Sign in to follow this  
Bones40

Indy's RB situation

Since Keith proved he can be relied on for big time play, and Addai taking some of the biggest shots of any RB in the league so far and banged up...does anyone see Addai's carries dropping and Indy's backfield returning to the two headed monster it was a year ago?

Anyone selling high on Addai right now? Or think it's a good idea?

I think Keith might get a few more carries, but still think Addai will be the main guy. I think its crazy to sell Addai right now, especially if you have Keith

Since Keith proved he can be relied on for big time play, and Addai taking some of the biggest shots of any RB in the league so far and banged up...does anyone see Addai's carries dropping and Indy's backfield returning to the two headed monster it was a year ago?

I think Addai will still be the main man but Keith will start getting atleast 10 touches a week I think. Not quite like last year but more like back when Rhodes was spelling Edge. Colts are running the ball a lot better and more this year so I think they'll need to start using Keith more. As a Keith only owner, I kinda hope to see Addai keep taking those big shots. :pointstosky:

I think Addai will still be the main man but Keith will start getting atleast 10 touches a week I think.

Good call. He had 10 carries 3 out the next 11 games. Haha, you're so dumb.

Dungy should have listened. Ever since 2 good games after this "prediction"........ Addai has been absolutely terrible. He could have used the rest from sharing the load. What a shame............

Donald Brown will be taking over the starting job before the year is out.

Save that so you can maybe pull it out in a few months Francis

I think it would be very hard to sell Addai high considering the circumstances. He had season lows last season, Colts filled back up RB spot with "potential" starter, and then Donald Brown ran well against the vikings 2nd string boosting his ADP.

Addai is a larger RB, and one would assume he will get the majority of goaline. If you look at Addai's TD's in his previous years the vast majority of them are within 5 yards. I think if they have the ball within 5 yards Brown will not be the back. Basically you'll see Jacobs/Ward situation this season. Brown may get some yardage, but the 1st/2nd/goaline back would be Addai.

Keep in mind, those season lows last year was not just because of one player. It takes more than just a RB to have a running game.

Answer to your question: You are far better off hanging on to Addai than trading him on low value. He does hold big upside IMO.

who the fuck is Keith? :unsure:

who the fuck is Keith? :dunno:

How could you forget about the guy who set the league on fire, Kenton Keith. :doublethumbsup:

How could you forget about the guy who set the league on fire, Kenton Keith. :doublethumbsup:

#199 on my list...

and moving up fast!

kentan keith are you fuking serious

Evryone may want to check the date on the original post.

I think it would be very hard to sell Addai high considering the circumstances. He had season lows last season, Colts filled back up RB spot with "potential" starter, and then Donald Brown ran well against the vikings 2nd string boosting his ADP.

Addai is a larger RB, and one would assume he will get the majority of goaline. If you look at Addai's TD's in his previous years the vast majority of them are within 5 yards. I think if they have the ball within 5 yards Brown will not be the back. Basically you'll see Jacobs/Ward situation this season. Brown may get some yardage, but the 1st/2nd/goaline back would be Addai.

Keep in mind, those season lows last year was not just because of one player. It takes more than just a RB to have a running game.

Answer to your question: You are far better off hanging on to Addai than trading him on low value. He does hold big upside IMO.

Probably want to consider the date of the post you're quoting before you type up such a big post.

hahahaha... that one fooled me. I should pay more attention.

jeebus how the mighty have fallen...Addai went in like 9th round in a mock i was just in.

...says the guy who bumped a meaningless thread from 2 years ago just to criticize some old projections <_<

...says the guy who bumped a meaningless thread from 2 years ago just to criticize some old projections :thumbsdown:

apparently you're on a quest for dooosh... :thumbsdown:

apparently you're on a quest for dooosh... :thumbsdown:

No, the doosh here is the guy who bumped a thread from 2007 just to criticize a comment someone made about Kenton Keith. The guy he was criticizing didn't even make this thread, but was just posting an opinion within it...TWO YEARS AGO! Most of us, obviously not you, come here for useful information - of which this thread provides none. It should not have been bumped and certainly not just to call someone dumb for expecting good things from Kenton Keith back in 2007.

No, the doosh here is the guy who bumped a thread from 2007 just to criticize a comment someone made about Kenton Keith. The guy he was criticizing didn't even make this thread, but was just posting an opinion within it...TWO YEARS AGO! Most of us, obviously not you, come here for useful information - of which this thread provides none. It should not have been bumped and certainly not just to call someone dumb for expecting good things from Kenton Keith back in 2007.

It was done as some stupid response to me bumping someone else's week old "Kyle Orton top 10 QB" thread the other day after his horrible pre-season game when some poor other guy was getting all the abuse for his Orton pimping thread. Thing is those discussions were/are still valid and warranted some ball busting for the guys who made the predictions. This was just some pathetic attempt by nobody to play bored cop and get me. :thumbsup: