Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Turn targeting

:shocking:

assuming 12 team league of course

If 10 teamer, who do you like at #10 and #11?

If Peterson and Tomlinson drop, I'll take both of them. :banana:

If not, hoping Moss would make it that far if everyone is being RB stupid and do the WR/WR thing this year.

If not, take whatever is leftover because hard to say anymore, one or two teams always do something wierd in the first round that throws everything off.

I'm in a 10-teamer, non-PPR. If it looks like I think it will:

1. LT

2. AP

3. S. Jax

4. Westy

5. Addai

6. Brady

7. Moss

8. Peyton

9. Barber

10. ?

I'll probably get Portis & TO. Maybe Romo.

easy, moss and TO. :wave:

despite the hype and talk, most ffers will go to their roots on draft day, and take running backs followed by quarterbacks, even when picking in tough waters like the 6th-9th picks. i see 90+% likelihood we'll see portis, mcgahee, barber, LJ, manning, and brady ahead of these stud wrs.

why not go ahead and take the 2600-3000yds and 30+TD potential duo?? :bandana:

10 teamer here. im eyeballing peyton but if he is gone that means that brady and peyton went first round. that leaves plenty of great rbs. i have even seen addai fall to 10th if marshawn lovers get too excited! all u need is a moss jumper, peyton, brady, lt and ap 1 and 2, westy, sjax and a gore or portis homer and uve got addai and barber!!! likely, moss will be there actually. barber, moss. addai barber, or peyton, barber are my 3 dream scenarios. its a good year to pick last! actually, every year is a good year to pick last. 1 and 10 are the best spots to pick every year!

If I were doing the 12-13 turn, I'd go Marshawn Lynch and Terrell Owens. Lynch is the focal point of the conservative Buffalo offense, and I'd expect at least 25 touches per game for him.

Yeah, T.O is a diva of the first order, but the guy produces, period.

I'd be extremely happy with Barber-Portis at the turn in my 10-man league. Otherwise, I'm thinking about Lynch and Ryan Grant.

I am picking 10th and it is pretty close to the same you deal with. WE can start 1RB/3WR instead of 2RB/2WR. I may go WR/WR unless portis is there.