Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Anyone see Ray Lewis's pathetic interview

Yes it will 24-10 Steelers. What a joke!!! Yes the turnovers lost you the game, but if your D was as good as you think it is there might of been more 3s than 7s. :banana:

eh, he's a pro and a hall of famer, he gets a pass. who knows what that def could do right now if they weren't always put on a short field?

I like him personally, He will be a great coach..

eh, he's a pro and a hall of famer, he gets a pass. who knows what that def could do right now if they weren't always put on a short field?

Nothing. Baltimore's secondary was injury ravaged, and they couldn't get pressure on Ben..whenever they did, he just stepped out of it and made a play. Ray was gloating about his defense holding Pitt to 3 points in the second half...because we were already up 35-7. We took our foot of the gas...we could have very easily played Brady Ball and Ben could have thrown 10 TD.

Ray's defense scares no one, and the game in Baltimore will be no different. That is, if we're not resting our starters for it (it's the last game of the season).

I loved Ben coming back into the game for one series. It was a big middle finger to the Ravens defense, telling them that they intimidate no one, and they won't knock anybody out of a game.

Lewis had a nervous breakdown. It was a meltdown of Dennis Green proportions. I can't wait for it to hit youtube.

So long as he gets his dance right before the game, who cares how they do on the field? :dunno:

Lewis had a nervous breakdown. It was a meltdown of Dennis Green proportions. I can't wait for it to hit youtube.

dude, it wasn't anywhere near dennis green proportions. not anywhere near. he said what he said, but it wasn't SCREAMING at the top of his lungs, frothing at the mouth with steam coming out of his ears with blood veins popping like green was doing.

He is a great player but a 1st class POS. I loved seeing my Steel crush those purple thugs and their backups prob will in late December as well. :banana:

Nothing. Baltimore's secondary was injury ravaged, and they couldn't get pressure on Ben..whenever they did, he just stepped out of it and made a play. Ray was gloating about his defense holding Pitt to 3 points in the second half...because we were already up 35-7. We took our foot of the gas...we could have very easily played Brady Ball and Ben could have thrown 10 TD.

Ray's defense scares no one, and the game in Baltimore will be no different. That is, if we're not resting our starters for it (it's the last game of the season).

I loved Ben coming back into the game for one series. It was a big middle finger to the Ravens defense, telling them that they intimidate no one, and they won't knock anybody out of a game.

The only thing more pathetically annoying than losing players making excuses is fans using "we" in reference to their team.

It's "they". You're not a part of it. Players get offended by people that ride their coat tails when things are going good, because they know that when they're losing, people don't sit in bars and say "we suck".

As for Ray's defense not scaring anyone, my bet is you'd pee your pants if he looked at you sternly across a crowded room.

The only thing more pathetically annoying than losing players making excuses is fans using "we" in reference to their team.

It's "they". You're not a part of it. Players get offended by people that ride their coat tails when things are going good, because they know that when they're losing, people don't sit in bars and say "we suck".

When the Steelers sucked last year did I say "we suck"? Absolutely.

Here's the thing. The Steelers can cut a Joey Porter, and still survive. They can lose any of the players on the team I'm "not a part of", and still be the Steelers.

I watch the games. I buy tickets to go to the games. I buy the merchandise. So on, and so on. So do thousands of fans just like me. Every, single, Sunday.

There's no Steelers without Steeler fans. Same goes for any team. The fans, as a whole, are more important to the team than any one single player...without the fans, the team doesn't exist. The league doesn't exist.

So I'm sorry it upsets you, but I'll say "we" as much as I damn well please. The Steelers exist because I, and thousands of others like me, support them.

So blow me. Find something new to complain about.

Oh yeah, and go Steelers :overhead:

Here's the thing. The Steelers can cut a Joey Porter, and still survive. They can lose any of the players on the team I'm "not a part of", and still be the Steelers.

I watch the games. I buy tickets to go to the games. I buy the merchandise. So on, and so on. So do thousands of fans just like me. Every, single, Sunday.

There's no Steelers without Steeler fans. Same goes for any team. The fans, as a whole, are more important to the team than any one single player...without the fans, the team doesn't exist. The league doesn't exist.

So I'm sorry it upsets you, but I'll say "we" as much as I damn well please. The Steelers exist because I, and thousands of others like me, support them.

I am with you brother!!! :dunno:

He wont be a coach.. not enough money in it.

Ray Ray is gonna be a move star :overhead:

How long's the line for season tickets? You go away, and you'll never be missed.

Doesn't upset me that you say "we", any more than Lewis' comments upset me. Sadly pathetic? Yes. Upsetting? No.

Pretty delusional to consider yourself not only as important, but more a part of the franchise than the guys doing the job on the field.

I give him a pass......look at the D he has led....for the last 10 years they have been most likely top 10 and many years 1,2,or 3.....and the O has most always sucked ass. Sure they used to be able to run teh bal for a few years but that was it.

I will give a pass to Any player that leads his team to the SuperBowl coming from a Defensive position.

Everything he said was true. He's a competitor and was interviewed right after the game in which his team got their asses handed to them. A banged up Baltimore D was on the field the whole night in their own territory mostly due to turnovers. I would be more ashamed if he was sulking and said their season was over. The only thing pathetic is your thread. HTH

Ray Lewis is the most overrated player evah! Most people forget the defense has always been set up for him to have a free shot at tackles with no blockers (hello Goose and co.) He is merely (to me) an above average LB with a bigger than life persona. I'd take LT, Singletary or quite a few others before I'd want that whiner on my team........

A couple of years ago on monday night vs. the Chiefs, they had old RayRay miked up. The Chiefs went with a game plan to have someone hit RayRay every single play. Something he's not used to.

Just after halftime, he was whining his a$$ off cause he was getting popped on every play................. :pointstosky:

JT meet Packerfan... We say "we suck" all the time.... ( Well, we used to a long time ago and for one year recently)

Of course, Packer fans are the best fans in the world and we do, in fact, own the team :thumbsdown:

The fatherless children and families of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar think differently. :thumbsdown:

The fatherless children and families of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar think differently. :thumbsup:

If Richard Lollar would've had his "ask" at home actually being a father rather than being out late @ a club then they would still have their daddy right now. You can't blame that on Ray Lewis

If Richard Lollar would've had his "ask" at home actually being a father rather than being out late @ a club then they would still have their daddy right now. You can't blame that on Ray Lewis

Yeah, other than the fact that he child wasn't even born yet. :mad: But, you're right; He deserves to be stabbed to death for that. Ray-Ray was just teaching him a lesson. :thumbsup:

I do think that the Ravens D is all atitude now. They are banged up and when they do get on the field they are getting torched. Granted the sorry offense they have keeps them on the field too long but the D is still a shell of what they used to be like. Right now they are all atitude and not scaring any team at all.

I do think that the Ravens D is all atitude now. They are banged up and when they do get on the field they are getting torched. Granted the sorry offense they have keeps them on the field too long but the D is still a shell of what they used to be like. Right now they are all atitude and not scaring any team at all.

Agreed. Loved their little stunt where the whole team lined up on the field for the coin-toss. What? Is this a production of West Side Story? Ooooh! Scary! :thumbsup: Too bad you don't get points for glaring and choreography.

LMAO

Yeah, other than the fact that he child wasn't even born yet. :dunno: But, you're right; He deserves to be stabbed to death for that. Ray-Ray was just teaching him a lesson. :doublethumbsup:

Even more of a reason to be @ home. I dont wish death to no one or to wish that anyone grows up without a father but you have to be responsible enough to put yourself in situations that are less risky. Ray-Ray didnt stabb the guy nor told anyone to do it. Bottom line is ...... Clubs x Alcohol + trying to prove you aint no punk = death or some form of violence.

Even more of a reason to be @ home. I dont wish death to no one or to wish that anyone grow up without a father but you have to be responsible enough to put yourself in situations that are less risky. Ray-Ray didnt stabb the guy nor told anyone to do it. Bottom line is ...... Clubs x Alcohol + trying to prove you aint no punk = death or some form of violence.

Too funny. You DO realize that Ray-Ray was IN the same club at the time, right? I've been in plenty of clubs and never came near getting stabbed to death. Of course, I wasn't in one with Ray Ray. So, I gues it's Clubs + Alchohol + Ray Lewis = Death.

Sure, Ray Ray was totally innocent. That's why, in open court testimony, he's on the record as telling his 'posse' Don't tell nobody nothin! That's why, in open court testimony, we learned that Ray Ray threw out his blood stained suit. Yeah, he was NOWHERE NEAR the violence, huh? That's why his girlfriend burned a picture of them together at the club - because innocent people do that all the time. :dunno:

He's nothing more than a punk thugster who sold out his friends and paid them off to take the fall. :doublethumbsup:

Anybody have a link yet? :doublethumbsup:

Ray Lewis is the most overrated player evah! Most people forget the defense has always been set up for him to have a free shot at tackles with no blockers (hello Goose and co.) He is merely (to me) an above average LB with a bigger than life persona. I'd take LT, Singletary or quite a few others before I'd want that whiner on my team........

A couple of years ago on monday night vs. the Chiefs, they had old RayRay miked up. The Chiefs went with a game plan to have someone hit RayRay every single play. Something he's not used to.

Just after halftime, he was whining his a$$ off cause he was getting popped on every play................. :doublethumbsup:

C'mon now, let's not be retarded...Ray Lewis is maybe a year or two past his prime, but he's the scariest MLB in the history of football & backs it up on the field. Hell, he might actually kill you OFF the field.

I would have been off-the-chart pissed off too if my offense was out there puking all over themselves, leaving the Steelers a 30-yard field. It was an ugly-ass game, no two ways around it, I give him a pass for trying to erase this game from the database & move forward.

The Steelers had one play all night, Big Ben gets sacked - whoops, no he doesn't! - then he throws a lob to a receiver in the end zone - there's no way the secondary can cover guys for that long, especially on that miserable field.

Guest _my_2_cents_
He wont be a coach.. not enough money in it.

Ray Ray is gonna be a move star :doublethumbsup:

You mean like moving furniture? :dunno:

he'd be good at that....movies, notsomuch

Too funny. You DO realize that Ray-Ray was IN the same club at the time, right? I've been in plenty of clubs and never came near getting stabbed to death. Of course, I wasn't in one with a nixxer named Ray Ray. So, I gues it's Clubs + Alchohol + Ray Lewis = Death.

Sure, Ray Ray was totally innocent. That's why, in open court testimony, he's on the record as telling his 'posse' Don't tell nobody nothin! That's why, in open court testimony, we learned that Ray Ray threw out his blood stained suit. Yeah, he was NOWHERE NEAR the violence, huh? That's why his girlfriend burned a picture of them together at the club - because innocent people do that all the time. :dunno:

He's nothing more than a punk thugster who sold out his friends and paid them off to take the fall. :doublethumbsup:

And what's wrong with saying "Don't tell nobody nothing"? Like Ice Cube said on No Vaseline - "Now I think you a snitch!" If the police had that much evidence on Ray as being the murderer, dont you think they would have charged him with it? How stupid can you be? I didnt say he wasnt there, he admitted that from the beginning. He just didn't want to testify as a witness against his friends like you probably would do. As far as the blood stained shirt, he might be guilt with tampering with evidence after thet fact, not actually commiting the murder. Thats a big difference. Go back to Law school or whatever Draughn community college classes you wasted your money on. :lol:

The one thing I learned in this thread is to not go to a club and have a drink. Because if you get stabbed to death there, you deserved it.

He just didn't want to testify as a witness against his friends like you probably would do.

...Of course, that's exactly what he DID do. But, other than the facts, it's a hella post! Good Job Sparky! :doublethumbsup:

Ray Ray = O.J.

The one thing I learned in this thread is to not go to a club and have a drink. Because if you get stabbed to death there, you deserved it.

DEFINITELY not going to a club where Ray Ray's hanging out at least. In fact, I imagine pretty much all BuckHead runs away in terror whenever Ray Ray makes the scene with Pac-Man. :doublethumbsup:

...Of course, that's exactly what he DID do. But, other than the facts, it's a hella post! Good Job Sparky! :overhead:

Ray Ray = O.J.

I think you are a victim of your own quote. You've read too many cab meters as clocks. :banana:

If Goldman wouldn't have returned those sunglasses, he'd still have head right now. You can't blame that on O.J. Simpson.

DUMB :banana:

If Goldman wouldn't have returned those sunglasses, he'd still have head right now. You can't blame that on O.J. Simpson.

DUMB :banana:

:overhead:

Well, he threw his HC under the bus last week.

All that's left is for Ray to throw himself under a bus...

He didn't throw anybody under the bus. He was talkin' bout turnovers in their own territory. Hell, his boy Ed Reed had one of them. He didn't call anybody out or anything of the sort. Sometimes this board is just plain dumb. :lol:

JT meet Packerfan... We say "we suck" all the time.... ( Well, we used to a long time ago and for one year recently)

Of course, Packer fans are the best fans in the world and we do, in fact, own the team :lol:

I don't know about the "we suck" admission...I doubt that more than a very small percentage of any fans are that fair and balanced...but you're right. Green Bay fans are the only ones in the league that might have the right to say "we".

Fans of privately owned teams saying "we" is like saying "we" about General Electric because you purchased one of their appliances.

He didn't throw anybody under the bus. He was talkin' bout turnovers in their own territory. Hell, his boy Ed Reed had one of them. He didn't call anybody out or anything of the sort. Sometimes this board is just plain dumb. :dunno:

He was crying and making excuses for the loss making sure everyone knew the loss was not his fault. Football is a team game and you win and lose as a team. He should have said “We stunk and have allot of work to do if we want to make a run at the Super Bowl” or better yet "Yeah, they turned it over in our own territory but it is our job to stop them and we didn't do that"!