Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

I have a bet with Add1ct on the Rox/Dbacks series

Add1ct is a Rockies fan, I'm a Dbacks fan. One thing led to another and we have a bet on the series. The loser has to buy a garment of the winner's choice, take pics wearing said garment, and post them. We're trying to keep it under $25, but if it is close, I'm sure either of us will accommodate. This originated on TDZ but I'll post them here as well if I win, because I have no morals.

I would have waited until the Dbacks victory was imminent, but I'm going to be on vacation from Friday until 10/22 with very limited interweb access, so I figured I'd solicit your help now.

You are the best and I have the utmost confidence in you. Scour the internets my frineds, leave no corner of Al Gore's virtual world unexplored, until you find the perfect item.

Be creative, think outside of the box. Is there a place which will embroider on a gold lamee thong? A place that will turn two decals into a string bikini?

Also, if it is more expensive but contributes to the funny, feel free to post it. Maybe I'll chip in to buy it.

The winner gets a fake promise from me to send nude pics of TNG which I don't really have. But in the end we will all win, nay?

GO!@#!@#!@#!#

it's a trick!!!!

run, and make sure your wife never answers the phone or checks her email ever again :wall:

she'll say all sorts of untrue stuff about you to your wife...

again, RUN, run far, and run fast. get out while you still can!!!

then again... if she pulls the same sh1t on you that she did on me, then maybe people will be less apt to believe all her BS about sh1t like this.

I take it back JK, you go right ahead and do whatever you want :wall:

:wall:

Like anyone really believes you Big Petey!@#@!

there are 4 people who know the truth about all this....

obviously Me & Addict

also Sawilson & my boy with me that night.

The funny thing is that everyone here is so far off of why I wasn't there, it's not even funny, and also, it's hillarious that I'm on the phone with sawilson the entire time that addict is emailing her etc...

and when sawilson would say "you said this and this???" to me, I'd say "umm... no I didn't, addict is lying, I said this and this" and then she'd say what I said and yeah, the truth came out of addict. Gotta love when you bust a dumb fat asian at her own game. Now, that's not the version you find on any message boards, but addict knows it's true. Hell, she even doctored up some messages of mine that she forwarded to saw, which again, I busted her on and she admitted to saw that she added sh1t into my messages :wall:

what a pathetic, classless whoore :(

I'd feel sorry for her if she didn't bring this all on herself

and whether any of you fockers believe me or not is inconsequential, like I said, 4 people know exactly what went on, and all 4 will tell the same version of the story I did if they weren't out to impress a whole bunch of message board people.

it's a trick!!!!

run, and make sure your wife never answers the phone or checks her email ever again :wall:

she'll say all sorts of untrue stuff about you to your wife...

again, RUN, run far, and run fast. get out while you still can!!!

Sure pete....... :wall:

but to de-hijak this thread...

JK, if you got a gold plated thong that is to fit addict, you might have to take out a 2nd mortgage to afford it.

also, you may want to find a place that gold plates by the acre, not the ounce.. that way you save some money :wall:

Sure pete....... :wall:

if gocolts doesn't believe me, I know I'm doing something right :wall:

Focking A, in one post Pete!@# derails my thread. Focus people, focus!@#

To your concern Pete, we agreed on the "buy yourself" thing because I don't want something coming to my house from an internet chick, and I don't want to exchange addresses, etc. My wife and kids are out of town (I meet them Friday for said vacation), so I may tell her anyway. She'll think I'm a loon of course, but it is not like Add1ct and I are exchanging anything in private.

Focking A, in one post Pete!@# derails my thread. Focus people, focus!@#

To your concern Pete, we agreed on the "buy yourself" thing because I don't want something coming to my house from an internet chick, and I don't want to exchange addresses, etc. My wife and kids are out of town (I meet them Friday for said vacation), so I may tell her anyway. She'll think I'm a loon of course, but it is not like Add1ct and I are exchanging anything in private.

that ain't the version that will be posted in about a week on the message boards ;)

I'd go with something slutty but I'm afraid your D-backs will lose and I'll have to see you in it.

How bout a giant banana costume? Can we get Mike to turn that pic into the dancing banana emoticon for a month or something? Maybe just on the Geek bored? Ultimate embarrassment to the loser, assuming either of you give a fock.

So your "innocent" comment/flirting with Addict sent sudswilson close to the brink to where she had to get away hitting after hitting rock bottom and also find God and stuff?!@#@! Either you are a real good lier who never stops or she's weaker than very weak!@#@! Addict doesn't lie. You and your stories however hmmmmmm.

So your "innocent" comment/flirting with Addict sent sudswilson close to the brink to where she had to get away hitting after hitting rock bottom and also find God and stuff?!@#@! Either you are a real good lier who never stops or she's weaker than very weak!@#@! Addict doesn't lie. You and your stories however hmmmmmm.

that's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

and you STILL aren't even close to the reason why I wasn't in WA or why saw went to her sisters.

but keep trying, it's entertaining :popcorn:

I'd go with something slutty but I'm afraid your D-backs will lose and I'll have to see you in it.

How bout a giant banana costume? Can we get Mike to turn that pic into the dancing banana emoticon for a month or something? Maybe just on the Geek bored? Ultimate embarrassment to the loser, assuming either of you give a fock.

No, no, it is not one garment for both. If DBacks win I choose, and vice versa.

No, no, it is not one garment for both. If DBacks win I choose, and vice versa.

Ah. Whew. So I can go with something slutty? Nice.

I'll start looking. ;)

Jerry,

Sorry to break it to you but this thread is pretty much irrelevant. The Rockies are going to own the Dbacks ;)

Jerry,

Sorry to break it to you but this thread is pretty much irrelevant. The Rockies are going to own the Dbacks :pointstosky:

Humor me, bandwagon recent Denver resident boy. :overhead:

How bout a beer?

I'd love one, but I'm working. Dear gawd you suck at this. Maybe Vic would be more relevant?

Cmon people. This could be fun. :doublethumbsup:

How bout a beer?

I'd love one, but I'm working. Dear gawd you suck at this. Maybe Vic would be more relevant?

Yeah

Hmm... a sumo diaper, that has potential I suppose.

I don't think most of you guys get this. Add1ct WILL post pics wearing whatever is chosen. Are you all sitting in your mom's basements, afraid of the concept of actually seeing a chick you (internet) know in something scantily clad? :headbanger:

Yeah

We know that you are committed TNG, so your opinion doesn't count. :headbanger:

I don't think most of you guys get this. Add1ct WILL post pics wearing whatever is chosen. Are you all sitting in your mom's basements, afraid of the concept of actually seeing a chick you (internet) know in something scantily clad? :dunno:

No, I'm still looking. :headbanger:

The sumo diaper would = topless though, right?

I don't think most of you guys get this. Add1ct WILL post pics wearing whatever is chosen. Are you all sitting in your mom's basements, afraid of the concept of actually seeing a chick you (internet) know in something scantily clad? :dunno:

Potential?

That's pure gold.

An topless asian chick wearing nothing but a diaper is fantastic. :headbanger:

Potential?

That's pure gold.

An topless asian chick wearing nothing but a diaper is fantastic. :headbanger:

I don't think our agreement is that you wear nothing BUT the item in question. In that case even a simple shirt could get interesting I suppose...

But I like your thinking. Carry on, grasshoppa. :ninja:

:dunno:

If Addict isn't posting on this bored then how is she going to post pics?!@#@!

I'll post the pics, idiot. :headbanger:

I don't think most of you guys get this. Add1ct WILL post pics wearing whatever is chosen. Are you all sitting in your mom's basements, afraid of the concept of actually seeing a chick you (internet) know in something scantily clad? :music_guitarred:

Not what you said here sparky!@#@!

Can you still get tickets to this game??? :music_guitarred:

Phoenix.... is that where Vikings fans retire to?? :pointstosky: :overhead:

Not what you said here sparky!@#@!

Fine. Add1ct will post pics elsewhere, and I will post them here. Happy? :music_guitarred:

You should each make a ghey, like teenage crush poster of your favorite player .... and the loser has to display it, prominantly in their house for 1 month.

FYI: I'd suggest Randy Johnson ... just for the nickname.

:music_guitarred:

Can you still get tickets to this game??? :music_guitarred:

Phoenix.... is that where Vikings fans retire to?? :pointstosky: :overhead:

Tix are still available. Unfortunately I have an inordinate amount of things to do before heading out before dawn on Friday. Also, I have a good friend (36 C est.) who I thought about asking to the game, but the DBacks and/or MLB jacked the ticket prices up > 2X vs. the NLDS. So I decided to stay home, finish all of my shiot, and drink cheap booze while watching the game. :cheers:

Also, we have a million Minn/Ill/Wisc retirees here. Why the fock would you live back there when you could live here? :dunno:

Can. Dish. It. Out. But. Can't. Take. Any.

Your still an idiot. I said she will post pics in said outfit, and she will. I didn't go into the details of where, the important point was that if people found an appropriate outfit, they'd get to see her in it.

Obviously you meet my definition of the basement geek I provided earlier. Otherwise, why are you trying to sabotage it? :o

Tix are still available. Unfortunately I have an inordinate amount of things to do before heading out before dawn on Friday. Also, I have a good friend (36 C est.) who I thought about asking to the game, but the DBacks and/or MLB jacked the ticket prices up > 2X vs. the NLDS. So I decided to stay home, finish all of my shiot, and drink cheap booze while watching the game. :rolleyes:

Also, we have a million Minn/Ill/Wisc retirees here. Why the fock would you live back there when you could live here? :dunno:

I just figured you had a lot of Vikings fans due to your inability to sell out your own stadium. :o

I just can't believe there's extra tickets available :dunno:

I definitely would wander over there...

God knows how many Brewers games I've been to in Chandler.... and that's crapass spring training...