Sign in to follow this  
desertfire

Cincy Will Beat the Giants this week!

Call it a gut feeling but I think the Bengals will win this week.

Palmer 250 2tds

Johnson 100 1td

Mark it down.

Bengals 23

Giants 21

Palmer 250 2tds

Johnson 100 1td

Mark it down.

Bengals 23

Giants 21

You forgot your meds today. LOL

Ya know, for some reason I had the same thought, about Cinci pulling off the upset this week. This is the NFL and anything can happen after all. Still, Palmer will ride my bench this weekend and I won't put any money down on them, though if they were a horse I'd take $2 to win.

Ya know, for some reason I had the same thought, about Cinci pulling off the upset this week. This is the NFL and anything can happen after all. Still, Palmer will ride my bench this weekend and I won't put any money down on them, though if they were a horse I'd take $2 to win.

I agree with this... The state of Cincy's O-line, plus the strength of the NYG front seven (albiet banged up), points to disaster. Even though teams break out the desperation card when they're 0-2, and Cincy has had a brutal first two-game schedule, Palmer is not an every week starter now. Also, their coach is a God-darn idiot who I've never had any faith in to bring them, or exploit any, advantages. That means if you have a better match-up use it.

This week I'm starting Rodgers against the Boys and sitting Carson, though that won't necessarily be the case every week this year depending on the schedule.

You're high dude. There is no justification for this call -The Bengals are a complete mess. Try watching some football once in a while.

I'm not going to say that Cincy is going to win, but I do think that their offense will make a return to respectability this week.

The first week was awful, I'll admit that to everyone.

But Week 2, well they played a football game in the middle of a wind storm. Mulligan for them.

Now is the time that they get a little extra motivation. The media has been running them through the garbage, and if I'm Carson Palmer, I think I would have enough ammo from the national media to get my offense up for this game, at least.

I don't have any kind of specific reason for feeling this way, but I do feel like deep down, Carson Palmer/TJhoush/ChadJohnson are gamers - and they can only take being the laughing stock for so long.

Giants - 31

Cincy - 24

I'm still calling a Bengals loss, but Carson Palmer will remind you who he is this week.

everything points to the cincy getting killed in the game. There's no way that cincy is going to continue to just lay down. Don't forget last season the giants were very inconsistent at times. This week is going to be a let down for them and cincy will get up for the world champs.

I'm not a bengals fan or a giants fan. I own CJ but that the only bengal. I just have a feeling it's going to happen.

I'm sure everyone will let me have it on sunday if it doesn't happen. Oh well. At least I"m going out on a limb.

Palmer 250 2tds

Johnson 100 1td

Mark it down.

Bengals 23

Giants 21

:clap: :bandana: :unsure:

everything points to the cincy getting killed in the game. There's no way that cincy is going to continue to just lay down. Don't forget last season the giants were very inconsistent at times. This week is going to be a let down for them and cincy will get up for the world champs.

I'm not a bengals fan or a giants fan. I own CJ but that the only bengal. I just have a feeling it's going to happen.

I'm sure everyone will let me have it on sunday if it doesn't happen. Oh well. At least I"m going out on a limb.

:bandana:

This is one of those games... it appears to be a lock, but it doesn't turn out that way.

The Giants at best will go 11 and 5 this year and as they showed last year, suspect at home.

I'll take the Bungles to win a close one, if I was a betting man (which I am not), I'd take the Bungles +13.5

ill be watching the g-men destroy the bungles in my osi jersey, which i wear with honor and sadness

:bandana:

When is your 15th birthday?

When is your 15th birthday?

18 years ago.

game day sundays=a jersey, some wings, liquor and friends.

a 15 year old would have giants pillows, sheets, flags, and all sorts of stupid accessories etc.

i own a jersey. god bless america!

Some people kill me. The Bengals are a wreck of a team. They're completly outmatched in terms of talent and coaching and playing on the road. Anyone can throw some crap against the wall and hope it sticks, but there is no rational to pick the Bengals here. None.

