Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

SnOwhio

It's a fuggin blizzard here.

Seriously, we need to put a stop to this global warming. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Any ideas on how I can contribute? I know the first thing I should do is not plow and leave the

tractor in the garage. It burns fossil fuels. The right thing to do is shovel the the 1 to 2 feet

which is drifting over my driveway.

:thumbsdown: :dunno:

It's a fuggin blizzard here.

Any ideas on how I can contribute?

Quit cyin. :pointstosky:

:pointstosky:

If you don't like snow I sugest you move to Minnesota. Um....wait that may not be such a good idea.

11 degrees and light snow here

We got 6-8 inches of snow yesterday. :thumbsdown: It's almost mid-March!! I want to start golfing!!! :mad: :mad:

White out in Columbus

Grocery store is only two blocks away though so I'm going to make a run for it.

11 inches in Westerville. still coming down. :thumbsdown:

Still and will. Forecast has it going for the rest of the day pretty much nonstop. :thumbsdown:

We got 6-8 inches of snow yesterday. :mad: It's almost mid-March!! I want to start golfing!!! :mad: :mad:

MOve to Florida :thumbsdown: I'm golfing today and heading to Langerado Music Festival tomorrow :mad:

MOve to Florida :thumbsdown: I'm golfing today and heading to Langerado Music Festival tomorrow :mad:

These boneheads would rather sit and :mad:.

It is obvious.

Just shoveled the drive. Whose idea was it for a carriage leading to a side load 3 car garage?!?!? :thumbsdown:

Bout 12+ inches is my estimate and still coming down. Had to shovel now otherwise, I'd never get to off the drive.

Nah. You can keep your hurricanes and "Cuban Immigrants" :mad: I'll stay up north :mad:

Cryfest 2007.

Man up boys.

:thumbsdown:

Cryfest 2007.

Man up boys.

Heck I love the cold weather. I'll be able to IceFish into May? :mad:

Stop livin' in the past. :thumbsdown:

Get some nads.

hth

:mad:

We had 5 inches in KY last night. It was snowing when I went to bed.

We now have around 10, it's snowing just like it did when I went to bed, and is apparently going to for the next 6-7 hours. I've never seen anything like this. We had tornado warnings in mid-january and it's focking snowing in March. My truck literally won't move. Rear wheel drive 5 cylinder. That's fun. I need to put bricks or something in the ass-end to keep it from doing a complete 360.

We had 5 inches in KY last night. It was snowing when I went to bed.

We now have around 10, it's snowing just like it did when I went to bed, and is apparently going to for the next 6-7 hours. I've never seen anything like this. We had tornado warnings in mid-january and it's focking snowing in March. My truck literally won't move. Rear wheel drive 5 cylinder. That's fun. I need to put bricks or something in the ass-end to keep it from doing a complete 360.

No matter where you live, I can not believe someone would buy a truck and not have 4-wheel drive :thumbsdown:

No matter where you live, I can not believe someone would buy a truck and not have 4-wheel drive :mad:

Believe it or not, since I was about 3 years old and we had a really big snow here, the most I've seen is like half an inch. It simply DOESN'T snow here.

until now. :thumbsdown:

No matter where you live, I can not believe someone would buy a truck and not have 4-wheel drive ;)

gheys would

White out in Columbus

Grocery store is only two blocks away though so I'm going to make a run for it.

how are the property taxes in cbus, i thinking of moving there

Raining in NY. Only a few light snow showers this winter.

We got 6-8 inches of snow yesterday. :thumbsdown: It's almost mid-March!! I want to start golfing!!! :headbanger: :mad:

I see you live in WNY. You should understand this thing called snow by now.

Its March 8th. What do you people expect?

I thought only people down south complained like this. Now its all the way up to Ohio.

I see you live in WNY. You should understand this thing called snow by now.

Its March 8th. What do you people expect?

I thought only people down south complained like this. Now its all the way up to Ohio.

March 8th? I expect maybe a dusting of snow the first week or so of March, but not 3 focking

storms in a week and highs of 20!

What we should be seeing is temps in the 40s, wind, rain, crummy weather mixed in with a spring-like

day here or there. Damn this global warming.

:overhead: car just slid off the road, stuck in a drift down at the other end of the property.

no way he's getting out. :overhead:

:ninja: 4x4 :mad:

Update...an obviously non 4x4 suv showed up and the car got pulled out.

not all was well though as the effort that pulled the struggling car out also continued to slide it

into the back corner of the suv. :ninja: :mad:

25 posts in and here is what I have concluded thus far:

Ohio = full of pussies

ATTENTION:

INTERNET TUFF GUY POSTING FROM HIS MOMS BASEMENT.

ATTENTION:INTERNET TUFF GUY POSTING FROM HIS MOMS BASEMENT.

Looks like we hit the nail on the head. :thumbsup:

:overhead:

Heavy set:

Property taxes are pretty low in the city of Columbus, where I am.

Out in the suburbs especially Upper Arlington, Dublin and New Albany you can get hit hard.

Housing market has been tanking here, houses and condos that are 200 or 225 just aren't moving.

It was so bad last night in some areas of northeast Ohio, the cops said they would arrest anyone on the streets.

We got ~2 feet. Sledding today with the kids was focking awesome!

It was so bad last night in some areas of northeast Ohio, the cops said they would arrest anyone on the streets.

We got ~2 feet. Sledding today with the kids was focking awesome!

Ive seen ppl stopped before, turned around, during a level 3. But never any arrests.

I watched a city plow/salt truck that was stuck in front of my neighbors yard for about 15 minutes. The truck was diagonal in the street. It's headlights were pointed right at my house. It was wedged into the snow bank at the side of the road and just kept spinning its wheels as it tried several times to back out and straighten up and/or move forward through it.

On a good note...The snow piles from plowing my driveway are higher than the basketball hoop, so my 5 and 3 yr old boys were able to sled right here at home!

March 8th? I expect maybe a dusting of snow the first week or so of March, but not 3 focking

storms in a week and highs of 20!

What we should be seeing is temps in the 40s, wind, rain, crummy weather mixed in with a spring-like

day here or there. Damn this global warming.

Couldn't have said it better. I've lived here my whole life so I have no problems with the snow. It's just when its this time of the year there's still like 5 feet of snow on the ground!! Mix me in at least one decent day so we can melt at least some of this sh!t. :pointstosky:

On a good note...The snow piles from plowing my driveway are higher than the basketball hoop, so my 5 and 3 yr old boys were able to sled right here at home!

And they can dunk too!! :pointstosky: