Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Hey......... Uh Huh

If I were you Jets24, I would say fock it. More then likley he has a alias anyway and has been posting all along.

Also I'm waiting for the all the funny that you would bring to the board. :)

What's with this Ovaltine? Why don't they call it Roundtine? :dunno:

"I like flowing, cascading hair. Thick, lustrous hair is important to me."

I like a bush so thick you could grow tomatoes in there....

The deal that Uh huh and I made was about Andrew "Don't taze me bro" Meyer. (I just looked it up) Uh huh was under the thinking that, while he was acting like an annoying jerk, he felt the police went way overboard with the tazing. He felt that his side was correct and that it would come out in the investigation. I, on the other hand, felt they were within their rights in tazing him and supported them. I suggested a poll about what the geeks thought and the loser would leave. He didn't want to take the offer, so he offered that we both leave. I accepted. Anyhow, that's what it was about. By the way, cops were cleared of any wrongdoing and are back on the force.

What the fock why would you accept a bet where you both leave?

DUMB

Who are you?

Now that is FUNNY!

Jets I was wondering what happened to you. I say come on back, but don't try so hard to be funny. Just be yourself

It's just that I have alot of funny to offer

LINK?

Where have you been posting at for the last 6 months.....? Do you have proof of your funny that you can provide

LINK?

Where have you been posting at for the last 6 months.....? Do you have proof of your funny that you can provide

:doublethumbsup: That was a hurtful thing to say.

Now that is FUNNY!

Jets I was wondering what happened to you. I say come on back, but don't try so hard to be funny. Just be yourself

Hey Resser. Thanks for welcoming me back. I promise not to try so hard to be funny. I'm just always hoping for that next Ressie. By the way, you actually think something that GF said is funny? You worry me son.

still....the point is...I am bigger than dogshit. :headbanger:

Maybe a poodle's dogshit. A German Shepherd's might be debateable.

Maybe a poodle's dogshit. A German Shepherd's might be debateable.

Yeah...but you're saying I have the poodle covered, right? So...that's cool.

Uhmmmm, huh? :doublethumbsup:

This thread makes the baby Jesus cry.

Cause it's filled with sheer gaiety.

Your trying to hard. Simmer down, let the thread die, and casually fall back in line plz, k thanks.

~STICK

If it's been a year then the bet is up. WHy do you sign your name on your posts?

Your trying to hard. Simmer down, let the thread die, and casually fall back in line plz, k thanks.

~STICK

Understood. Thanks Stick.

Why do you name yourself after a famous retard? O, nevermind.

~STICK

PS-Shutup biatch

I'm famous? :rolleyes: You're the only one who signs your name. Maybe I'll start doing it too. :unsure:

Corky

Hey Resser. Thanks for welcoming me back. I promise not to try so hard to be funny. I'm just always hoping for that next Ressie. By the way, you actually think something that GF said is funny? You worry me son.

:thumbsdown:

He is a tool, but that ONE AND ONLY LINE was funny - especailly coming from him

Anyhow, that's what it was about. By the way, cops were cleared of any wrongdoing and are back on the force.

And the jets suck. Take the year and rebuild. See you in Sept '08.

The deal that Uh huh and I made was about Andrew "Don't taze me bro" Meyer. (I just looked it up) Uh huh was under the thinking that, while he was acting like an annoying jerk, he felt the police went way overboard with the tazing. He felt that his side was correct and that it would come out in the investigation. I, on the other hand, felt they were within their rights in tazing him and supported them. I suggested a poll about what the geeks thought and the loser would leave. He didn't want to take the offer, so he offered that we both leave. I accepted. Anyhow, that's what it was about. By the way, cops were cleared of any wrongdoing and are back on the force.

Ah. :thumbsup:

For the record:

1) The so-called "offer" you described above was something you drummed up in your attempt to "win" an Internet argument about the taser incident. An offer which I never acknowledged, because I thought it was idiotic, unimportant, and irrelevant.

2) When you demonstrated with your posts you were desperate to get the board's validation about the taser incident, I realized posting here is extremely important to you. I thought a good way to shut you up would be to offer a challenge -- remove ourselves from the board for a year. I see you couldn't hack it.

3) I don't care what the review board said OR what the members of this board think: the cops were wrong to use their tasers on a man already subdued and on the ground.

4) Phillybear, I do not post here using aliases. Uh-huh is it.

Jets24, if it really means that much to you, go back to your posting. I really don't care what you do or don't do.

At least we know one (more) thing about you: your word ain't worth much.

Have a nice day,

Uh-huh

For the record:

1) The so-called "offer" you described above was something you drummed up in your attempt to "win" an Internet argument about the taser incident. An offer which I never acknowledged, because I thought it was idiotic, unimportant, and irrelevant.

2) When you demonstrated with your posts you were desperate to get the board's validation about the taser incident, I realized posting here is extremely important to you. I thought a good way to shut you up would be to offer a challenge -- remove ourselves from the board for a year. I see you couldn't hack it.

3) I don't care what the review board said OR what the members of this board think: the cops were wrong to use their tasers on a man already subdued and on the ground.

Jets24, if it really means that much to you, go back to your posting. I really don't care what you do or don't do.

Have a nice day,

Uh-huh

hey douche, you have been posting under an alias ever since so save your little speech. :thumbsup:

For the record:

Have a nice day,

Uh-huh

Now that you are back, dose this mean you will be providing the hilarity? :thumbsup: