Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

FFToday June Mock Guys...

Just letting you all know that I have inquired about June 16th as a possible start date for the June Mock/No-Hassle League for 2008. Does that date work for everyone?

Who is in it? :first: I did some mocks last year, but not sure if I was in that one...

Who is in it? :first: I did some mocks last year, but not sure if I was in that one...

Several of these guys are in plus the Soloist, gratefulted, Captain Lou, ICEMAN, Ray Lewis' Limo Driver, and Dan.

Several of these guys are in plus the Soloist, gratefulted, Captain Lou, ICEMAN, Ray Lewis' Limo Driver, and

Gotcha...let me know if you need a sub...I'd be willing to butcher another roster.

Fumble - am I still in this? I know I got replaced one year because Mike had my wrong email address.

Fumble - am I still in this? I know I got replaced one year because Mike had my wrong email address.

You were in it last year, which means you are automatically in it again this year if you wish to be.

You were in it last year, which means you are automatically in it again this year if you wish to be.

Sweet - :doublethumbsup:

I thought I was in it last year but could not recall. I'm definitely in. Jetdoc mock is just to throw everyone off my draft strategy scent. :unsure:

Sweet - :doublethumbsup:

I thought I was in it last year but could not recall. I'm definitely in. Jetdoc mock is just to throw everyone off my draft strategy scent. :first:

That's what that funk was! :unsure:

Looks like June 16th is a go via Mike......

ive been asking for a couple of years now...is there anyway i can get in this year if theres an open spot?

I will let Mike know that you have expressed interest......