Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Gocolts

You seem to be having some pretty strong feelings about ghey marriage.

Is there anything you'd like to come out and tell us about?

Do you mean like "I have cottage cheese-ass" ??

Gocolts, you know, there is a large contingent on this site and in the world in general, that can care less who you are sleeping with. Maybe you should do the same?

what do you mean by 'us' white girl?

I bet he has naughty dreams about Peyton Manning.

Shiat....WHO doesn't?!?! He's uber dreamy... :unsure:

I'd slip him the pickle. :music_guitarred:

Gocolts, you know, there is a large contingent on this site and in the world in general, that can care less who you are sleeping with. Maybe you should do the same?

I agree with you, I could care less. But when the h0m0sexual mafia insists on ramming this BS down the peoples throat on a daily basis, what the fock am I supposed to do??? I find it ridiculous that gay people need to announce to everybody that they are gay just because they didn't get their way on one thing or another. Why do they have to attack and label everyone that doesn't bow down to their demands as hateful and h0m0phobe?? I don't like onions either, so does that make me a onionphobe??? If they could just live and let live, I would have no problem. However, they can't seem to do that. They want to force people into accepting them with their ridiculous demands. Like teaching grade school kids that being gay is fine just to try and justify what they do. Like demanding a professional photographer take pictures of them no matter what their core beliefs are. Like forcing a Christen book store to hire a freak of nature, even though that could hurt the business. Things like that.

Waaaaayyy too much anger, there buddy.

((hugs))

I agree with you, I could care less. But when the h0m0sexual mafia insists on ramming this BS down the peoples throat on a daily basis, what the fock am I supposed to do??? I find it ridiculous that gay people need to announce to everybody that they are gay just because they didn't get their way on one thing or another. Why do they have to attack and label everyone that doesn't bow down to their demands as hateful and h0m0phobe?? I don't like onions either, so does that make me a onionphobe??? If they could just live and let live, I would have no problem. However, they can't seem to do that. They want to force people into accepting them with their ridiculous demands. Like teaching grade school kids that being gay is fine just to try and justify what they do. Like demanding a professional photographer take pictures of them no matter what their core beliefs are. Like forcing a Christen book store to hire a freak of nature, even though that could hurt the business. Things like that.

Sweet Baby Jebus, I know High School Drop outs more edumacated than you..... :unsure:

Everyone knows that deep down inside Gocolts in places he doesn't like to talk about naked men give him that funny feeling down below...... :music_guitarred:

gocolts has a cousin (or something) that is gay and gocolts won't even talk to him.

Tolerance. :music_guitarred:

Meh..... As a general I try not to talk to most of my relatives.

Why should gocolts be tolerant of the ultimate perversion of nature?!??!

You people are sick in the head, gocolts isn't in the wrong here. The ones in the wrong are the liberals that are ramming their big, hard, gay agenda down our throats again and again. It's sickening how they plaster the rippling bodies of gay men all over magazine and TV ads. How they are inserting them into movies and TV shows as if it's completely normal to see handsome young men passionately kissing each other and carressing each other's lithe, muscular bodies. Nobody wants to see that, but if I say that, then all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? This country is going down the crapper. :unsure:

gocolts has a cousin (or something) that is gay and gocolts won't even talk to him.

Tolerance. :unsure:

Your damn right. I NEVER had a problem with him until that one day out at my grandma's house. For some reason, he and his sickfock friend found it necessary to molest each other in a family setting with children everywhere. Young children that up until that day, never seen two guys do that shiat. It was EXACTLY the same when two people of the opposite sex pulled that shiat. Nobody at a family reunion wanted to see any two people acting like they had no self control around young children or anybody else for that matter. Keep it in your bedroom. We all knew he was gay and it wasn't until that day that it became a problem, and not just for me either. Fock, I was in my teens when I witnessed that horrific display. This cousin has flipped flopped back and forth for 20+ years. It's girls for a while, then back to boys. Girls again, back to boys again. The guy is focked in the head.

Why should gocolts be tolerant of the ultimate perversion of nature?!??!

You people are sick in the head, gocolts isn't in the wrong here. The ones in the wrong are the liberals that are ramming their big, hard, gay agenda down our throats again and again. It's sickening how they plaster the rippling bodies of gay men all over magazine and TV ads. How they are inserting them into movies and TV shows as if it's completely normal to see handsome young men passionately kissing each other and carressing each other's lithe, muscular bodies. Nobody wants to see that, but if I say that, then all of a sudden I'm the bad guy?

:unsure:

Sure...for the most part I agree with you. I don't like people that use the fact they are male, black, jewish, beautiful, or rich as an excuse or as a reason as to why they are right and people who disagree are bigots.

I guess my point is these types of people that you don't care for are in ALL walks of life. And to lump the rest of their kind who could care less who knows they are ghey is wrong. Most homosexuals I know could really care less about informing the world. They, just like anyone else, just want to live a normal life and to have their house with the white picked fence. :unsure:

Sure...for the most part I agree with you. I don't like people that use the fact they are male, black, jewish, beautiful, or rich as an excuse or as a reason as to why they are right and people who disagree are bigots.

I guess my point is these types of people that you don't care for are in ALL walks of life. And to lump the rest of their kind who could care less who knows they are ghey is wrong. Most homosexuals I know could really care less about informing the world. They, just like anyone else, just want to live a normal life and to have their house with the white picked fence. :unsure:

:unsure: Liberalism is a mental disorder.

