Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Reply with a movie quote day

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FOCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ni&&er's skull!

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I am, some kind of a jerk or something? And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

Is it Friday already?

i know you don't smoke weed-i know this-but i'm'a get you high today cause it's friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got sht to do.

hear it by clicking the play button

My favoirte and most used quote would be from the first American Pie

"Suck me beautiful"

Also I think I may be the only one but I always seem to use a lot of Home Alone 2 quotes...I find them funny :D

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.

Doc Brown: 1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!

Marty McFly: What the hell is a gigawatt?

Oh yeah, I went there :headbanger: