Sign in to follow this  
muzz

Maybe the Pats should start taking a knee now.....

That way the WHINERS won't have anything to bash them for!!

Bahahahahahaha

Come On Losers, start complaining now- just get it over with!!

Bahahahah

Pats RULE!! :thumbsdown:

Bahahahahahaha

Bahahahah

Pats RULE!! :thumbsdown:

dude, Pats play in a pop warner division, and this is the worst team in that division....yeaaaaah team

In all seriousness...what can the pats do in the final 36 minutes??? I mean they can't just take a knee..I mean...what does everyone think...I mean....oh WTF..throw for 4 more Tom..lets get the single game record!

dude, Pats play in a pop warner division, and this is the worst team in that division....yeaaaaah team

Thats amusing, considering the Steelers play in a pretty craptastic division, and lost to the Cards!! bahahahahaha

Pats beat Clev

Pats Beat Cinci

Pats beat Dallas

Pats will lay the wood on Baltimore in week 13, then will finish that division off when we get to see how good the steelers REALLY are in week 14.

O yeah, the AFC North is just making folks whimper in fear!!

Bahahahaha

Pats to take a knee for every play of the 2nd half, so folks don't complain about them running up the score!!

Since the haters can't whine about running up the score just yet, they will put down the division they play in. To bad the Pats already beat a few good teams.

Indy and Pit are shitting themselves right now, lol.

Thats amusing, considering the Steelers play in a pretty craptastic division, and lost to the Cards!! bahahahahaha

Pats beat Clev

Pats Beat Cinci

Pats beat Dallas

Pats will lay the wood on Baltimore in week 13, then will finish that division off when we get to see how good the steelers REALLY are in week 14.

O yeah, the AFC North is just making folks whimper in fear!!

Bahahahaha

Pats to take a knee for every play of the 2nd half, so folks don't complain about them running up the score!!

What's amusing is the second best team in your pathetic division is the Bills with what 1 win..... :music_guitarred:

Yes, the AFC North is head and shoulders about the AFC Least. Check out the records. Worst team in that division is Cincy which can still play with any team in the league.

And people think Steeler fans are errogant.....

Since the haters can't whine about running up the score just yet, they will put down the division they play in. To bad the Pats already beat a few good teams.

Indy and Pit are shitting themselves right now, lol.

If the Steelers had to bring Miami's defense with them, they would be crapping themselves. If Indy had to play with Miami's defense they would be crapping themselves.

Bahahahahahaha

Bahahahah

Pats RULE!! :music_guitarred:

Why would anyone complain about them scoring in the 1st half?

Methinks some of you protest too much because you know it was crap last week.

Brady is a freaking PIMP!! He is going to win me my championship all by himself.. and the great thing is, I'm guessing they will just run in the 2nd half and that means Maroney who I have in my other league should finally start getting me some points!!!

Then again, this is the Pats, Brady may just get 10 TDs today!

As a Patriots fan, I do not want Brady in the game at all in the 2nd half.

This is amazing to watch. Brady will throw for at least 7 TD's in this game. I'm calling 8 though. :music_guitarred:

what is the record?

At what point do the Pats start pulling their starters in the 2nd half? It looks like the only thing that can slow down the Patriots this year would be injuries.

If the Steelers had to bring Miami's defense with them, they would be crapping themselves. If Indy had to play with Miami's defense they would be crapping themselves.

It don't matter if Indy and Pit bring each others def.

At what point do the Pats start pulling their starters in the 2nd half? It looks like the only thing that can slow down the Patriots this year would be injuries.

Yeah, cause nobody can play better vs. NE than the mighty Dolphins

It don't matter if Indy and Pit bring each others def.

I guess we shall see.

So did you start liking the Pats after Elway retired?

They might have Brady come in for the 1st series in the 3rd, but I would much rather see the back ups in at the beginning of the 2nd half.

insure the win by continued scoring. ask tiger woods if he ever takes it easy when he was ahead by 13-17 strokes. no way. intimidation is huge on opponents espcially with nfl sized egos. mess with their heads and it will affect the big stars.

Maybe the Pats should start taking a knee now.....

No, because they can't kill the 4Q game clock by doing so like they could have in 5 of their past 6 games.

What's amusing is the second best team in your pathetic division is the Bills with what 1 win..... :music_guitarred:

Yes, the AFC North is head and shoulders about the AFC Least. Check out the records. Worst team in that division is Cincy which can still play with any team in the league.

And people think Steeler fans are errogant.....

Steeler fans ARE ARROGANT

Cinci has 1 win, wow world beaters!!

Get ready for a BEATDOWN in week 14, until then, we'll try and keep the teams within 20 pts, so ya'll can't whine too much about getting BLOWN OUT!!

No, because they can't kill the 4Q game clock by doing so like they could have in 5 of their past 6 games.

:music_guitarred:

we have a winner

I think it would be downright stupid for Brady to play any more than the 1st series of the second half.

insure the win by continued scoring. ask tiger woods if he ever takes it easy when he was ahead by 13-17 strokes. no way. intimidation is huge on opponents espcially with nfl sized egos. mess with their heads and it will affect the big stars.

Take it easy in Golf? You see, in Golf, you can go backwards. Football doesn't work that way. Once points are on the board, they don't come off.

Great comparison though. :dunno:

I will tell you what is going on in this game.

Last week everyone wanted to say the Pats ran the score up.

No.

THIS is what they will do to you if they want to run the score up.

So next time you can tell the difference.

I guess we shall see.

So did you start liking the Pats after Elway retired?

Ahhh, So you think im just jumping on the wagon huh? Wrong, I live/lived in Mass all my life, loved the Pats the whole time.

I still route for Denver when they play though.

and if bellichek takes out his starters all the babies out there will translate that into "we can beat you with our backups" and call it classless.

Ahhh, So you think im just jumping on the wagon huh? Wrong, I live/lived in Mass all my life, loved the Pats the whole time.

I still route for Denver when they play though.

If you are a fan of 2 NFL teams, you are a fan of none

Take it easy in Golf? You see, in Golf, you can go backwards. Football doesn't work that way. Once points are on the board, they don't come off.

Great comparison though. :dunno:

Ya know, the Pats aren't exactly suffocating the Dolphins running attack, and this is with the pathetic passing attack they've got. If the Steelers keep blitzing, etc like the Cowboys did in the first half, and can keep running the ball, their D should at LEAST slow the Pats down enough to make it a close game.

If you are a fan of 2 NFL teams, you are a fan of none

Bwahahahahahaha............................ :lol: This is so true.

I root and pull for every NFL team to win every season. This way I know my favorite team will always win the Super Bowl every year. :dunno:

Does this make me :wacko: :wacko: ???????????? Or just a numb nuts?

Maybe Randall Gay should have taken a knee in the EZ, so as not to run up the yardage.....

Was the block above the waist what hurt Ronnie Brown? How serious did it look? Anyone know?

Maybe Pats fans will let Brady go over to the sideline and heal Brown so he can walk again. :dunno: