Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Happy Holidays fudge-packer fans

Swept again by the Bears.....Lovie Smith owns the fudgepackers....only time the fudgepackers can win is when the Bears have nothing to play for and decide to not show up

HFA throughout the playoffs still up for grabs and the fudgepackers get dominated by a team playing without their starting Qb, RB, DTs, LBs, DBs and OL

Bwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Happy holidays to all fudge-packer fans. Enjoy your fraud of a team get their azz handed to them in the playoffs. :thumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

Sweetness vs. Swamp Dog Redux. :doublethumbsup:

Let me get the popcorn before the family jokes come out.

Swept again by the Bears.....Lovie Smith owns the fudgepackers....only time the fudgepackers can win is when the Bears have nothing to play for and decide to not show up

HFA throughout the playoffs still up for grabs and the fudgepackers get dominated by a team playing without their starting Qb, RB, DTs, LBs, DBs and OL

Happy holidays to all fudge-packer fans. Enjoy your fraud of a team get their azz handed to them in the playoffs. :pointstosky: :doublethumbsup:

the packers have won 11 of the last 15 in illinois.....

and when dallas loses in the playoffs, gb will have home field again...

i won 4k betting the under on the bears...under 10.5 wins..thats NINE glorious money making losses by the bears while u were in hiding...thanks for having an overrated squad down there..it WILL be a happy holiday!!! :overhead:

Wow...2 posters come out of the woodwork for this...I figured Swamp and Sweet had already shut it down til draft time.

u can say that again :pointstosky:

u can say that again :pointstosky:

:overhead:

:pointstosky:

I was hoping for some sort of pay per view type cage match smackdown.

I want a refund.

:sleep:

I was hoping for some sort of pay per view type cage match smackdown.

I want a refund.

Sweetness remembered that regardless of their win against the Packers, they still cant get into the playoffs, still dont have a QB, and still have one of the most overrated and pathetic defensive units in the league. "But we've got Devin Hester!!!" ...and as great as he is, not even he can return 5 kicks for TDs in one game, which is about what that pathetic team needs. The Dolphins beat the Ravens last week, so until it happens in the playoffs, a win is a win, and when you dont have very many, it'd be wise to not draw attention to yourself.

Oh, and dont use injuries, etc as an excuse. The Colts have more talent injured than the Bears have on their entire roster. Amazing what having a QB will do.

These are always fun threads to bring back later :thumbsup:

I think you're even more shameful than Sampdog, mr Sweetness....

At least Sampdog will occassionaly come back and post about how good the Detroit Shock and Red Wings are, or about how he knew Lions were going to suck this year, anyway.... you just totally disappear for the long stretches where the Bears are sucking it up...

:music_guitarred: for you....

Happy holidays to all fudge-packer fans. Enjoy your fraud of a team get their azz handed to them in the playoffs. :thumbsup: :music_guitarred:

Kind of like the Bears last year!

Cowboys should kill the fudgies in the playoffs, that is if the fudgies are even lucky to get there.

Well...we know the Bears won't be there.

The Packers can and will beat Dallas on the road. I'd wager money on it. Look no further then Big D for the BIGGEST frauds in the NFL this season.

hey now....if seattle beats wash/minny at home......they go to gb....

dont tell me that u think gb can beat seattle... :overhead:

dont tell me that u think gb can beat seattle... :overhead:

Yes...GB most certainly CAN beat Seattle...and should (if they don't mail it in and play like they did yesterday).

Hell, if Carolina can beat Seattle, why would it be so hard for the Packers?

Yes...GB most certainly CAN beat Seattle...and should (if they don't mail it in and play like they did yesterday).

Hell, if Carolina can beat Seattle, why would it be so hard for the Packers?

why are excuses made for sundays game at chicago but the 40+ mphs winds in carolina ignored?

i dont recall making any excuses about the weather..nor did i see other seahawks fans doing so...i wouldnt put too much stock in a game at carolina meaning anything for gb...maybe gb can have carolina come play for them? :unsure:

seattle beat gb last year in the snow....the weather will most likely be back in jan..what makes packer fans so confident that the packers wont huddle up like girls on the benches all game?

seattle has the better bad weather kicker...

can throw...

has the D that can rattle favre...near the league lead in sacks..a linebacking crew like chicagos that can definitely cause fits for the packer offense all game..

plackemeyer is just a lil better than jon ryan...

and holmgren can game plan with the best of them....

why are excuses made for sundays game at chicago but the 40+ mphs winds in carolina ignored?

Because the conditions in Carolina were nowhere near as bad as what the Packers saw yesterday.

But the point is...why would anyone think that GB cannot beat Seattle?

All I said was that if the packers don't play like they did yesterday, there is not much of a reason to think they cannot or should not beat Seattle...simply put, they are the better team.

i dont recall making any excuses about the weather..nor did i see other seahawks fans doing so...i wouldnt put too much stock in a game at carolina meaning anything for gb...maybe gb can have carolina come play for them? :unsure:

seattle beat gb last year in the snow....the weather will most likely be back in jan..what makes packer fans so confident that the packers wont huddle up like girls on the benches all game?

So you think this GB team is the same as last year's? Or, Seattle's for that matter.

Who said I did not think it was possible that the Packers would be great? I pretty clearly said that if they don't play like they did yesterday. Do you have that much trouble reading?

seattle has the better bad weather kicker...

Great. At least they have one advantage.

can throw...

So can GB...better than Seattle at that.

has the D that can rattle favre...near the league lead in sacks..a linebacking crew like chicagos that can definitely cause fits for the packer offense all game..

They might be able to be...but it helps in leading the league in sacks when you get 6 games against St. Louis, Arizona and San Fran.

plackemeyer is just a lil better than jon ryan...

Ryan had one bad game,

But as a whole, the Packers rank 10th in the league in average punting distance. Seattle is last in the league.

The Packers average 5.9 per return given up, 4th best in the league. Seattle ranks in the bottom half of the league.

They have more pinned inside the 20...thats about it.

So how is your punter better?

and holmgren can game plan with the best of them....

As can McCarthy.

dont tell me that u think gb can beat seattle... :unsure:

Will Hasselbeck be allowed to participate in the coin toss (again)? :lol:

To answer your question, of course they can.

Because the conditions in Carolina were nowhere near as bad as what the Packers saw yesterday.

But the point is...why would anyone think that GB cannot beat Seattle?

All I said was that if the packers don't play like they did yesterday, there is not much of a reason to think they cannot or should not beat Seattle...simply put, they are the better team.

So you think this GB team is the same as last year's? Or, Seattle's for that matter.

Who said I did not think it was possible that the Packers would be great? I pretty clearly said that if they don't play like they did yesterday. Do you have that much trouble reading?

no, but living in gb and reading your blind homer posts about the packers, i wish i did have reading issues....

dont start resorting to insults like the cowboys/bears fans and dont act as if you know more about this team than i do..

u are sold on mccarthys game plan? based on what?...do you think itll 54 degrees in jan here?...he said he didnt want to practice outside..cant get work done..how did THAT work out for them? its a soft team...whens the last time gb beat a TOUGH team?

and the carolinas conditions were JUST as bad..it just wasnt as cold..

but of course..u come up with different excuses for why it was 0-0 at half...

and u knock plackemeier..he pins more inside the 20..thats about it...um...whats more important than THAT?...so seattles O is moving better and can get into shorter fields..when u pin them inside the 20, that cuts into your average...do u get that? so ryan blasts them into the endzone...woopee..he loses 20 yards net...

and dont knock seattles division...6 games vs the lions, minny and the bears is not anything to brag about..just because gb cant handle a 5 win team like the bears, doesnt make the bears tough..seattle slapped the bears around...

stop acting as if the only way seattle can win is if gb has their worst game..gb is good..they arent THAT good..

and im glad u dont think a good kicker is an advantage..robbie golud helped get the bears to the sb last year..what has you confident that crosby will?...

Will Hasselbeck be allowed to participate in the coin toss (again)? :overhead:

To answer your question, of course they can.

worst thing that ever happened to the packers...

if they lose that game, as they shouldve....sherman gets fired and he stops driving the franchise into the ground...punters dont get drafted in the 3rd round etc....

beside..what happened the next week? the most embarrassing moment in gb history......

4th and 27......knock the coin flip all you want...all it did was give gb 4th and 27 and more years of sherman :thumbsdown:

no, but living in gb and reading your blind homer posts about the packers, i wish i did have reading issues....

Thinking the Packers are better than Seattle and can beat them is blind homer talk?

I guess just about every analyst and talking head are blind GB homers then huh?

:thumbsdown:

dont start resorting to insults like the cowboys/bears fans and dont act as if you know more about this team than i do..

Know more about the Packers? Yes, I am pretty sure I do know more about them.

u are sold on mccarthys game plan? based on what?...do you think itll 54 degrees in jan here?...he said he didnt want to practice outside..cant get work done..how did THAT work out for them? its a soft team...whens the last time gb beat a TOUGH team?

Im sold on what he has done to adjust all year, especially in the beginning when people said he could not win without a running game.

What "tough" team has Seattle beat? Because they beat a Baltimore team that had it mailed in already with most of their best players out?

One bad game does not mean he cannot game plan.

Nice try though. Keep feeling good about everything because of that one game.

and the carolinas conditions were JUST as bad..it just wasnt as cold..

You might be the only person out there that thinks the conditions in that game against Carolina were even close to what was going on in Chicago yesterday.

but of course..u come up with different excuses for why it was 0-0 at half...

Ive come up with no excuses...I don't excuse GB for playing bad yesterday, I just happen to think it was the exception, not the rule.

and u knock plackemeier..he pins more inside the 20..thats about it...um...whats more important than THAT?...so seattles O is moving better and can get into shorter fields..when u pin them inside the 20, that cuts into your average...do u get that? so ryan blasts them into the endzone...woopee..he loses 20 yards net...

I did not knock him...I simply posted the fact that other than the one stat, Seattle is at or near the bottom of the league in punting stats.

Inside the 20 is a great stat, and he excels there...but there are other parts to punting and he is near the bottom in most of them. Sorry that those facts bother you.

and dont knock seattles division...6 games vs the lions, minny and the bears is not anything to brag about..just because gb cant handle a 5 win team like the bears, doesnt make the bears tough..seattle slapped the bears around...

Seattle's division is piss poor, they should be knocked. GB's division is not much better...but it is better.

And GB did not get to play out of division against the NFC South either.

stop acting as if the only way seattle can win is if gb has their worst game..gb is good..they arent THAT good..

Who claimed that?

All I did was claim that GB can and should beat Seattle. You are the one acting as if it is such a long shot for GB. Not the other way around...or did you mean something else with a quote like..."dont tell me that u think gb can beat seattle..."

and im glad u dont think a good kicker is an advantage..robbie golud helped get the bears to the sb last year..what has you confident that crosby will?...

I never claimed GB was going to the SB did I?

worst thing that ever happened to the packers...

if they lose that game, as they shouldve....sherman gets fired and he stops driving the franchise into the ground...punters dont get drafted in the 3rd round etc....

beside..what happened the next week? the most embarrassing moment in gb history......

4th and 27......knock the coin flip all you want...all it did was give gb 4th and 27 and more years of sherman :thumbsdown:

Sherman was not getting fired after that year.

And I will knock the coin flip...it was dumb and made your QB look like an idiot when he lost the game for his team.

But keep trying to make it some big bad thing for GB and play it off like it was great for someone else. :overhead:

Sherman was not getting fired after that year.

And I will knock the coin flip...it was dumb and made your QB look like an idiot when he lost the game for his team.

But keep trying to make it some big bad thing for GB and play it off like it was great for someone else. :cheers:

and above you said u knew more about the packers....where do u live?.... :headbanger:

forget it...its old news but trust me....that win saved sherman....and did you forget about 4th and 26?

are you proud of that game? my friends dont even mention the coin flip game because they KNOW what it led to....

but since u insist on bringing it up...

trust me..i actually live here...you can pretend that the coin flip game was the best thing that ever happened to the franchise..i know better...

and you know more than i do...same opinion shared by many of the same pompous fans that the packers have...your blind homer talk extends into many other threads..i dare to be honest and thats when you and others try to get at me....

you have no idea how bad the conditions were in carolina, do you? :overhead: and yeah..the nfc north is a juggernaut....good lord..enough of this already... :mad: if you arent going to follow other teams closely, dont pretend to know..at least im a realist..and yeah...this loss was an exception...much like the other exception that just happened..

The Packers can and will beat Dallas on the road. I'd wager money on it. Look no further then Big D for the BIGGEST frauds in the NFL this season.

:pointstosky: what makes you say this ? are you high? we already beat you in Dallas! wake up, douchy! TO and T.Glenn will be back. IF you guys make it to Dallas you are goin down! Favre sucks in Dallas, you know that.

:lol: what makes you say this ? are you high? we already beat you in Dallas! wake up, douchy! TO and T.Glenn will be back. IF you guys make it to Dallas you are goin down! Favre sucks in Dallas, you know that.

Fudgepacker fans always live in denial....when all you do is screw animals or your sister, I guess that leads to this blind delusion

:lol: :pointstosky:

and above you said u knew more about the packers....where do u live?.... :headbanger:

forget it...its old news but trust me....that win saved sherman....and did you forget about 4th and 26?

I live in Tennessee....but you know, they do have this internet thing down here don't they.

Sherman was going nowhere in that year. The big time criticism came when he got beat by Philly.

are you proud of that game? my friends dont even mention the coin flip game because they KNOW what it led to....

but since u insist on bringing it up...

Proud of the game? I don't really think about it often except laughing when Seahawks fans start trying to thump their chests.

Yup...4th and 26 sucks...bad defensive call...bad defensive play by Barnett.

trust me..i actually live here...you can pretend that the coin flip game was the best thing that ever happened to the franchise..i know better...

That is great that you live there, does not mean you know crap about the Packers. And who is claiming it was the best thing that ever happened to the franchise. Now you are just making crap up to argue.

and you know more than i do...same opinion shared by many of the same pompous fans that the packers have...your blind homer talk extends into many other threads..i dare to be honest and thats when you and others try to get at me....

Yes, I believe I know more about the team than you do. You can call it pompous...I call it confidence in what I know about the team.

And again, what is more blind homer talk...saying I think the team can and should beat Seattle...or making a comment like you did questioning that someone would dare think the Packers could beat Seattle?

Seems like you are the on being the blind homer.

you have no idea how bad the conditions were in carolina, do you? :lol: and yeah..the nfc north is a juggernaut....good lord..enough of this already... :thumbsdown: if you arent going to follow other teams closely, dont pretend to know..at least im a realist..and yeah...this loss was an exception...much like the other exception that just happened..

I know the windchill was not -1...I know there were wind gusts that barely got to the point of what the sustained winds were in Chicago Sunday.

Not claiming the NFC north is some juggernaut (again, why must you try to lie to make an argument). Just saying the NFC west blows...and it does.

Pretend to know what? That the hawk's division sucks? Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Realist? Yeah...I think I have proven that to be BS with your "so you think GB can beat Seattle" crap.

:thumbsdown: what makes you say this ? are you high? we already beat you in Dallas! wake up, douchy! TO and T.Glenn will be back. IF you guys make it to Dallas you are goin down! Favre sucks in Dallas, you know that.

I think if GB gets there they can beat Dallas.

TO might be back...Glenn? Can people quit acting as if he will be some savior for that team. The guy is an average WR at this point, who has not played all year long.

Favre's past in Dallas is pretty irrelevant given all but about a quarter and a half of it happened before 2000.

:wacko: what makes you say this ? are you high? we already beat you in Dallas! wake up, douchy! TO and T.Glenn will be back. IF you guys make it to Dallas you are goin down! Favre sucks in Dallas, you know that.

TO was there the first game and Glenn sucks so I don't know really know what you're looking forward to.... Favre, Woodson, and KGB will be there this time. You still will probably have the refs, but hopefully not as dramatically one-sided as they were the first game.

Packers should win provided that Dallas even makes it. They lost to Philly and should have lost to Detroit and almost lost to Carolina... They are ripe for an upset before they even get to the Packers... :thumbsup:

TO was there the first game and Glenn sucks so I don't know really know what you're looking forward to.... Favre, Woodson, and KGB will be there this time. You still will probably have the refs, but hopefully not as dramatically one-sided as they were the first game.

Packers should win provided that Dallas even makes it. They lost to Philly and should have lost to Detroit and almost lost to Carolina... They are ripe for an upset before they even get to the Packers... :wacko:

did you get ahold of some moldy cheese? first of all T.Glenn does not suck. that is just an ignorant comment. he is a solid WR who has been underrated throughout his career. doesn't put up huge numbers, but he will mkae the tough catch over the middle to keep a drive going. if you have followed him with the Cowboys, you would know how mcuh value he's had to the team.

you're still holdin on to the reffing in that game. that game was not one sided like packers fans claim. there was one bad call the went the Cowboys way. we spanked you anyway you look at it. you need to get over it.

whats favre's record in Dallas? B) it is relevent. he's never won there!

i'm wonderin if the packers will make it to Dallas. you guys got your assses handed to you by Da Bears! :lol:

way to choke with home field on the line! :thumbsup:

I live in Tennessee....but you know, they do have this internet thing down here don't they.

Sherman was going nowhere in that year. The big time criticism came when he got beat by Philly.

Proud of the game? I don't really think about it often except laughing when Seahawks fans start trying to thump their chests.

Yup...4th and 26 sucks...bad defensive call...bad defensive play by Barnett.

That is great that you live there, does not mean you know crap about the Packers. And who is claiming it was the best thing that ever happened to the franchise. Now you are just making crap up to argue.

Yes, I believe I know more about the team than you do. You can call it pompous...I call it confidence in what I know about the team.

And again, what is more blind homer talk...saying I think the team can and should beat Seattle...or making a comment like you did questioning that someone would dare think the Packers could beat Seattle?

Seems like you are the on being the blind homer.

I know the windchill was not -1...I know there were wind gusts that barely got to the point of what the sustained winds were in Chicago Sunday.

Not claiming the NFC north is some juggernaut (again, why must you try to lie to make an argument). Just saying the NFC west blows...and it does.

Pretend to know what? That the hawk's division sucks? Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Realist? Yeah...I think I have proven that to be BS with your "so you think GB can beat Seattle" crap.

ok, i think we are done here....

God Bless you being one of the few to have the internet in Tennessee...for what you claim you know, you are letting yourself down...i hear about the team long before you find out on your lil websites and chatrooms..are you reading what you write?

sherman wouldnt have been fired after the seahawks game..the bashing came after the phily game....

the phily game was AFTER the seattle game...if he was bashed after a home playoff win and phily...do you think the vultures wouldve been quiet after a loss at home and NO playoff wins? :lol: are you KIDDING me? did you even think that one through? quick, go look it up on the internet and tell me what it tells you...

you can bash the nfc west if u wish...but ill just point out that no..the north is not any better...it isnt...

and you just keep making excuses when i point out seattles very good in something...you are reaching...i never once made up any excuse for why gb is great at passing..they are...

