Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

Bryant Gumbel - the Voice of the Patriots Perfect Season

If/When the Patriots beat the Giants to go 16-0, Patriots fans will get to enjoy Bryant Gumbel's narrative on future highlights, game reels, and DVDs for the rest of eternity.

:snicker:

:dunno:

If/When the Patriots beat the Giants to go 16-0, Patriots fans will get to enjoy Bryant Gumbel's narrative on future highlights, game reels, and DVDs for the rest of eternity.

Meh. We turn down the TV volume and put on Gil and Gino anyway. Besides, we are not really focused on this game and are more focused on the upcoming playoff games.

nope, they'll dub in the local voices. good attempt though. 7.5

:lol:

Besides, we are not really focused on this game....

Puhleese. :dunno:

nope, they'll dub in the local voices. good attempt though. 7.5

Still waiting on the local dub of our Super Bowl DVD.....doesn't exist. :mad: :mad:

This isn't Inside the NFL.

That should boost my score to an 8.5 at least. :dunno:

Puhleese. :lol:

Seriously. We are treating this as a playoff game in one sense, but the reality is that if they win this game, go 16-0 and then lose in the playoffs, it will be a very large disappointment. If they were to lose this game and then win out in the playoffs, I think that it would be better than the other scenario. Of course, we are all pulling for a complete 19-0 situation.

If you listen to the sports radio shows here, those scenarios are the biggest topic of discussion here. I think that both teams are going to treat this as a 3rd Exhibition game with respect to their approach. Take a look at what the Pats did in the 2nd half the other day. They were trying different things on offense and defense and essentially using the game as a scrimmage. I expect something similar, particularly in the 2nd half on Saturday.

Either way, I will be watching and hoping for a win.... and I will be eyeing a game on January 20th with the Colts. :dunno:

It's official. Jon Brady and the Boston Patriots have completed their perfect season.

It's official. Jon Brady and the Boston Patriots have completed their perfect season.

:cry:

God, I think I hate Gumbel even more than I hate the Pats. I'm glad there are bowl games to be seen on Saturday!

:headbanger:

:headbanger: :music_guitarred:

:music_guitarred:

That's odd, the other DVD's I have for the Pats all have the Patriots Radio Broadcast team - I wonder what has changed that it will now be the TV crews? Any link IndyTom?

It "appears" that Tom Brady has broken the single season touchdown record...

check that. now they are saying it's incomplete

:thumbsup:

This is the funniest thing that I've read on here. Great line!! :rolleyes:

The whole country subjected to Gumbels incoherent play by play will be awesome :doublethumbsup:

I'm sure there will be a huge uptick in subscribers to the NFL Network

heres what makes me mad.....

some teams like the nhl sabres, have the same play by play call for radio and tv..at least they used to...

everyone loves the nfl network replays when 1 half is 1 teams announcers and the other half is the other team....

why cant they do that here?....i would actually like to here both sides when i watch a game...plus radio guys call a game...u can nod off but still listen and know whats going on....

hearing my bad...and it appears 100 times isnt going to keep me from nodding off completely....

plus...with 3 channels with this crappy game...why couldnt 1 have been with NO announcers? let us just hear the hitting..the pa guy...the fights in the stands etc...

Phil Simms and Jimm Nantz have become the Patriots own personal announcers this year and I'm sick to death of Simms. Be nice to hear someone different.

Phil Simms and Jimm Nantz have become the Patriots own personal announcers this year and I'm sick to death of Simms. Be nice to hear someone different.

I hate Simms. Not even Drobeski can suck Brady c0ck as well as Phil.

I hate Simms. Not even Drobeski can suck Brady c0ck as well as Phil.

Well that's to be expected. Especially when you consider Simms is the color guy for every Patriots game. Jesus, he doesn't even have to prepare, he can just show up and be like Madden is to Favre.

If the Pats win today I can't wait to hear how the Massachusetts political elites will murder the memory... like good ol' Manny Ortez, Drop Kick Murphy and the infamous Jumbletron...

Ahh... thank God I don't live in Boston.

And yes, I'll probably have WEEI on the Radio and just watch the network feed.

Seriously. We are treating this as a playoff game

I think it is. The Pats are bar none the best team in the league. If they lose in the playoffs it will be a colassal upset. They are so much better than any other team it's not even funny. With that being said, yes, a team can put together the perfect plan and beat them but it's unlikely.

The Giants game is a playoff game in the sense that the Pats don't just want another Super Bowl ring. They want to be undefeated and go down as the greatest team ever. The Phins can say what they want, but this years Pats team will go down as the greatest team of all time if they win the Bowl undefeated.

I don't think the Pats will lose until next year, hell, they might not even lose next year if all the pieces come back!!

They are so much better than any other team it's not even funny.

:banana: