Sign in to follow this  
Pimptaddy

SI is run by idiots!

That could very easily happen. Philly has the best secondary in the league. A great offensive line, with Westbrook as the top yards from scrimmage player.

If McNabb can return to form then its not that far out. Besides, all the so called experts are wrong at least half the time anyway so why not pick some that go against the grain.

If you are the guy who says that the Dolphins will go 8-8 and it actually happens you look like a fricken genious - lol

The Eagles are by far the worst team in their division.

I remember last year they predicted that Vernon Davis, Vincent Jackson, and Alex Smith would have monster season's....they should stick to picture taking and swimsuits :overhead:

The swimsuit issue is the only one worth buying anymore. I cancelled my subscription two years ago because they are clueless idiots. They don't have enough free chit to make a subscription worthwhile.

I agree this is crazy but I have heard it twice now this year. I think alot of it has to do with Cowboy hate and the hope that they will falter.

Having said that I do believe the Eagles are the #2 team in the division and it's not even close.They have a good starting lineup as well as solid depth at almost every position. The G-Men have been hit hard by the retirement of Strahan, FA and the Osi injury and I dont think they have the depth to come back from it. The Skins hired a good coach from the Hawks but they are a ways off from being a serious contender here.They have a solid team overall with great talent at the WR position but I think Campbell is a problem. He was'nt all that good in college and nothing has changed since then, until they get good play at QB they wont contend for the division.

The Eagles are by far the worst team in their division.

Fishing much phillybear...by the way, I'm looking forward to following you on all of your college picks this year, so if you start out losing, you'll know who the cooler is.

Doesn't really matter who wins. Neither will win their first playoff game.

Dallas will win the Superbowl! Philly will get knocked the fock out in game two on monday night when the Dallas defense hurts McNabb yet again. Ware is going collect that bounty Wade Phillips put on McNabb. Don't draft McNabb as your fantasy QB because Dallas is gonna knock that motha focka out.

1. Philthy

2. Skins

3. Cowgirls

4. G-men

So it is written, so shall it be... :overhead:

1. Philthy

2. Skins

3. Cowgirls

4. G-men

So it is written, so shall it be... :overhead:

1 Dallas

2 Iggles

3 Giants

4 Skins

1 Dallas

2 Iggles

3 Giants

4 Skins

You're a homer, you're blinded by stupidity

:overhead:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...ex.html?eref=T1

SI is official run by morons! There is no way the Eagles win more games than Dallas. Dallas will win the NFC East.

They picked the Eagles to go 12-4! A full two games ahead of Dallas in the standings. What a bunch of idiots!

Your predictions mean nothing, I remember what you were saying last year.

Dallas will win the Superbowl! Philly will get knocked the fock out in game two on monday night when the Dallas defense hurts McNabb yet again. Ware is going collect that bounty Wade Phillips put on McNabb. Don't draft McNabb as your fantasy QB because Dallas is gonna knock that motha focka out.

Wasnt there a poll about delusional fans recently??? LOL

You cant even win a playoff game, now you want to crown yourself... Miami has as good a chance to win the Superbowl as Dallas and the odds are WAY better! :overhead:

I agree this is crazy but I have heard it twice now this year. I think alot of it has to do with Cowboy hate and the hope that they will falter.

Having said that I do believe the Eagles are the #2 team in the division and it's not even close.They have a good starting lineup as well as solid depth at almost every position. The G-Men have been hit hard by the retirement of Strahan, FA and the Osi injury and I dont think they have the depth to come back from it. The Skins hired a good coach from the Hawks but they are a ways off from being a serious contender here.They have a solid team overall with great talent at the WR position but I think Campbell is a problem. He was'nt all that good in college and nothing has changed since then, until they get good play at QB they wont contend for the division.

You Cowboy Fans really have a problem! I mean, if you don't pick the Cowboys you're a Hater. Come on, get a life.

You're a homer, you're blinded by stupidity

:overhead:

Actually the predictions are spot on.

Dallas is the best team in the division and the skins are the worst. So it now comes down to the other two teams. The Eagles will get 2nd and the Giants will get 3rd.

Your predictions mean nothing, I remember what you were saying last year.

Dallas is the best team in the division and the skins are the worst. So it now comes down to the other two teams. The Eagles will get 2nd and the Giants will get 3rd.

You're a TO injury away from mediocrity and a couple of typical Romo brainfarts away from missing the playoffs...one or both of those will happen this year.

Oh, and it's a tip that the redskins are better than you're giving them credit for...just watch.

You Cowboy Fans really have a problem! I mean, if you don't pick the Cowboys you're a Hater. Come on, get a life.

I never said that. I said this sounded like Cowboy hate, not a definate either way.You have to admit there is alot of that hate going around.

I also went on to praise the Eagles for being a solid team and I'll go further and say they will make the playoffs this year.

No need to group all Cowboy fans together. For that matter it does'nt do the board any good to continue the great tradition of flaming that goes on all the focking time here.

The Skins are not the worst team in the division.

Dallas Cowboys = Paper Champions

You're a TO injury away from mediocrity and a couple of typical Romo brainfarts away from missing the playoffs...one or both of those will happen this year.

Oh, and it's a tip that the redskins are better than you're giving them credit for...just watch.

I live in VA and watch Redskin stuff all the time because I'm a football junkie, trust me the Skins are gonna struggle.The one bad part about it is they have a bonafide star in Portis and he is on a constantly rebuilding team.

The Skins are not the worst team in the division.

Dallas Cowboys = Paper Champions

I like the Seahawks and was always a huge Alexander fan but if there ever was a Paper Champion it has to be the Hawks. If they had any real teams in that division they would be in trouble.

I never said that. I said this sounded like Cowboy hate, not a definate either way.You have to admit there is alot of that hate going around.

I also went on to praise the Eagles for being a solid team and I'll go further and say they will make the playoffs this year.

No need to group all Cowboy fans together. For that matter it does'nt do the board any good to continue the great tradition of flaming that goes on all the focking time here.

I rest my case!

Yeah and the Chargers are an LT injury from sucking and the Colts are a Peyton injury away from sucking.

I rest my case!

you rest your case about what?

Seems like you just want an argument but I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere. This thread means very little and the season is almost here. Time to go get a beer and watch some boring-ass preseason action. Better than no football though.

I like the Seahawks and was always a huge Alexander fan but if there ever was a Paper Champion it has to be the Hawks. If they had any real teams in that division they would be in trouble.

4 playoff wins in the last 3 seasons, including one against the Cowboys.

How many playoff games have the Cowboys won the past 3 years?

4 playoff wins in the last 3 seasons, including one against the Cowboys.

How many playoff games have the Cowboys won the past 3 years?

Don't forget the choke job against the Steelers in the Superbowl. The Seahawks were the 1 seed and they were beaten by the 6 seed in the Superbowl.

Yeah and the Chargers are an LT injury from sucking and the Colts are a Peyton injury away from sucking.

Just let it go dude.

I agree with you here but the arguments go nowhere and just clutter the board.

I guess the other twelve probowl players on the team would have nothing to say about that :( :angry: I am impressed though that you were able to log in.

Just let it go dude.

I agree with you here but the arguments go nowhere and just clutter the board.

Why don't you focking make me

Don't forget the choke job against the Steelers in the Superbowl. The Seahawks were the 1 seed and they were beaten by the 6 seed in the Superbowl.

Yeah, and last year the Cowboys were the #1 seed and couldn't even make it to the Superbowl.

Got anything else?

Yeah, and last year the Cowboys were the #1 seed and couldn't even make it to the Superbowl.

Got anything else?

Sounds a little reminiscent of Indy and the criticism they caught about being loaded with talent but never reaching the ultimate goal. The same unwarented statements will continue until they win the big one. I'm betting it's this year :doh:

Sounds a little reminiscent of Indy and the criticism they caught about being loaded with talent but never reaching the ultimate goal. The same unwarented statements will continue until they win the big one. I'm betting it's this year :doh:

Thats a nice little sentiment but there are several things standing in your way, two of which I will highlight:

1. Tony Romo isn't half as good as Peyton Manning. Manning's dedication and preparation has been documented 1,000 times over. Romo prepares for big games by focking whatever bimbo he happens to be dating. I'm all for focking bimbos, but that type of game preparation stops working after college (just ask Leinart)

2. Wade Phillips pales in comparison to Tony Dungy when it comes to being a head coach. This is a point that all Cowboy fans very convienently forget in any discussion involving their team. Blah blah he still won 13 games last year blah blah blah Jason Garret blah blah blah. Whatever, fock you. Your head coach sucks. If he didn't suck he wouldn't have gotten his ass handed too him by Tom focking Coughlin.

Also, the Colts were a mix of intelligent, high-character guys while the Cowboy roster is littered with knuckleheaded thugs.

Cowboys = Paper Champions

Why don't you focking make me

oh, ok. Now I see.

You prove you're superior by attacking someone who agreed with you on the topic, that makes alot of sense.

Retards like you are the reason this board has gone so far south, used to be a good place to go and talk football.Now you just have some focking douche who thinks he's somebody special because he can talk sht over a message board flaming you for nothing.

Thanks for opening eyes as to why so many here think all Cowboy fans are trash.

Dallas is clearly the best team in the division. They have no glaring weaknesses. Their secondary was their one weak spot last year, and they appear to have addressed that. The 'Skins have a 1st time HC implementing a new scheme and, from what we've seen in pre-season, they have some work to do. The Giants played above themselves at the end of the year; Eli will most likely revert back to his inaccurate self and losing the two biggest pieces of their pass rush will be hard to replace. The Eagles are hard for me to gauge. They still don't have any NFL WR's and I have to wonder is Westbrook can carry the offense all year again. He's what, 29 now? Coming off his heaviest workload year of his career.

If I had to guess:

1. Dallas

2. Philly

3. NYG

4. Skins

All of this coming from a fan of nobody in the NFC East.

:dunno: the media is very desirous for a black quarterback to do well.

Very true and I always wondered why. They control almost ever skilled postion other than QB.

Dallas is clearly the best team in the division. They have no glaring weaknesses. Their secondary was their one weak spot last year, and they appear to have addressed that. The 'Skins have a 1st time HC implementing a new scheme and, from what we've seen in pre-season, they have some work to do. The Giants played above themselves at the end of the year; Eli will most likely revert back to his inaccurate self and losing the two biggest pieces of their pass rush will be hard to replace. The Eagles are hard for me to gauge. They still don't have any NFL WR's and I have to wonder is Westbrook can carry the offense all year again. He's what, 29 now? Coming off his heaviest workload year of his career.

If I had to guess:

1. Dallas

2. Philly

3. NYG

4. Skins

All of this coming from a fan of nobody in the NFC East.

This is also my prediction

oh, ok. Now I see.

You prove you're superior by attacking someone who agreed with you on the topic, that makes alot of sense.

Retards like you are the reason this board has gone so far south, used to be a good place to go and talk football.Now you just have some focking douche who thinks he's somebody special because he can talk sht over a message board flaming you for nothing.

He's an equal opportunity troll. :dunno:

oh, ok. Now I see.

You are not a Cowboy fan. You probably like the Texans or some other gay team. Go play in traffic moron!