Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Want to see history in the making?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y6WtEQfyM0

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

On December 16th, 2007 we will make history by gathering donations in excess of $10,000,000 in ONE DAY.

Say that about the neo-con, war-mongering, no money raising losers!!

How much are you giving?

$700

I won it for an online youtube video contest. Took 4th out of 126 entries.

I've been sitting on it for a month now. it's been staring me begging me to goto the titty bar.

How about you?

$700

I won it for an online youtube video contest. Took 4th out of 126 entries.

I've been sitting on it for a month now. it's been staring me begging me to goto the titty bar.

How about you?

$0, I decided to take my wife to the titty bar for Christmas :pointstosky:

link to youtube video

$0, I decided to take my wife to the titty bar for Christmas :pointstosky:

link to youtube video

It's 3 parts

It's 3 parts

I watched the first one, and while I don't necessarily agree with all of your political beliefs, my hat is off to you for creating that vid. You did an excellent job. :doh:

Perfect choice of background music. :music_guitarred:

I watched the first one, and while I don't necessarily agree with all of your political beliefs, my hat is off to you for creating that vid. You did an excellent job. :lol:

Perfect choice of background music. :dunno:

Thanks Sux. You really should watch all 3, as they are all tied into each other.

It's Satch baby! Satch makes so many great styles of music, it's tough to go wrong.

Thanks Sux. You really should watch all 3, as they are all tied into each other.

It's Satch baby! Satch makes so many great styles of music, it's tough to go wrong.

I knew who it was ;)

Mebbe all watch the others tomorrow. I still won't vote for RP unless he is the GOP nomination, though.

Either way, I applaud you for your passion on the issue, even if you junk up the bored too much with it on occasion. :lol:

How much of this money will he be returning after his primary losses? :thumbsup:

I watched the first one, and while I don't necessarily agree with all of your political beliefs, my hat is off to you for creating that vid. You did an excellent job. :thumbsup:

Perfect choice of background music. :thumbsup:

Sux for Pres!

Nice reply and a very good job at telling him he is full of s-hit while still being PC.

:overhead:

Either way, I applaud you for your passion on the issue, even if you junk up the bored too much with it on occasion. :cheers:

You THINK :pointstosky:

:thumbsup:

I don't dislike Ron Paul. His pros probably outweigh the cons. He's maybe in my top 5-6 right now, not that I'm really in love with any of these candidates. However, I honestly don't understand the cult-like following he has in certain sects of society. It's kind of freaky, and weird. Perhaps if I hear more from him, I'll begin to understand. I'm kind of afraid to watch or listen, though........don't want to fall under any spells.

I don't dislike Ron Paul. His pros probably outweigh the cons. He's maybe in my top 5-6 right now, not that I'm really in love with any of these candidates. However, I honestly don't understand the cult-like following he has in certain sects of society. It's kind of freaky, and weird. Perhaps if I hear more from him, I'll begin to understand. I'm kind of afraid to watch or listen, though........don't want to fall under any spells.

lol

Dude...that's exactly what I'm saying. His followers make me not want to even research him at all, I don't want to become all psychoish like them. I swear I can't drive under a bridge here without some wackjob Ron Paul lover hanging a sign saying "Ron Paul 2008" on it. The way they talk ... they sound brainwashed...I don't get it....always calling him Dr. Paul...oh god just call him Ron. He was a frickin gyno people, it's not like he cured cancer...

How much of this money will he be returning after his primary losses? :banana:

he has a better chance of getting his $$ back from curly night :thumbsdown:

on a side note....is that one of the dumber things ever? raising $$ for politicians....

they will lower taxes....better our health care....blah blah...

meanwhile..people donate(yeah, i know..a tax write off)...but they donate tons of $...

if 1 candidate said....

all donations accepted will be going towards the food pantries in the cities that they speak in..or whatever...

i think i would give them more consideration...i guess they NEED to go around the entire country...preaching about global warming..but yet using jet fuel every hour they can....

but really..for those who DO the tour..how many actually win? the odds are quite low..people are still hungry..and some cant afford a simple thing like a flu or TB shot...

im waiting for a stay at home candidate who talks to us through his computer..raise $$...but gives it to something useful NOW...prove it NOW...

these fockers who say they will....bush...kerry..they sure as fock wont or havent when they win anyway...

Sux for Pres!

Nice reply and a very good job at telling him he is full of s-hit while still being PC.

:music_guitarred:

:music_guitarred: