Sign in to follow this  
Andiggler

Thanks FF Today

Did anyone see if Plax was even ranked this week in the Projections.......I sat him over some other scrubs and it might just cause me the Superbowl............I know he and most of the starters were suppose to sit at least a half, but not to rank him?......jeeze..........Your projections are like a bible to me....I follow them 99% of the time..................Well I guess I'll come back in here and appoligize if it does not cost me............................... :)

I sat Plax for Calvin Johnson because he blew chunks last week.

Did anyone see if Plax was even ranked this week in the Projections.......I sat him over some other scrubs and it might just cause me the Superbowl............I know he and most of the starters were suppose to sit at least a half, but not to rank him?......jeeze..........Your projections are like a bible to me....I follow them 99% of the time..................Well I guess I'll come back in here and appoligize if it does not cost me............................... :)

you're an idiot.... :pointstosky:

So their projections carried you to your title game and instead of thanking them, you rail on them? Nice. :pointstosky:

Started Maroney over Ryan Grant this week in a td heavy league, and pretty happy right now. :)

I don't put that much faith into the rankings.

you're an idiot.... :)

I'm an idiot........Thats it........Comon Jock itch come with something better than that

I played against the guy who had Eli Manning.... :pointstosky:

But he sat him :)

Projections are for fun U you-nit.......Do you buy a house because a Real Estate Agent pimps it? If your being real.......try www.nickleodeon.com they have projections. :pointstosky: :wacko: :pointstosky:

So their projections carried you to your title game and instead of thanking them, you rail on them? Nice. :)

Just my oppinion...........Not railing ..........And yes I'm grateful...........The would be my 3pete thanks to FF Today..............But it is a forum and thats my oppinion......I think they dropped the ball on that one.

Just my oppinion...........Not railing ..........And yes I'm grateful...........The would be my 3pete thanks to FF Today..............But it is a forum and thats my oppinion......I think they dropped the ball on that one.

It's 2007. We have the internet. The guys that put together those projections/rankings have no more information than you or I do at our fingertips. If you set your lineup based on a websites projections, it says a lot about you.

But why? It seemed reasonable to presume that the Giants would be looking to use this chance to rest some players - especially Burress who, as it was pointed out tonight, practiced this week for the first time all season.

Projections are for fun U you-nit.......Do you buy a house because a Real Estate Agent pimps it? If your being real.......try www.nickleodeon.com they have projections. :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :)

3 pete scrotum 3..........And yes they helped big time every year ..........Thanks FF Just my oppinion.........It's Asses like you that make this a communism.......Before you insult someone.......Get off your Sister/aunt and put in a decent 2 cents worth..........ASS

It's 2007. We have the internet. The guys that put together those projections/rankings have no more information than you or I do at our fingertips. If you set your lineup based on a websites projections, it says a lot about you.

Have you ever won your 4 team league..........Its an oppinion..........And the answer would probably be NO, you never won it huh

Have you ever won your 4 team league..........Its an oppinion..........And the answer would probably be NO, you never won it huh

:)

Doesn't take much to touch a nerve does it? That was easy......somebody's a little defensive.

3 pete scrotum 3..........And yes they helped big time every year ..........Thanks FF Just my oppinion.........It's Asses like you that make this a communism.......Before you insult someone.......Get off your Sister/aunt and put in a decent 2 cents worth..........ASS

Is this guy for real?????

Santana Moss

:music_guitarred:

I would have done the same, as I'm sure many would have.

Fortunately, I only had 2 healthy receivers this week so I had to start both, Chad Johnson and Plaxico. :)

Me too. Who did your opponent go with? Is he on suicide watch?

He started Derrick Anderson, so there is a chance that Anderson could put up just as good of numbers!!

FFtoday's ranking are some of the worst rankings i've seen. this is not groundbreaking news. how can you be upset?

Not that I do them, but....where are you looking for rankings, Cosmopolitan, People, and the Enquirer? :thumbsup:

Krueger's rankings actually stacked up as one of the best among pay and free sites in 2006 in an independent study done by this fantasy website link.

I agree with Jarvis' statement about projections and rankings...the only difference is possibly the commitment of time and study put into these projections compared to anyone else not affiliated with a site. If you are not going to put the time into forming your own opinion and you're not going to pay someone else for their opinion then complaining about Krueger's rankings is well...your right, but it's also my right to say you could do a lot worse....A LOT WORSE

FFtoday's ranking are some of the worst rankings i've seen. this is not groundbreaking news. how can you be upset?

moooooowwwwaaaahhhhhhh

Not that I do them, but....where are you looking for rankings, Cosmopolitan, People, and the Enquirer? :thumbsup:

Krueger's rankings actually stacked up as one of the best among pay and free sites in 2006 in an independent study done by this fantasy website link.

I agree with Jarvis' statement about projections and rankings...the only difference is possibly the commitment of time and study put into these projections compared to anyone else not affiliated with a site. If you are not going to put the time into forming your own opinion and you're not going to pay someone else for their opinion then complaining about Krueger's rankings is well...your right, but it's also my right to say you could do a lot worse....A LOT WORSE

<_< from what i observed the FFtoday rankings were very random. looking at them made me go :blink: most of the time.

It's pretty sad if you follow anyones projections that closely. Try putting in the guys you yourself feel will perform opposed to letting someone else make the decision. Projections from any site should be used as a reference point at best. I'm guessing you are also that guy who takes someone else's draft rankings, drafts your team based on that, then blames them if your players aren't performing. Next year try EPSN's draft kit so Chris Mortensen can guide you to fantasy glory! Or even better, try thinking for yourself.

About using OTHER site's / people's rankings:

I was EXTREMELY busy at work in the Fall of 2006 - so much so, that I couldn't do "my own" research. So - on Saturday afternoons I'd check about a half-dozen sites, and "go with the consensus" as to who my best players would be each week. That was the ONLY year out of the last SEVEN that I didn't make my league's Super-Bowl... :doh:

HARD lesson learned: I now "do my own" analysis / research, and I use the FF web-sites as "guidelines," because sometimes they DO have good info., which I might not have been aware of, or missed.

Overall, though - I use internet sites as "sanity checks."

P.S. Sixth Super-bowl participant this year; won it all again! :first:

Did anyone see if Plax was even ranked this week in the Projections.......I sat him over some other scrubs and it might just cause me the Superbowl............I know he and most of the starters were suppose to sit at least a half, but not to rank him?......jeeze..........Your projections are like a bible to me....I follow them 99% of the time..................Well I guess I'll come back in here and appoligize if it does not cost me............................... :first:

You are a panty waist son!! Only a little girl would b!tch about something like that! Go away!

Ignorance is bliss, making you a happy little fellow!

you're an idiot, HTH :first:

My head hurts after reading your sentences and creative spelling choices. :first:

Did anyone see if Plax was even ranked this week in the Projections.......I sat him over some other scrubs and it might just cause me the Superbowl............I know he and most of the starters were suppose to sit at least a half, but not to rank him?......jeeze..........Your projections are like a bible to me....I follow them 99% of the time..................Well I guess I'll come back in here and appoligize if it does not cost me............................... :music_guitarred:

If you can't make decisions on your own, you suck...

It's pretty sad if you follow anyones projections that closely. Try putting in the guys you yourself feel will perform opposed to letting someone else make the decision. Projections from any site should be used as a reference point at best. I'm guessing you are also that guy who takes someone else's draft rankings, drafts your team based on that, then blames them if your players aren't performing. Next year try EPSN's draft kit so Chris Mortensen can guide you to fantasy glory! Or even better, try thinking for yourself.

:cheers:

agreed...the thread starter is an idiot.

:headbanger:

I would have done the same, as I'm sure many would have.

Fortunately, I only had 2 healthy receivers this week so I had to start both, Chad Johnson and Plaxico. :headbanger:

I did start S Moss and it seems to be working out for me.........Go Moss ( the other 1)

8 rec, 115 yards and a TD. Bout what they projection wasn't it? In other words, shut your piehole.

[/quoteOk where did they Project Moss..........? Freakin haters.....Shut the hell up till next season.......Ass Kisser...........Can u say 3pete...........I can

My last Post of the season Sissies.............If this sight can't take a lil criticisism than so be it..........I won while you Pusses are gropin about your draft and what you could have done diffrent.......Amazing girls............I know that the people that run this sight can take some criticisism, I bet they even welcome it..............What a bunch of wuzzies.......................Good night NOW..........

About using OTHER site's / people's rankings:

I was EXTREMELY busy at work in the Fall of 2006 - so much so, that I couldn't do "my own" research. So - on Saturday afternoons I'd check about a half-dozen sites, and "go with the consensus" as to who my best players would be each week. That was the ONLY year out of the last SEVEN that I didn't make my league's Super-Bowl... :headbanger:

HARD lesson learned: I now "do my own" analysis / research, and I use the FF web-sites as "guidelines," because sometimes they DO have good info., which I might not have been aware of, or missed.

Overall, though - I use internet sites as "sanity checks."

P.S. Sixth Super-bowl participant this year; won it all again! :headbanger:

Well said my man...........Well said.........I personally like to use the projections on this sight and others.........They are the pro's