Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

I don't think the Browns should make the playoffs

I'm shocked, I mean SHOCKED that no one has ever thought of this before. The moderating nazis better not censor me and my whacky beliefs, man.

According to ESPN this morning, Parcells is gonna come after Crennel to be the Dolphins Head Coach.

According to ESPN this morning, Parcells is gonna come after Crennel to be the Dolphins Head Coach.

Really? I know the Browns have done well this year, but Crennel seems like borderline head coach material, at best. Is this a joke?

Really? I know the Browns have done well this year, but Crennel seems like borderline head coach material, at best. Is this a joke?

Just a rumor.

yeah, remember that year he almost made the playoffs in cleveland. what a coach!! :doublethumbsup:

yea, the Niners are sure going to beat the Browns in the snow with Chris Weinke as their starting QB...

actually, I have 20 bones saying they will... the odds were too good to not take.

yea, the Niners are sure going to beat the Browns in the snow with Chris Weinke as their starting QB...

actually, I have 20 bones saying they will... the odds were too good to not take.

There is no snow in the forcast for Sundays game.

There is no snow in the forcast for Sundays game.

LOL!

Well he was a shitty assitant coach, but hey whatever you say......and dont come back with assitant vs. head coach crap either. It is called players - he had them this year, and didnt last year or the year before.....

The Browns have played well enough to stir interest from the West Coast.

Word has a "new" team playing in LA as soon as 2009.

Well he was a shitty assitant coach, but hey whatever you say......and dont come back with assitant vs. head coach crap either. It is called players - he had them this year, and didnt last year or the year before.....

:doublethumbsup:

I don't know what you are getting at here.