Sign in to follow this  
yostevo

Good job fellas

We could very well have half of this draft done in just over a week. That's pretty dam good considering I held us up for 19 hours on one pick. However, my average pick time is still just over 2 hours. :thumbsdown: :patsselfonback:

We could very well have half of this draft done in just over a week. That's pretty dam good considering I held us up for 19 hours on one pick. However, my average pick time is still just over 2 hours. :overhead: :patsselfonback:

:lol: :pointstosky: We are really rolling. I even slept in today since we were doing so good. Didn't think it would get to me anyway. I have been getting up 2 hours early all week for this thing. :headbanger: :headbanger:

:shocking: :overhead: We are really rolling. I even slept in today since we were doing so good. Didn't think it would get to me anyway. I have been getting up 2 hours early all week for this thing. :headbanger: :headbanger:

Ok guys, I understand the anticipation on Monday, and I am sorry for making you guys wait around, but

I had a choice of whether to stay at my friend's lakehouse with his boat and get up and wakeboard all morning on a smooth lake, or tell my wife and son that we can't because I have to get back for the 6th round of my fantasy draft with 11 guys I haven't met face to face, but seem alright online. And even though the season isn;t starting for another 6 weeks. I made the right decision right guys? Again, sorry.

:pointstosky:

Ok guys, I understand the anticipation on Monday, and I am sorry for making you guys wait around, but

I had a choice of whether to stay at my friend's lakehouse with his boat and get up and wakeboard all morning on a smooth lake, or tell my wife and son that we can't because I have to get back for the 6th round of my fantasy draft with 11 guys I haven't met face to face, but seem alright online. And even though the season isn;t starting for another 6 weeks. I made the right decision right guys? Again, sorry.

You know I agree with you. :shocking:

Signed the guy who likes trout more than yoos

I wish you had stayed up there all week - I would have loved to see how many heads would have exploded...

:music_guitarred:

I say you most definitely made the right decision. That thread I started about that situation was in no way meant to hammer you or anything. I was just wondering what the plan was if something terrible were to happen to one of us and we couldn't get on line to do this. I even said it was premature on the issue with you, just wondering what our back up plan was. It is all good and I have forgotten about it already. I apologize if my post sounded like I was wanting you replaced or anything like that. That is not what I intended it to mean. I am almost shocked at the group of guys we seem to have for this league. Greta participation and everybody seems concerned about all this so far. I know a few probably do not even like me much, but you could never tell that by the way we all interact here and in this league. This is betond what I had hoped for, so far. :cheers:

:music_guitarred:

You should get your focking priorities straight. :mad: You suck at life! :angry:

:cheers:

I just wanted to say that I can't stand most of you right wing wackos. Carry on gents. :music_guitarred:

but not really!

This was all just a practice run.

The real draft starts August 1st.

HTH

Nice jinx thread. <_<

:ninja:

:mad:

22+ rounds in two weeks is still pretty damn good. It's certainly easier to predraft at this point so we should continue to roll and I figure we'll finish by the first week of August.

22+ rounds in two weeks is still pretty damn good. It's certainly easier to predraft at this point so we should continue to roll and I figure we'll finish by the first week of August.

Yeah, I agree it has been a good pace so far. I don't predraft, ever. :mad:

Yeah, I agree it has been a good pace so far. I don't predraft, ever. :mad:

So you're saying you actually put thought into your picks?

Unpossible

:mad:

So you're saying you actually put thought into your picks?

I'm not saying that either. :mad: