Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Congrats to Tom Brady, Randy Moss and the Pats...

what can you say? Absolutely most talented team I have ever witnessed. Brady is amazing and Moss is also. Great team and Bill B. is an amazing coach. I hate the entire team and prayed that they would lose tonight but I must give credit where it's due. Seriously. Bravo... :pointstosky:

If the Pats win the Super Bpowl this season, it will be the first time that I can say, I will not be happy for the victor. I am a Pack fan and was happy for Elway and the broncos when that game was done. There is no way I could ever be happy for this group of cheap cheating thugs. ......................slight correction....I will be happy for Welker. He is class amongst $h!t!

If the Pats win the Super Bpowl this season, it will be the first time that I can say, I will not be happy for the victor. I am a Pack fan and was happy for Elway and the broncos when that game was done. There is no way I could ever be happy for this group of cheap cheating thugs. ......................slight correction....I will be happy for Welker. He is class amongst $h!t!

Thugs :thumbsup: How did you reach that conclusion? :unsure:

i just want to say that my partner the last time i played fantasy football did not want brady or moss and i did.

i also wanted vick too and we had him and then he traded him.

that's why i'm never playing fantasy football again because you all don't listen to me and i know a winner when i see one.

(vick may be a loser in real life, but he was a good scoring QB in ff)

I don't like the Pats. I have no reason to not like them. I just don't. Anyway, congrats to them. Focking awesome. Still have 3 games to go.

what can you say? Absolutely most talented team I have ever witnessed. Brady is amazing and Moss is also. Great team and Bill B. is an amazing coach. I hate the entire team and prayed that they would lose tonight but I must give credit where it's due. Seriously. Bravo... :doublethumbsup:

Well said. :overhead:

Soon to be 18-1.

:dunno: Cowboys start puttin' rings on the other hand. :pointstosky:

Anybody that thinks the Pats cheated is not a real fan of the game....they got "caught" in the first half of the FIRST GAME...big freaken deal.

Time to start giving props where the props are due :dunno:

Anybody that thinks the Pats cheated is not a real fan of the game....they got "caught" in the first half of the FIRST GAME...big freaken deal.

Time to start giving props where the props are due :dunno:

im not to naive to think that they havent cheated since....

once a cheater...always a cheater....

Sure they've cheated. I'll bet you every player on that team has raided Rodney's HGH supply at one time or another, 'cept probably Tom Brady and Randy Moss (because they are just awesome even without it). How the hell do you think Junior Seau is still an effective linebacker at age 38? And what about steroids? That Vince Wilfork has got a bad case of 'roid rage if I've ever seen it. Thing is, though, every other NFL team probably does the exact same thing. I don't like it, but I'm not naive enough to think that the rest of the NFL is a bunch of choir boys.

And I will say this for the Patriots, they almost never injure anyone, and when they do, it is never on purpose. So as far as I am concerned, they aren't cheaters where it actually matters.

Sure they've cheated. I'll bet you every player on that team has raided Rodney's HGH supply at one time or another, 'cept probably Tom Brady and Randy Moss (because they are just awesome even without it). How the hell do you think Junior Seau is still an effective linebacker at age 38? And what about steroids? That Vince Wilfork has got a bad case of 'roid rage if I've ever seen it. Thing is, though, every other NFL team probably does the exact same thing. I don't like it, but I'm not naive enough to think that the rest of the NFL is a bunch of choir boys.

And I will say this for the Patriots, they almost never injure anyone, and when they do, it is never on purpose. So as far as I am concerned, they aren't cheaters where it actually matters.

Surely you're fishing. Vince Wilfork? :lol:

Also, I think they're the most talented team in the FA era. I still think the old Cowboys take them to the cleaners.

Surely you're fishing. Vince Wilfork? :lol:

Also, I think they're the most talented team in the FA era. I still think the old Cowboys take them to the cleaners.

Wilfork is the only guy on the team that truly fits the definition of a "thug" in my mind, and like I said before, that's probably just because of steroids.

As for an old-Cowboys and Patriots matchup; it would be interesting. The Cowboys had an incredible offensive line and the Patriots have a great defensive line. I like Tom Brady over Troy Aikman, and Randy Moss over Michael Irvin, but Emmit Smith is obviously head and shoulders above Laurence Maroney. I think it'd probably come down to the fact that the old Dallas team was much better defensively.

* The 2007-2008 Patriots were actually 19-0, including their three playoff victories.

Three playoff victories? Didn't they lose in the playoffs last year?

I'm just happy some of the douche bag Dolphins from the 72 team (Shula for calling them cheaters) can shut up now.

That being said, I hope the Colts kick their asses in the AFC Championship so some of you douche_bag tool Pats fans will pipe down. :shocking:

No offense to the Pats fans I can tolerate of course. :wub:

This truly is the year of the Masshole. Red Sox win the championship, Pats go 16-0, Celtics are dominating...

I'm just happy some of the douche bag Dolphins from the 72 team (Shula for calling them cheaters) can shut up now.

That being said, I hope the Colts kick their asses in the AFC Championship so some of you douche_bag tool Pats fans will pipe down. :shocking:

No offense to the Pats fans I can tolerate of course. :wub:

I only hope that someone talks to Randy Moss and he does not end up being this team's Mercury Morris. :wub:

It would be stupid to say they're not great. It would also be stupid not to think "once a Bellicheater, always a Bellicheater". I hate Bellicheck, and I'm tired of Brady, so by association I hate the Pats (except for Welker and a couple others).

..*...

:music_guitarred:

GFIAFP

Time to start giving props where the props are due :music_guitarred:

WOW!! You are in serious denial, or have no idea what the Pats did. :lol: