Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Thigpen Named Starting QB In KC

Sports Radio 810 in KC is reporting that Tyler Thigpen will start at QB this week for the Chiefs. Damon Huard is certainly no Joe Montana or Tarvaris Jackson but if I had Tony Gonzalez or Dwayne Bowe on my fantasy roster, I'd feel more comfortable with Huard under center.

Sports Radio 810 in KC is reporting that Tyler Thigpen will start at QB this week for the Chiefs. Damon Huard is certainly no Joe Montana or Tarvaris Jackson but if I had Tony Gonzalez or Dwayne Bowe on my fantasy roster, I'd feel more comfortable with Huard under center.

:pointstosky:

At least I just traded for Driver so Bowe slides down to my WR3.

This is why I grabbed the great scrambler who is Joe Flacco vs. Huard to replace Croyle as my backup. No way is KC going with Huard in their youf movement.

Also I have Bowe in the same league (16 teams), not sure there is much I can do but pray at this point. :pointstosky:

Wonderful news, as if my season could go in any other direction, besides down. Anderson taking a dump, Brady going down (I got Moss), now Gonzalez not seeing the light of day. Great

Great. Another alias posting bogus FF news. The mods really should do something about Mike FF Today. Can't they ban him or something? :dunno:

:thumbsup:

Man it must suck to live in KC. You have to live on the Kansas-Missouri line, which is the armpit of the universe, and you have to watch the chiefs.

I Lol'ed :dunno:

I Lol'ed :pointstosky:

Hey, we have the T-Bones (Northern League Title), 5th ranked Tigers, undefeated Wildcats, and National Champion Jawhawks. Chiefs suck but we all knew they'd suck this year. C'mon, even with Manning we'd suck, but they are rebuilding. Can't have the entire team assembled in 2 years. Hell, look at the Vikings, freaking rock solid Defense and the best RB in the league, what's their record? And give the Royals a break, the rebuilding is just taking 28 years longer than we expected.

I was just thinking that. Anyone gonna pick up the ATL D this week? Not sure if i'm that brave. Do they play good at home?

Other then their Coach and QBs I like how the Chiefs are rebuilding.

Maybe they get their franchise QB in this year's draft along with replacing Herm with The Jaw on the sideline?

:thumbsdown:

Man it must suck to live in KC. You have to live on the Kansas-Missouri line, which is the armpit of the universe, and you have to watch the chiefs.

you've never been to topeka have you.