Sign in to follow this  
Willie McGee

Josh McDaniels

And who focking cares about Josh Mcdaniels? Real tough job he has:

Heres the playbook:

Play 1 - Moss deep, chuck ball up

Play 2 - Welker 3 yard out pattern

Play 3 - WR Push-off and run 10 yard slants

Play 4 - Get phantom pass interference calls when other plays fail.

Yeah, the guys a regular focking Einstien..... :pointstosky:

It's because he knows he'd be so overmatched at a HC position that he doesn't want any part of it. He likes being with the Pats b/c Uncle Belli helps make him look good. Without Uncle Belli, Joshy knows he's got nothing.

yeah, all the other coaches under belichick have done SOOOO well in their new jobs. :cry:

Mangina brought the jets to the playoffs in his 1st year.

fatty mcblackguy turned the browns around.

Mangina brought the jets to the playoffs in his 1st year.

fatty mcblackguy turned the browns around.

how many games the jets win this year?

the browns had a nice season but that's 1 decent season in 4...and they STILL didn't even make the playoffs.

the browns had a nice season but that's 1 decent season that in 4...and they STILL didn't even make the playoffs.

They make the playoffs if they don't get screwed against the Cards.

yeah, all the other coaches under belichick have done SOOOO well in their new jobs. :cry:

This just shows the true genuis of belichick is. He can win with anyone as a coordinator.

This just shows the true genuis of belichick is. He can win with anyone as a coordinator.

as much as i hate to say it, i agree. when the patriots just replace coordinators every season and don't miss a beat, you'd think GM's would realize...IT AIN'T THE COORDINATORS.

as much as i hate to say it, i agree. when the patriots just replace coordinators every season and don't miss a beat, you'd think GM's would realize...IT AIN'T THE COORDINATORS.

Like Billick in MN, how hard is it to coordinate in that offense?

Tell that to Good 'ol Danny Boy Snyder. How much is he paying that bloated staff in Washington? Highest coaching staff in the league. :music_guitarred:

It's because he knows he'd be so overmatched at a HC position that he doesn't want any part of it. He likes being with the Pats b/c Uncle Belli helps make him look good. Without Uncle Belli, Joshy knows he's got nothing.

Ummm... ya, maybe he is SMART... and he knows getting himself into a Cam Cameron position would be a nightmare.

the browns had a nice season but that's 1 decent season in 4...and they STILL didn't even make the playoffs.

starting QB out for season gives the HC an exemption.

romeo has done great things in Cle.

starting QB out for season gives the HC an exemption.

romeo has done great things in Cle.

which starting QB missed the entire season?

great things? you consider almost making the playoffs great? :thumbsup:

Don't forget Notre Dame's fine season under the offensive GURU!

Don't forgert Notre Dame's fine season under the offensive GURU!

ah yes, the plump one. weren't they ranked like 315th in total offense last year? that was a great game against duke though. :thumbsup:

which starting QB missed the entire season?

great things? you consider almost making the playoffs great? :thumbsup:

What Cleveland did gave hope to their franchise. Playoffs or not, it is a monumental step forward.

What Cleveland did gave hope to their franchise. Playoffs or not, it is a monumental step forward.

10-6 in the NFL quickly turns to 6-10 the next season. it happens all the time. you gotta win now. :thumbsup:

And who focking cares about Josh Mcdaniels? Real tough job he has:

Heres the playbook:

Play 1 - Moss deep, chuck ball up

Play 2 - Welker 3 yard out pattern

Play 3 - WR Push-off and run 10 yard slants

Play 4 - Get phantom pass interference calls when other plays fail.

Yeah, the guys a regular focking Einstien..... :thumbsup:

Man, are you bitter!! :pointstosky:

Don't forget Notre Dame's fine season under the offensive GURU!

The problem with College Football is that you get tied to these blue chip QB recruits, and are forced to ride them because

1.) you promised him that for him to come to your school

2.) you can't recruit well against him.

Jimmy Clausen is a giant bust, his brother was nothing special at Tennesee, which makes me question the hype. But the kid reminds me of Kyle Wright at Miami.

When the QBs become a Brohm, or a Matt Ryan, or a Troy Smith, or a Chris Leak, you are in for very good things. But all great college teams have stud QB's. And most of them play spead offenses.

The problem with College Football is that you get tied to these blue chip QB recruits, and are forced to ride them because

1.) you promised him that for him to come to your school

2.) you can't recruit well against him.

Jimmy Clausen is a giant bust, his brother was nothing special at Tennesee, which makes me question the hype. But the kid reminds me of Kyle Wright at Miami.

When the QBs become a Brohm, or a Matt Ryan, or a Troy Smith, or a Chris Leak, you are in for very good things. But all great college teams have stud QB's. And most of them play spead offenses.

So what you are saying is that all the Patriot coaches that have gotten other jobs and the ones today, including BB, are severly over-rated because they have been riding Tom Brady's coattails the whole time. Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

10-6 in the NFL quickly turns to 6-10 the next season. it happens all the time. you gotta win now. :thumbsup:

Disagree...

Teams tend to have windows of opportunity that last while several key positional players are in their prime. The browns have opened the window for themselves with the pieces they have in place that are very young. I agree that you have to make it happen while you are in the window, but all in all, a very positive year for the browns.

They will certainly sell more merchandise, more season tickets next year, and have more excitement, which is a major goal of an organization.

Ummm... ya, maybe he is SMART... and he knows getting himself into a Cam Cameron position would be a nightmare.

My point exactly. He's smart enough to realize that he'd be completely over his head with a HC position. Smart enough to realize he'd get walked on as a 31 year old HC by players and whatever staff he would assemble. Smart enough to realize Bellichick, Brady, and Moss could make a chimp look brilliant.........and so on, and so on.

So what you are saying is that all the Patriot coaches that have gotten other jobs and the ones today, including BB, are severly over-rated because they have been riding Tom Brady's coattails the whole time. Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

Nope

Romeo - hell of a job

Mangini - that club can't figure out whether it is rebuilding or not, i see it as a personel issue, i think he coaches a pretty solid game given the tools that he has.

Weis - college football is a completely different game. I think the verdict is still out, and he has alot to prove, but i think he will be fine. Once he gets the talent in place, thats the hard part. You latch yourself to a bum QB, and you will suffer for it.

Edit: and ALL HC's/Coordinators get to much credit and too much blame for what goes one.... HOF coaches coach HOF players. This isn't the movie Hoosiers... its more like 'The air up there' or 'bluechips' (LOL @ references)...