You people are sick in the head, gocolts isn't in the wrong here. The ones in the wrong are the liberals that are ramming their big, hard, gay agenda down our throats again and again. It's sickening how they plaster the rippling bodies of gay men all over magazine and TV ads. How they are inserting them into movies and TV shows as if it's completely normal to see handsome young men passionately kissing each other and carressing each other's lithe, muscular bodies. Nobody wants to see that, but if I say that, then all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? This country is going down the crapper. :unsure:

OK....call me slow, but I totally now know you're not for real. Which in turn means "Hi Rusty!"

And honestly....I agree with GoColts on this one. Wanna be a ######....fine, suck a ######. I don't wanna know about it, and I don't wanna hear about it and I ain't GONNA be tolerant of it if you try to make me.

What you do in your bedroom with another consenting adult is none of ANYBODY'S business. I wish to keep it that way.

Sweet Baby Jebus, I know High School Drop outs more edumacated than you..... :unsure:

Speaking of education, would you like to explain the thought process behind your use of capitalization in the above sentence?

Are you married?

Are you married?

I was for while. Been divorced for about a year or so. She bailed on the marriage. Seven year itch. I married a slut and am now paying the price. She gets to have all her men coming and going in front of my 8 year old son while I am forced to be alone for the next several years. :unsure:

OK....call me slow, but I totally now know you're not for real. Which in turn means "Hi Rusty!"

And honestly....I agree with GoColts on this one. Wanna be a ######....fine, suck a ######. I don't wanna know about it, and I don't wanna hear about it and I ain't GONNA be tolerant of it if you try to make me.

What you do in your bedroom with another consenting adult is none of ANYBODY'S business. I wish to keep it that way.

Which is what I said in my original post.

But at the sametime, if the ghey community is going to keep their lifestyle private, then I don't wanna hear the people who disapprove or criticize said lifestyle. It'd be nice for both sides to keep their mouth shut and go on their merry way.

:mad:

The saying is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less". I could care less would make no sense. It would mean that you do care.

Go colts, its one thing to get pi$$ed when the gays try to do something like legalize marriage but you find the most obscure gay articles and rant about them. Its obvious you spend a great deal of time searching for these articles. Something tells me you have issues you still need to deal with. :mad:

I was for while. Been divorced for about a year or so. She bailed on the marriage. Seven year itch. I married a slut and am now paying the price. She gets to have all her men coming and going in front of my 8 year old son while I am forced to be alone for the next several years. :mad:

Why are you "forced" to be alone?

I was for while. Been divorced for about a year or so. She bailed on the marriage. Seven year itch. I married a slut and am now paying the price. She gets to have all her men coming and going in front of my 8 year old son while I am forced to be alone for the next several years. :mad:

Dude, I know I bust your balls alot for reasons I've explained but I'm serious about this. Go see someone and figure out why in the fock you are so pissed off at the world. You have shown more hate in the 50-100 threads I have read than most people i've known my entire life.

No one wants and angry bitter narrow minded mate. You have no chance until you change your ways!

Dude, I know I bust your balls alot for reasons I've explained but I'm serious about this. Go see someone and figure out why in the fock you are so pissed off at the world. You have shown more hate in the 50-100 threads I have read than most people i've known my entire life.

No one wants and angry bitter narrow minded mate. You have no chance until you change your ways!

Not to stick up for anyone, but I believe he served our country and is wounded permanently from it.

You might want to go easy.

Have you ever thought about switching teams?

Not to stick up for anyone, but I believe he served our country and is wounded permanently from it.

:mad: gocolts is good people, always has been.

People take their political disagreements too seriously on this board, I'm sick of these puzzay libs making personal attacks on gocolts, just cause they don't like his politics.

ITA that gocolts is a good guy.

I totally meant this thread as tongue in cheek, didn't think ti would turn into such bashing.

not trying to jump on here, but are lesbians ok?

Lesbians are NOT gay. They are LESBIANS, which therefore removes them from any taboo.

Everybody cheer for lesbians!

:doh: :doh:

:mad: :unsure:

His "disability" is from a previous job. FYI

That being said, i greatly respect our vetrens but that does not give them a right to be bigots or hate mongors

not trying to jump on here, but are lesbians ok?

They are engaging in the ultimate perversion of nature, therefore, they are most definitely NOT o.k.

I practically vomit when I see some sick lesbian movie scene or pic.

They are engaging in the ultimate perversion of nature, therefore, they are most definitely NOT o.k.

I practically vomit when I see some sick lesbian movie scene or pic.

stfu mdc :mad:

Why are you "forced" to be alone?

I would like to know this too... :dunno:

I'm not familiar with this term, what does it mean?

You barely even post here. At least attempt to bring some quality instead of nitpicking.

I'm not familiar with this term, what does it mean?

Mongor monger you get the point. I didn't spell check

When did you become the spelling/grammer nazi?

His "disability" is from a previous job. FYI

That being said, i greatly respect our vetrens but that does not give them a right to be bigots or hate mongors

Now this is some funny fuckin sh1t right here.

Here's YOUR SIGNATURE:

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato

Everyone has a right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege

And then you turn around and tell the guy he has NO RIGHT to be a bigot? I don't think you UNDERSTAND Liberty my friend.

You have the right to be as stupid, hateful, bigoted, narrow-minded, racist, greedy, ruthless and mean as you wish as long as you don't infringe on others rights. Calling someone names doesn't infringe on their rights. It just makes you an ######.