Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Top 5 qb's with easiest schedule here on out?

How is this an opinion based poll? Just crunch the numbers.

If you already crunched the numbers then post your list. There are many factors that can influence the numbers. I am looking for lists based on both stats and solid opinion.

Tom Brady

Big Ben

Tony Romo

Warner

Hasselbeck

I liked Warner as well....The problem is he has been stinking up the jointof late. He could be a steal if he performs to even half of his talent.

Brees is up there.

Shredded the best Def the'll play this year last week (sans maybe the Colts). Plays 6 of the last 8 games inside, and faces no "dominant" defenses the rest of the year. Carolina and Tampa being the toughest. They've adjusted to the loss of Deuce, and will contine to throw the ball twice as many times as they run it.

Losman has some good matchups as does Clemens and Warner.

You are right. Losman seems to have some great match-ups comming up. I just offered Vince Young for him. Probably won't fly but ya never know.

You are right. Losman seems to have some great match-ups comming up. I just offered Vince Young for him. Probably won't fly but ya never know.

The only problem is, he might not be the starter.

The only problem is, he might not be the starter.

Agreed....it's a risk I'm willing to take. VY might as well not be starting either.

If you could only keep two between Palmer, Brees and Hasselbeck, which two would you keep?

Agreed....it's a risk I'm willing to take. VY might as well not be starting either.

VY's trade value equates to a used condom worn by Travis Henry or in other words NON-EXISTENT.

Rule of thumb the rest of the season, especially the playoff weeks (14-16 for most leagues) : start your Cleveland Browns.

Therefore I'd say Derek Anderson.

Okay, I'll give a top 10 off the top of my head :

Brady

Big Ben

Romo

Anderson

P Manning

Palmer

Brees

Hasselbeck

Favre

Kitna

marc bulger...ill let the laughter die down... rams play no, sf, sea, atl, cin, gb, pit, az. i see the next 5 games being money for the rams offense if he can stay healthy. playing catchup, having nothing to lose cuz the seasons over for them, not wanting to be embarrased. big second half for st louis.

VY's trade value equates to a used condom worn by Travis Henry or in other words NON-EXISTENT.

Come on! Henry doesn't use condoms.

marc bulger...ill let the laughter die down... rams play no, sf, sea, atl, cin, gb, pit, az. i see the next 5 games being money for the rams offense if he can stay healthy. playing catchup, having nothing to lose cuz the seasons over for them, not wanting to be embarrased. big second half for st louis.

That is what I was thinking as well...only one way to go and that is up for this offense. They should put up good #'s against those Defense's! :banana:

If you could only keep two between Palmer, Brees and Hasselbeck, which two would you keep?

Start your own topic if you want to know that info. It has nothing to do with the original post. :pointstosky:

Interesting post.

Any other thoughts as to QB's possibly on the WW?

Losman

Clemens

Warner

Schaub

I have a claim in for Losman, then Clemens, for Thursday, depending on how things go.

In terms of schedule it's tough to beat Warner's schedule:

10. DET

11. @CIN

12. SF

13. CLE

14. @SEA

15. @NO

16. ATL

How can a guy with such good WR's (and what I thought was a good OL at one point) be playing so badly?

Losman and Clemens have some tough games ahead.

For QB's not on the WW Brees has a sweet schedule down the stretch.