Sign in to follow this  
steppdaddy

I know it is a lot but.....

First team: Standard Scoring

1.) Do I go with M. Lynch at home v.s. Dallas (I love starting guys on Monday Night!) or dig a little and start Fred Taylor @ K.C.

2.) Do I chance Braylon to get shut down in N.E. or go with Brandon Jones at home against Atl? Vince (when he actually throws) does look Jones way.

Second Team: Standard Scoring

Flex position: V. Jackson @ Den or Berrian @ G.B.

Waiver: To fill Caddi's spot on my roster, Selvin Young is still available and I could also grab Kevin Jones. Who would you take? They will both be bench options.

Thanks in advance and leave a link.

First team: Standard Scoring

1.) Do I go with M. Lynch at home v.s. Dallas (I love starting guys on Monday Night!) or dig a little and start Fred Taylor @ K.C.

2.) Do I chance Braylon to get shut down in N.E. or go with Brandon Jones at home against Atl? Vince (when he actually throws) does look Jones way.

Second Team: Standard Scoring

Flex position: V. Jackson @ Den or Berrian @ G.B.

Waiver: To fill Caddi's spot on my roster, Selvin Young is still available and I could also grab Kevin Jones. Who would you take? They will both be bench options.

Thanks in advance and leave a link.

1)Lynch

2)Brandon Jones

3)Berrian

Waiver: Kevin Jones, viable TD threat, Young not for sure #1 yet, Jones should be eventually.

Thanks for mine.

1)Lynch

2)Brandon Jones

3)Berrian

Waiver: Kevin Jones, viable TD threat, Young not for sure #1 yet, Jones should be eventually.

Thanks for mine.

He read my mind and posted my exact response hours before me. :pointstosky: And if its PPR, then KJ gets an even bigger boost.

KC has been sucking wind and Jacksonville has to get there runing game going if they want to win. So I would take Taylor there.

I think Braylon Edwards is pretty much a sure thing to start every week.

and for 2nd team Take Selvin Young and start Berrian.

I like Lynch here, they are going to have to rely on him alot.

The rest I agree with Dapuma.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=293733

Id say lynch because I dont think fred taylor has dont much this season

braylon is good, normally a must start and maybe still, but with NE lighting it up on all sides of the ball he may not have a good game, but its still a tough call.

id go with jackson because chicago is terrible this year and it dosnt seem to matter who their QB is, they have lots of problems.

as for the waiver get young, I really think henry will be suspended eventually, its only a matter of time and how long he can keep it tied up in the courts, ive actually proposed a trade for young in one of my leagues and I own him in the other one, as henrys my starter there. KJ is good, but detroit is pass first and the coach was adamant about using RBBC, so even though KJ will get action, how much remains to be seen, even though KJ is probably the best back on that team. young will be starting in denver as their #1 RB soon I feel. dont know if you have the room and who else is on youre team but you may want to try and get both of them, but spend youre waiver on young.

First team:

1. Lynch for sure. He gets way more opportunities than Taylor (and does more with them).

2. Braylon. His ability and production this season is far enough ahead of Jones to where the matchups aren't enough to take him out.

Second team:

1. Very close, but I'd go with Jackson. My judgement might be clouded on this one though since I'm a Chargers fan and am optimistic that they'll break out this week.

2. I prefer Young since he could become a 20 carry per game back. It's riskier, but has high potential reward. He could become a solid #2 fantasy back (the next from the Shanahan RB factory), whereas Jones is more of a bye week fill-in.

1. Lynch

2. Braylon

3. Jackson and I would pick up Young...thats pretty much a toss up but young has more upside.

1) Lynch has had good production despite playing against a couple tough run Ds

2) 5th ranked WR in FF...come on, don't overthink this one

Flex: meh...Berrian

WW: KJ

THANKS for mine.

Lynchon

Braylon

Jackson until the bEARS get the OFF. figured out.

LIONS too much AIR----, Young for more touches...

Good luck.

I would go with Lynch over Taylor. Jags seem to think they are a passing team all of a sudden. Also I think Braylon is a must start until he cools down. Second team I would go with Berrian.. they seem to try and get the ball to him alot.. Waiver pick up I would go with K Jones. Goodluck.. Thanks for the response.

I would go Lynch as he is their only weapon in my eyes.

I'd go Braylon Edwards regardless of the matchup he is their main target.

I would go Berrian he is still posting solid games with all the QB woes

I think I would go Kevin Jones slighty over young

Thanks for mine!