I have to agree. This game reeks of an upset! Everybody has written off a Pro Bowl QB & 2 Pro Bowl WR's after two weeks of the toughest D's in the league, not to mention 50 MPH winds last week. The G-Men beat an average Redskins team & a poor St. Louis team.

Bengals 31

Giants 27

Palmer reminds everyone that he is an elite QB 26-43 323 yrds 3 TD

Ocho 8 119 1 TD

Housh 11 144 2 TD

I have to agree. This game reeks of an upset! Everybody has written off a Pro Bowl QB & 2 Pro Bowl WR's after two weeks of the toughest D's in the league, not to mention 50 MPH winds last week. The G-Men beat an average Redskins team & a poor St. Louis team.

Bengals 31

Giants 27

Palmer reminds everyone that he is an elite QB 26-43 323 yrds 3 TD

Ocho 8 119 1 TD

Housh 11 144 2 TD

Cincinnati reminds the folks that have been living in a cave in week 1 & 2 of what a purely dysfunctional professional football team plays like.

Smoke em' if you got em.

I don't think they'll even sniff the goal line more than once. Score 31-10 Giants win. The Giants are a very good team but Cincy is a rudderless ship right now. They

need to dump Marvin Lewis as he obviously has no control over that team and then deal Ocho Cinco as well as any other cancer on the team.

Seriously, their schedule is pretty tough. I don't see them winning more than 2 games this year; the KC game at the end of the year (maybe....) and maybe one of the Cleveland games.

Sun 9/21 at NY Giants 1:00 pm

Sun 9/28 Cleveland 1:00 pm

Sun 10/5 at Dallas 4:15 pm

Sun 10/12 at NY Jets 1:00 pm

Sun 10/19 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm

Sun 10/26 at Houston 4:05 pm

Sun 11/2 Jacksonville 1:00 pm

bye

Sun 11/16 Philadelphia 1:00 pm

Thu 11/20 at Pittsburgh 8:15 pm

Sun 11/30 Baltimore 1:00 pm

Sun 12/7 at Indianapolis 1:00 pm

Sun 12/14 Washington 1:00 pm

Sun 12/21 at Cleveland 1:00 pm

Sun 12/28 Kansas City 1:00 pm

It is hard to agree with the original statement - Cincy over NYG. Although, I do expect to see signs of life from the Bengals. Possibly a close game for a quarter or 2.

Classic Trap game. We have yet to see the old Eli come out, it's only a matter of time, which may be today.

If they had a big game next week I could see it but since they have their bye I think the Giants stay focused this week.

Giants 38

Bengals 23

Carson Palmer has a good game going 8/12 for 80 yards before he is knocked out of the game early in the 2nd quarter. Ryan Fitzpatrick plays admirably coming off the bench, throwing for 300+ yards---- 150 of those yds going to Ocho Cinco who has 14 grabs.

Bengals keep it close thanks to a pick 6 in the 3rd quarter, but Brandon Jacobs runs wild for 200+ yds as the Bungles simply don't stop the run. Fantasy outlook:

Start:

Chad Ocho Cinco (14 catch, 159 yds)

Brandon Jacobs (22 carries, 202 yds 3TDS)

Plaxico Burress (7 catch, 89 yds)

TJ Houshmandzadeh (6 catch, 70yds, TD)

Ryan Fitzpatrick (29-45, 320 yds, TD, INT)

Sit:

Eli Manning (15-22, 160 yds, TD, 2 INT, lost fumble)

Chris Perry (12 attempts, 25 yds)

Ahmad Bradshaw (8 carries, 19 yds)

Cincinnatti D

:ninja:

Some people kill me. The Bengals are a wreck of a team. They're completly outmatched in terms of talent and coaching and playing on the road. Anyone can throw some crap against the wall and hope it sticks, but there is no rational to pick the Bengals here. None.

I completely agree, no rationale at all!!

Now it you'll excuse me I'm gonna go watch overtime.

and the Giants win......... :D

So close Bungles....so close!