Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

***Official Ohio State vs. LSU*** Game Thread

Ohio state doesn't stand a chance. They are going to be embarrassed again this year by a superior SEC team and shown for the fraud they and the Big 10 really are. Get ready for another year of hearing all the criticisms and remarks you heard for the last 52 weeks after getting whipped by the Gators.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

:banana: :headbanger:

Ohio state doesn't stand a chance. They are going to be embarrassed again this year by a superior SEC team and shown for the fraud they and the Big 10 really are. Get ready for another year of hearing all the criticisms and remarks you heard for the last 52 weeks after getting whipped by the Gators.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

:banana: :headbanger:

Florida last year was a much quicker team than OSU and for that matter, they were a quicker team than LSU this year. This is a pretty evenly matched game. Two power teams going against one another. I'm a Nebraska fan so I'm neutral. I think OSU will squeak out the win tonight. Then they can thank the Lord that they didn't have to play USC....the best team in the nation.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

:headbanger: :doublethumbsup:

Sounds just like back in '02 against the ole mighty Canes!! We all know how that turned out!! I love how everyone is trying to compare this LSU team to Florida's last year. Those two teams aren't even remotely close in comparison other than it's the SEC. That Florida team would destroy this LSU team. Keep believing that you're gonna roll Tigger fans! It'll just make that Bucks victory that much more sweeter!!

IN this game the 2 defenses are pretty much equal. The offenses - LSU has a better overall offense but I think OSU has the best offensive player in Wells.

If thgis game was a true neutral location I would pick OSU but in Nawlins LSU has a big advantage.

I agree w/ the previous poster that OSU matches up much better this year w/ LSU than they did last year w/ Florida. I think LSU wins in a boring low scoring close game.

I hope Im wrong about the boring part but regardless this has to be the most anticlimatic "National Championship" game that I can remember. If there was ever a season that clearly demonstrated the need for a playoff this was it.

I have no sense that the winner of tonite's game is definetively the best team in the nation.

:doublethumbsup:

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

:headbanger: :wave:

This SEC stuff never gets old. You better hope LSU wins. If they don't, your weirdo coach's head might explode. Dude's a loose cannon.

It hink it will be MUCH closer. It will come down to who can run the ball. That kid from LSU is a workhorse. If the Bucks can stop him, then we have a shot. The Bucks will try and wear down the defense. If wells starts breaking off 6-7 yard runs by the 3rd quarter, they will win. I doubt this will be a flashy game, it will be won with power, not speed.

Florida last year was a dominant defensive team. LSU this year is not. LSU offense has a better offense than Florida did last year, but it's probably better to have one dominant unit than two very good units. Should be a good game.

Sounds just like back in '02 against the ole mighty Canes!! We all know how that turned out!! I love how everyone is trying to compare this LSU team to Florida's last year. Those two teams aren't even remotely close in comparison other than it's the SEC. That Florida team would destroy this LSU team. Keep believing that you're gonna roll Tigger fans! It'll just make that Bucks victory that much more sweeter!!

you mean that game where the canes really won and it took a PI call after the game was over to win it for the bucs?

you mean that game where the canes really won and it took a PI call after the game was over to win it for the bucs?

had the guy not interfered, there would not have been a call.

suck it up. :thumbsup:

Boo-Hoo. The Buckeye got one call in that game that went thier way. While the Miami offensive linemen had more tackles than thier defense.

had the guy not interfered, there would not have been a call.

suck it up. :wave:

actually, he didn't even touch the guy...but oh well. the fix was already in. :lol:

actually, he didn't even touch the guy...but oh well. the fix was already in. :doublethumbsup:

hey surfer skin it shouldnt of went in OT back in 02 jenkins caught the 3rd down pass for a first they ruled incomplete punted thats when I think parrish returned into fg range so stop crying.

GO BUCKS BABY

hey surfer skin it shouldnt of went in OT back in 02 jenkins caught the 3rd down pass for a first they ruled incomplete punted thats when I think parrish returned into fg range so stop crying.

GO BUCKS BABY

easy dude, he just jerking my chain a bit. :doublethumbsup:

easy dude, he just jerking my chain a bit. :mad:

LSU - 26

OSU- 14

OSU will be exposed again. Well not as bad.

does anyone have a clue why they played 2 little shiit bowls this weekend before the national championship?

no way :mad:

:mad:

Although I think the best team isn't even playing in this game and LSU really never impressed me like it did some early this year. I think OSU is even less impressive. Another long delay, a D that is said to be really good, but how can you tell? Who have they played to say wow that D stepped up and played well?

:shocking:

Although I think the best team isn't even playing in this game and LSU really never impressed me like it did some early this year. I think OSU is even less impressive. Another long delay, a D that is said to be really good, but how can you tell? Who have they played to say wow that D stepped up and played well?

Who has LSU really played? Outside of the Virginia Tech and Florida, LSU's schedule was pretty soft. They lost to an average Kentucky and Arkansas and should of lost to Auburn and Alabama.

Who has LSU really played? Outside of the Virginia Tech and Florida, LSU's schedule was pretty soft. They lost to an average Kentucky and Arkansas and should of lost to Auburn and Alabama.

Are you focking kidding? LSU played one of the toughest schedule's in the entire country.

You are pretty clueless.

You start throwing around who we "should have" lost to?

Well I guess we "should have" beat Kentucky and Arkansas - just like we "should have" lost to whoever you say.

That's garbage. We went through the SEC - with only 2 losses in overtime.

Va Tech was No. 9 when we played them.

South Carolina was No. 12 when we played them.

Florida was No. 9 when we played them.

Kentucky was No. 17 when we played them

Auburn was No. 18 when we played them.

Alabama was No. 17 when we played them

Tennessee was No. 14 when we played them

What more do you want?

That's 7 ranked teams, including playing both the Heisman winner and the Heisman runner-up.

How many ranked teams did Ohio St. play?

Ohio St. played No. 23 Purdue, No. 24 Penn State, No. 23 Michigan. Wow, that's impressive.

So LSU has played 7 teams in the Top 17, while Michigan hasn't played any team even in the Top 20.

So the real question is - Who has Ohio St. played? NO ONE.

Try to watch more football, if you are going to actually pretend that you know what you're talking about.

:shocking:

I think OSU D is better this year than last. I know what you are saying, I look at it different. This year they went to many hostile places and came out with solid wins. Happy valley and the big house are 2 of the hardest places for an opposing team and they played like champs. Of course I say that, and they are basically playing a home game for LSU, hostile enviroment. Hopefully they can keep up the trend and go there and beat them.

According to the Colley Rankings, LSU's SOS is #11 and OSU's is #69. According to the Sagarin Rankings, LSU's SOS is #21 and OSU's is #62. (Colley Rankings are current, Sagarin Rankings are from before the bowl games.)

That said, SOS isn't everything. OSU does have the better record and LSU has allowed an alarming 19.6 points per game. I think it will be a good game, could go either way.

they are basically playing a home game for LSU, hostile enviroment. Hopefully they can keep up the trend and go there and beat them.

Disagree. This isn't like the Hawaii Bowl where you have a small school under-represented against the Warriors because they don't have enough support to get tens of thousands of fans to buy plane tickets to Hawaii. The Buckeyes will have an awful lot of fans at the stadium, probably close to half.

Are you focking kidding? LSU played one of the toughest schedule's in the entire country.

You are pretty clueless.

Well I guess we "should have" beat Kentucky and Arkansas - just like we "should have" lost to whoever you say.

What more do you want?

That's 7 ranked teams, including playing both the Heisman winner and the Heisman runner-up.

Ohio St. played No. 23 Purdue, No. 24 Penn State, No. 23 Michigan. Wow, that's impressive.

So LSU has played 7 teams in the Top 17, while Michigan hasn't played any team even in the Top 20.

Try to watch more football, if you are going to actually pretend that you know what you're talking about.

Undefeated in regulation. :pointstosky:

Disagree. This isn't like the Hawaii Bowl where you have a small school under-represented against the Warriors because they don't have enough support to get tens of thousands of fans to buy plane tickets to Hawaii. The Buckeyes will have an awful lot of fans at the stadium, probably close to half.

Close to half?

Did you not see what the Oklahoma vs LSU 2003 BCS championship was like?

It was very much a home game for LSU - and Oklahoma is alot closer than Ohio.

And where are all those teams ranked now? VT #5, Fla #9, Tenn #16, Aub #22. SC, Kent, Ala aren't even ranked in the top 25 to end the year. Maybe that just shows how over hyped the SEC was to start the year?

Are you focking slow?

That means that the SEC had to play each other - meaning when two teams play each other, one has to lose.

Understand?

So I must have missed your reply about Ohio St - who have they played?

Oh I must have replied after you deleted your post, I guess you saw how idiotic it was as well.

The game is in Lousiana. About an hour from campus.

You are pretty clueless.

What more do you want?

And where are all those teams ranked now? VT #5, Fla #9, Tenn #16, Aub #22. SC, Kent, Ala aren't even ranked in the top 25 to end the year. Maybe that just shows how over hyped the SEC was to start the year? Classic!! "When we played them" :pointstosky: How many of those schools are even ranked now? 3?

Classic!! "When we played them" :pointstosky: How many of those schools are even ranked now? 3?

Yes when we played them genius.

The SEC has to play each other - meaning one team has to lose.

Are we supposed to beat a team - and them stay highly ranked?

You don't have any room to say anything, Ohio St hasn't played anyone no matter how you look at it.

LSU Strength of Schedule - No. 11

Ohio St. - No. 69

So what were you saying again?

The game is in Lousiana. About an hour from campus.

I know where the game is played. Location is not what makes for an advantage, the crowd is. Just ask USC and Texas.

Yes when we played them genius.

The SEC has to play each other - meaning one team has to lose.

Are we supposed to beat a team - and them stay highly ranked?

You don't have any room to say anything, Ohio St hasn't played anyone no matter how you look at it.

Where did I say anything about OSU playing anyone?

I know where the game is played. Location is not what makes for an advantage, the crowd is. Just ask USC and Texas.

if the game was going to be played down the road at say paul brown stadim, You can bet your life that it would be a sea of scarlet and grey. lsu would have about 15k there and osu would have about 60k. I figure those figures to be reversed with the game in thir neighborhood.

Because you questioned who LSU played - as if Ohio St. played anyone.

Spin it how you want. I never said a word about OSU schedule. Because I questioned LSU sched, that means I'm saying OSU has played anyone? You must be a LSU/SEC fan.