but when i point out that kearney is a sack leader and they are near the top of the league in sacks, you say, it helps that they played the south also....

as if 2 games vs jackson, grossman/orton, kitna wouldnt have helped the sack totals? are you kidding? and the packers played the afc west...who would brag about that? and if you want to get down to your fave thing, excuse making..i COULD pointout that gb played the giants when eli was hurting and they caught sd at a good time as well...but im not...

i just think its great how u are so confident that u know more..(though u dont)..and u think its better for a punter on the other teams 40 to blast it into the endzone for a touchback as opoosed to plackemeyer putting it out at the 10 or so..just because ryan gains 10 more gross yards doesnt mean hes a better punter...

im sure youll make excuses for why seattle is 2nd in the nfc in fewest points allowed and only 9 behind ne in that category..save it..

and im not thumping my chest about 4th and 26...i took grief about that everytime i went to phily after that..i just correctly point out what led to it..had favre had been as brass and bold as hass was that day, no one here wouldve hated him for it.. packers fans have big anti-sentiments when it comes to holmgren and the seahawks...get over it already...you arent a TRUE packers fan if you think of that way in any way, shape or form and laugh about it....

the conditions in chicago WERE worse..trust me, i said this sunday..my point was...both teams are VERY used to it..well, WERE..this is a new SOFT packers team that only wants to practice indoors... :thumbsup:

and im not a blind homer for giving reasons why i think seattle can win..YOU are the one that keeps acting like this is miami vs ne..you just keep making up excuses when i comment on seattle and that is getting old quick..

should be a good game regardless...i hope like you, the packers are looking past seattle and preparing for dallas...see if that gets them as far as working indoors during the winter :wacko: you can reply...but im done with this topic...

:argue:

I was just yanking your chain a little bit..

Looking forward to seeing you in the playoffs.

Merry Christmas :shocking:

I was just yanking your chain a little bit..

Looking forward to seeing you in the playoffs.

Merry Christmas :shocking:

i enjoy the back and forth. i'm sure there will be more to come! i'm thinkin it's good to be in the position of squawkin about the upcoming playoffs. better than talkin about next years team already.

Merry Xmas! bring on the NFL playoffs!

Fudgepacker fans always live in denial....when all you do is screw animals or your sister, I guess that leads to this blind delusion

:thumbsdown: :pointstosky:

You beat the Pack twice but where has it gotten you? It's your only claim to fame this year. Pretty sad. Pretty weak. The Packers will be playing beyond week 17 and have a bright future......even after Favre leaves. What do the Bears have? Devin Hester and a good young TE. A lot of rebuilding in Chicago.

Congrats on the sweep. You played the Pack well this year and made them look bad in both games.

I have no idea why Swamp Dog is in here running his mouth. What a fool.

dont tell me that u think gb can beat seattle... :thumbsdown:

:dunno: Just didn't want to get all the Seahawk bashers going, we'd have to read through post after post about our division, strength of schedule, whining about that superbowl, etc.

NFC is ripe for the picking :thumbsup:

Guest ramrock11

Packers are the most overrated team is the NFl, they've lost two out of the last four and Brett always has a excuse last weeks it to cold excuse was just f%^&ing amazing. The sad part is since they won't win the Super Bowl ( or even a playoff game) we will get stuck watching Favre next year.

<_< what makes you say this ? are you high? we already beat you in Dallas! wake up, douchy! TO and T.Glenn will be back. IF you guys make it to Dallas you are goin down! Favre sucks in Dallas, you know that.

Sorry "douchy", I'm not a Packers fan, I'm a Seahawks fan. I just haven't been blinded by the mainstream media and your huge bandwagon fanbase. Despite records there isn't that much separating Dalls, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, and Seattle. I've come to the conclusion that the conference is completely up for grabs.

All said, I'd much rather have the Hawks face you guys in Irving then the Packers in Green Bay. I dont care if Dallas has beaten them, the Packers are a much more complete team.

Getcha popcorn ready </gay>