Sign in to follow this  
martyj13

McGahee...when?

I have the #1 pick in a 10 man standard scoring league (4 pts. TD Pass).

I'm going LT and then best available.

After many mocks, I get to this point where the following players are available:

W. McGahee

Fitz

A. Johnson

Colston

Would you go McGahhe, Fitz

or

Fitz, Johnson and/or Colston?

I would be inclined to take McGahee if there. With Fitz.

Boy, the tough choices the #1 slot has to make....feel real bad for you all. :huh:

Depends on where you draft. If McGahee's O-Line gets healthier I would jump at him. His production, good in 2007, should rise with Cameron as OC.

I predict McGahee, depending on health of O-Line, to crack the top 5 this year. I am looking at McGahee and Fitz as my keepers in my auction league.

I'm a Baltimore homer and am not high on McGahee at all this year. The O-line is very young and may not be able to stay healthy for the start of the season. With Boller / Smith / Flacco throwing the ball, you can be sure teams will stack the box against the rb. As he did when with Buffalo - McGahee has showed up to camp overweight and slow. I'm not touching him in the 1st or 2nd rounds...

I'm a Baltimore homer and am not high on McGahee at all this year. The O-line is very young and may not be able to stay healthy for the start of the season. With Boller / Smith / Flacco throwing the ball, you can be sure teams will stack the box against the rb. As he did when with Buffalo - McGahee has showed up to camp overweight and slow. I'm not touching him in the 1st or 2nd rounds...

Last year McGahee had a very solid season with Steve McNair throwing an average of 4 yards per pass. The teams were stacking the box big time and McGahee was still solid.

I look for the new scheme of Cameron to help open holes and get McGahee to the outside.

Ray Rice will have is job by week 4 or 5.

And you're basing this on......?

McGahee getting injured in week 3 maybe. :shocking:

And you're basing this on......?

McGahee getting injured in week 3 maybe. :shocking:

i agree with both of ya......i hear mcghagee has a lingering injury...its not serious, but one of those (why the hell is he still on the sideline killing my fantasy team) type injuries

i agree with both of ya......i hear mcghagee has a lingering injury...its not serious, but one of those (why the hell is he still on the sideline killing my fantasy team) type injuries

What injury?

Do you have a link?

What injury?

Do you have a link?

per Rotoworld...

Coach John Harbaugh says Willis McGahee (knee) is in danger of missing the Ravens' first preseason game.

Baltimore begins the exhibition season Thursday in Foxborough. Ray Rice will start. McGahee's left knee injury is not thought to be serious, but he often tends to deal with nagging ailments, making this a situation to monitor. Aug. 3 - 6:50 pm et

Its your mock, but mcgayhee falls all the way back to you at 2.10? He should be gone by the middle of the second. Fitz I like though.

I am a little leary on McGahee thsi year. I think you would be better off getting potentially two top 5 wr's in Fitz and AJ. When it gets to your pick at the 4.10 & 5.1 picks you can get rb's the likes of Rudi Johnson who I think will have a good year or maybe FWP or Edge.

I like McGahee better than Fitz. I expect big things from him this season. The only problem is that his handcuff (Rice) is starting to get expensive.

If healthy Willis is a great pick at 2.10

TREMENDOUS PICK... had to correct that...

Willis Top 10 easy in 2008