Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Guy in our league made the dumbest move

This owner scored 9 total points in week 1. NINE !! So, he is first on waivers to pick up anyone he desires.

His QBs were Brady and Schaub so obviously he drops Brady and picks up.....

Are you ready for this??

Jamarcus Russell :overhead: He could have had Cassell who has huge potential given it's the Patriots but NOOOOOO, he picks up J. Russell.

This owner scored 9 total points in week 1. NINE !! So, he is first on waivers to pick up anyone he desires.

His QBs were Brady and Schaub so obviously he drops Brady and picks up.....

Are you ready for this??

Jamarcus Russell :overhead: He could have had Cassell who has huge potential given it's the Patriots but NOOOOOO, he picks up J. Russell.

:overhead:

I don't think it's that bad. Cassell may not even be starting in two weeks if he's struggling whereas Oakland will sink or swim with Russell. It's a little more of a conservative move but not as outlandish as you'd suggest.

All I can say is that I've only seen Cassell play in 1 game my entire life and that was preseason down here at Tampa this year. He looked absolutely awful! Grossman-like! I can remember thinking "If Brady ever goes down the Pats are screwed". I would take Jamarcus any day over that dude :rolleyes:

I saw dumber. Someone in one of my league CUT Brandon Marshall. Didn't even do it to grab Royal, just cut him.

I had been stashing Chris Henry on my bench, but given the Bungles ineptitude, I was happy to drop him and grab marshall. That really helps take the sting out of Colston going down.

I thought maybe a day later he picked up brady....

i would take russell over tav jackson...

C'mon.. there's no way you can really believe that Russell is a better pickup than Cassel right now.. He could be a three legged hemaphrodite and still have Moss, Welker, Watson, etc. catching the ball and the Death Star coaching for him. He's got a decent running game and a nice line protecting him.

Johnny U on steroids would have major issues with that trainwreck Oakland team. Jamarcus is a big strong guy but is still trying to figure out how to get off the friggin' island.

:(

I saw dumber. Someone in one of my league CUT Brandon Marshall. Didn't even do it to grab Royal, just cut him.

I had been stashing Chris Henry on my bench, but given the Bungles ineptitude, I was happy to drop him and grab marshall. That really helps take the sting out of Colston going down.

Does this win? Some dumb broad "Fluffy" in our league cut Jay Cutler for ... Shaun Alexander. No team will even give him a tryout, and old dumb Fluffy cuts a #1 QB for him. :unsure:

Of course even at #3 on the WW I didn't get to pick him up.

Here's a possible 9 pointer

Brady

Mcgahee

Perry

Braylon

Holt

Cooley

any # of K/D

His dumbest move was his draft strategy.

Show some respect when you talk abour your mom. Thats what you get for playing in a league with your family.

Does this win? Some dumb broad "Fluffy" in our league cut Jay Cutler for ... Shaun Alexander. No team will even give him a tryout, and old dumb Fluffy cuts a #1 QB for him. :thumbsup:

Of course even at #3 on the WW I didn't get to pick him up.