Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

Ladies listen up..

That's right! I'm waiting until after we won to talk mad smack! HAHAHAHHA

NO you all know the truth.. I've been talking smack here for years, every week for years.

Simply put.

WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU?

WHAT WHAT?

SPEAK UP LADIES!

RoethlisBUMBLER just sucked today. Tolin is a dink also.

Not very intelligent sports talk is it? I don't care .. why?

Because.. WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU!

I called the game... I said 37-13 go research my posts and you will see it on this site CHUM...ps

zzzzzz nothing.. go research my posts. I said it and I was correct. You on the other hand go home alone while us Pats fans go home and BANG THE PROM QUEEN!

That's right! I'm waiting until after my shift ended at McDonalds..

:argue:

zzzzzz nothing.. go research my posts. I said it and I was correct. You on the other hand go home alone while us Pats fans go home and BANG THE PROM QUEEN!

Stealing lines from Sean Connery movies???? Go have another pina colada you west coast f@g.

That's right! I'm waiting until after my shift ends at McDonald's

:argue:

That's right! I'm waiting until after we won to talk mad smack! HAHAHAHHA

NO you all know the truth.. I've been talking smack here for years, every week for years.

Simply put.

WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU?

WHAT WHAT?

SPEAK UP LADIES!

RoethlisBUMBLER just sucked today. Tolin is a dink also.

Not very intelligent sports talk is it? I don't care .. why?

Because.. WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU!

I called the game... I said 37-13 go research my posts and you will see it on this site CHUM...ps

Here everyone, is a prime example of a dumbsh1t.

right...you bang the prom queen while your gf is at home pregnant...tom bradley, your hero qb would be so proud of you.....

:wave:

the bruins still suck :argue: and the nba is fixed :dunno:

You guys just lose more and more respect in the eyes of every Pats fan here.

Hey guys listen to a true story.

I bet my friend $500 bucks to my $100.. the only deal was this .. if he lost he had to get in his car drive to our PATRIOTS bar in San Diego and pay me in front of everyone..

GUESS WHAT!.... HE DIDN'T SHOW! SO I told him he now owes me $500.. the idiots that have already replied won't understand .. but the Boston boys will.

NO INTEGRITY! Like all you guys who have zero balls and won't just say.. WE WERE WRONG THE PATRIOTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!

Hey guys listen to a true story.

I bet my friend $500 bucks to my $100.. the only deal was this .. if he lost he had to get in his car drive to our PATRIOTS bar in San Diego and pay me in front of everyone..

GUESS WHAT!.... HE DIDN'T SHOW! SO I told him he now owes me $500.. the idiots that have already replied won't understand .. but the Boston boys will.

NO INTEGRITY! Like all you guys who have zero balls and won't just say.. WE WERE WRONG THE PATRIOTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!

i called BS after the word friend......

your hand wouldnt pay you for a bet..good try though....

BBBO is drunk :banana:

At the game??

our tax $ goes towards tvs at the mental health centers? great....grand..fantastic :music_guitarred:

that is one weird focking cat....speaking on behalf of ALL pats fans..im sure they are PROUD of that statement...

BBBO is drunk :music_guitarred:

At the game??

BBBO IS TOTALLY WASTED! DONHAAS IS NOW ON MY TOP 5! No I was at Dave's Tavern in San Diego all day. 2 of my brothers and my Dad went today.

I seriously woke up wasted and we all got after it!

Donhaas,, I'm not really mad. I don't hate anyone here. I do think these people show no balls. Admit the Pats are a great team, stop dissing us acrosst he board, show the loyal Boston/New England fans some respect for once.

Whatever!

24 ounce Budweiser drfts all morning and then all day for $3.00.. how fun is that!

24 ounce Budweiser drfts all morning and then all day for $3.00.. how fun is that!

San Diego bars take food stamps? Who knew :music_guitarred:

our tax $ goes towards tvs at the mental health centers? great....grand..fantastic :music_guitarred:

that is one weird focking cat....speaking on behalf of ALL pats fans..im sure they are PROUD of that statement...

DUDE... I'm hammered talking smack about my team. That's happening all over the world every day.

You are following a topic I posted and stalking me. That's just odd? I mean it? Don't you feel a bit freaky? I mean on this site they call it a troll but it's just odd.

What kind of enjoyment do you get responding over and over again to the lunatic drunken ramblings of somebody you never met and never will meet. I could be Grace Jones and a freaking Dallas Cowboys fan pretending to be a diehard Boston fan and you would never know. Then you'd be even stranger.

Weirdos

It's fockwit tossers like this that precipitate the collective disgust; if the Pat's manage to get to the Super Bowl I will be catching a soccer game or something that day :music_guitarred:

It's fockwit tossers like this that precipitate the collective disgust; if the Pat's manage to get to the Super Bowl I will be catching a soccer game or something that day :music_guitarred:

:banana:

It's fockwit tossers like this that precipitate the collective disgust; if the Pat's manage to get to the Super Bowl I will be catching a soccer game or something that day :thumbsdown:

Ray Lewis is a murderer. I think if you hit AAA XA YY XX AA L R L R L R AA L R you can unlock the scene in his play station game.

Ray Lewis is a murderer. I think if you hit AAA XA YY XX AA L R L R L R AA L R you can unlock the scene in his play station game.

Link? Source?

It's plain for all to see that you are a complete tool, backup your statement :thumbsdown:

Link? Source?

It's plain for all to see that you are a complete tool, backup your statement :thumbsdown:

Ray Lewis also caused the war in Iraq, created the national deficit, started AIDS in a lab, and killed JFK all the while screaming "Brady has a hot butt chin".

Ray Lewis is a murderer...

It's fockwit tossers like this that precipitate the collective disgust; if the Pat's manage to get to the Super Bowl I will be catching a soccer game or something that day :thumbsdown:

And miss watching the Packers??? :lol:

Ray Lewis also caused the war in Iraq, created the national deficit, started AIDS in a lab, and killed JFK all the while screaming "Brady has a hot butt chin".

That clarifies, your opinions bear no credibility.... argumentum ad ignorantium :thumbsdown:

Link? Source?

You are right. Ray Lewis is not a murderer. He helps murderers. :lol:

You are right. And I enjoy molesting small children :lol:

:overhead:

That clarifies, your opinions bear no credibility.... argumentum ad ignorantium :lol:

Let me tell you something you dirty human being.

Having your board name as Ray Lewis's Limo Driver is a dirtbag move. It's like having your name as OJ's Knife Sharpener.

The name of the 2 people that died were

Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar

Why don't you go onto their memorial websites and ask there family if they think your name is funny?

Without anyone knowing anything about us they know this. My board name is an honorific towards great Boston athletes, while yours is a disrespectful rude gag that makes fun of the fact that 2 people were brutally stabbed and murdered. Nothing funny about it. I'm an arse, I'm a loudmouth, sure we all know that, but my core values.. CORE VALUES.. would never allow me to use that board name. Why don't you call yourself "Trade Center Pilot" or "Columbine Shooter".. what's funny about those things?

Get loud, get mad, you are a dirtbag, Ray Lewis either killed people or his HOMIES did. That's right I said HOMIES! Figure it out.

Let me tell you something I am a complete focking idiot with no intention of backing my baseless claims up

We know tool....we know.... :lol:

My team is in the playoffs. Your team isn't. Since this is a football website I guess that means I clearly win.

I'm going to take a few minutes 420 and be back in about a half hour. Bring it..

My team is in the playoffs. Your team isn't. Since this is a football website I guess that means I clearly win.

I'm going to take a few minutes 420 and be back in about a half hour. Bring it..

Really....now that non sequitor appears to be on purpose and not a gleeming product of your considerable ignorance; it might be a step forward for you, perhaps your can be in line for an upgrade to the assdart level at some point.....

a lot of NE fans here have proven themselves to be jagov's this year so i guess this is a complement.

there's no doubting the pats are very good. there hasn't been much doubt all year. the fact that you keep feeling you need to convince everyone of it says a lot about you. you must just have a really small d!ck or something.

Wow. This guy is a focking tool.......

Really....now that non sequitor appears to be on purpose and not a gleeming product of your considerable ignorance; it might be a step forward for you, perhaps your can be in line for an upgrade to the assdart level at some point.....

Dude let's be clear, I graduated with a degree in English, we all know "big"words .... you aren't that smart so stop acting the part.... AND BY THE WAY.....

IT IS SPELLED!!! G L E A M I N G WITH AN A!

FAKE NERD!

I don't understand.

a lot of NE fans here have proven themselves to be jagov's this year so i guess this is a complement.

there's no doubting the pats are very good. there hasn't been much doubt all year. the fact that you keep feeling you need to convince everyone of it says a lot about you. you must just have a really small d!ck or something.

:ninja:

Dude, Bobby is owning your dumbass, Patriots are far and away the best team in the league. Either come back with some substance or quit posting.

So far, the pats have proven to be the best team in the league....however this post has proven to be one of the worst on the board.

Fans can be classy too...have confidence enough to know your better without feeling the need to tell others so.

And again, to help with that transition period, the PATS are the BEST team in the league today. I DO hope they go undefeated just to shut up the 72 dolphins, I just hope that the Pats dont fill their void....

zzzzzz nothing.. go research my posts. I said it and I was correct. You on the other hand go home alone while us Pats fans go home and BANG THE PALM QUEEN!

Like that's something to brag about!

DUDE... I'm hammered talking smack about my team. That's happening all over the world every day.

You are following a topic I posted and stalking me. That's just odd? I mean it? Don't you feel a bit freaky? I mean on this site they call it a troll but it's just odd.

What kind of enjoyment do you get responding over and over again to the lunatic drunken ramblings of somebody you never met and never will meet. I could be Grace Jones and a freaking Dallas Cowboys fan pretending to be a diehard Boston fan and you would never know. Then you'd be even stranger.

Weirdos

i never get enjoyment talking to boastin fans..you are right....

and dont use alcohol as an excuse....you guys have talked that way sober...

and yeah...im stalkin..i was actually posting from my laptop outside of your family room window...i FELT freaky until i saw your drunk azz trying to blow your tom bradley fathead... :dunno: