Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**Official Pimpdaddy Fundraiser thread**

First, he had to throw his Romo blow-up doll away and buy the entire Patriots' bobble-head collection.

Now, the poor guy is out buying an Eli Manning Fathead to put on his bedroom wall. The cost of that, in addition to a Michael Strahan lunchbox, is driving the guy to the poor house.

Please reach deep into your heart and send a $10.00 Paypal donation to the following email address:

pimpdaddybandwagonjumper@biggestjokeontheboard.com

Thanks for your kindness

Let him live on the street, he ait getting any of my $ :dunno:

although, next year in the playoffs who ever he is rooting for I'm betting against. It's guaranteed money in the bank :thumbsdown:

did u see romo in the SB commercial? driving his crew to mexico..that was pretty :cry:

pimp jumped on the bandwagon off 2 teams with qbs who didnt prepare as hard as they shouldve leading up to a big game..plus next year...when hes back cheering for dallas...no one will let this run of pulling for the pats go...so he may as well not even cheer for dallas...

true fans only, please... :thumbsup:

Bump.

Please people. We've only raised $3.27 so far. That won't even buy the "7" on pimpdaddy's Plaxico Burress replica jersey. Please reach into your wallets and lend a hand. This bandwagon jumping can drain a man, financially.

The only good thing is, with Pimpdaddy spending all day at the landfill, throwing out his Patriots stuff, and at the mall picking up his Giants stuff, we haven't been subjected to any of his nonsense today.

Unless he's just too embarrassed and too much of a pussie to check in today. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder which one it is.

Bump.

Please people. We've only raised $3.27 so far. That won't even buy the "7" on pimpdaddy's Plaxico Burress replica jersey. Please reach into your wallets and lend a hand. This bandwagon jumping can drain a man, financially.

The only good thing is, with Pimpdaddy spending all day at the landfill, throwing out his Patriots stuff, and at the mall picking up his Giants stuff, we haven't been subjected to any of his nonsense today.

Unless he's just too embarrassed and too much of a pussie to check in today. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder which one it is.

Newbie, never, NEVER take that quote out of your sig line. I'm not willing to pledge anything monetary to the save pimptaddy fund, I am however in possession of a "New England Patriots, Superbowl 42 Champions" hat that I got on ebay real cheap. I'll donate that.

Bump.

I thought he lived at the landfill

I thought he lived at the landfill

No, he's just there a lot, searching for the Cowboys glory days...

He was just spotted at Walmart buying a Brandon Jacobs action figure and throwing a Patriots cooler in the dumpster.

He has been spotten in FF Today a little today....I am surprised he has not said anything in this post to clear his good name.

Oh wait, nevermind.

Just keepin this on top of the boards so Ole Pimp has a chance to see it and respond.

hes a cowboy fan in texas...does he want american money or pesos? maybe thats why people are confused...

Glad you guys care. Send the money to my account! :doublethumbsup:

Hah, thats actually a pretty witty reply.

Well looked who decided to show up when no one is around!!!

Thanks for the sig btw!! :doublethumbsup:

Many people are using my posts as sigs. I am very popular! :(

The only thing I'd give Pimptaddy is directions to a medical center specializing in euthanasia. (Uhm, is Dr. Kevorkian still alive and able to help us out here??)

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!?!?!?!? Oh wait, they already died when they played the Giants. My bad. :thumbsup:

Many people are using my posts as sigs. I am very popular! :wall:

You do realize that when you stick yopur foot in your mouth time and time again, you are prone to be quoted alot, right?

Your non-relating bragging about the Cowboys, which was quickly followed by heaps of praise for your new favorite team, New England, once your Cowboys choked again, is the stuff that board legends are made of.

There are a few things which will earn a member endless ridicule:

1. Obnoxiously bragging about a team that hasn't accomplished sh!t.

2. Confrontational posting style

3. Bragging and lying about things like arm-size, IQ, income, etc.

and

4. Jumping ship to another team once your team is eliminated.

You, sir, have committed each and every one of them. You are qoing to be quoted early and often. You have successfully become the board's all-time biggest joke.

Congrats!

You are qoing to be quoted early and often. You have successfully become the board's all-time biggest joke.

Congrats!

:bench: :banana: :banana:

I thought Pimp may appreciate these icons as they are his favorite. Well said Newbie

First, he had to throw his Romo blow-up doll away and buy the entire Patriots' bobble-head collection.

Now, the poor guy is out buying an Eli Manning Fathead to put on his bedroom wall. The cost of that, in addition to a Michael Strahan lunchbox, is driving the guy to the poor house.

Please reach deep into your heart and send a $10.00 Paypal donation to the following email address:

pimpdaddybandwagonjumper@biggestjokeontheboard.com

Thanks for your kindness

I don't know. Aren't we sort of enabling his bandwagoning by giving him money. He'll never change his ways if we keep bailing him out. :overhead:

I have not received the money in my account! Please send it soon, so I can spend it at Baby Dolls. :shocking: :music_guitarred: :music_guitarred:

You do realize that when you stick yopur foot in your mouth time and time again, you are prone to be quoted alot, right?

Your non-relating bragging about the Cowboys, which was quickly followed by heaps of praise for your new favorite team, New England, once your Cowboys choked again, is the stuff that board legends are made of.

There are a few things which will earn a member endless ridicule:

1. Obnoxiously bragging about a team that hasn't accomplished sh!t.

2. Confrontational posting style

3. Bragging and lying about things like arm-size, IQ, income, etc.

and

4. Jumping ship to another team once your team is eliminated.

You, sir, have committed each and every one of them. You are qoing to be quoted early and often. You have successfully become the board's all-time biggest joke.

Congrats!

Dallas is the most successful team in the modern era. That is an accomplishment! We are America's Team! Take a look at what is in our trophy case! :shocking: :music_guitarred: :music_guitarred: :first: :first: They are all Superbowl wins! Most people take a confrontational approach to me with their posts. I merely defend myself. I know it hurts to be inferior to me, but I do not lie about my size and muscle. I also speak the truth about my I.Q. and it must hurt the idiots on this site. I did not jump ship! I have always been a Dallas Cowboys fan and will always be one. I picked a team to win the title and I chose the better team. I also did not pick a hated division rival to win. Do you morons realize the Giants are in the NFC East with Dallas? Seriously, they are an evil division rival and there is no way I would pick them to win a game. Of course I chose the Pats!