Sign in to follow this  
Corky76

Anyone Else 0-3 And Scratching Their Heads?

I'm doing 6 leagues this year (yeah I'm an ff addict), I've got 3 teams 3-0, 1 team 2-1, and 2 teams 0-3. The funny thing is I feel my 0-3 teams are better than my others!

Team #1 that's 0-3

QB - Rivers, Kitna

RB- Barber, Brenda Jacobs, J. Stewart, DeAngelo, D. Ward, Bradshaw

WR - AJ, Santonio, DeSean Jax, Harrison

TE - Gates

K - Carney

D - Skins

Team #2 that's 0-3

QB - Garrard, Kitna

RB - Addai, Turner, Forte, K. Jones, Norwood

WR - T.O., Megatron, Ocho Stinko, Curry, M. Clayton

TE - Shockey, Vernon

K - Reed

D - Steelers

Both of these leagues are 12 team starting 2 RB and 3 WR and PPR. I don't get it! <_<

Anyone else have some awesome teams and are 0-3?

0-3 in a free league, but am the points leader by 40 pts! I have faced the highest scoring team each week! If I had played any other team, all 3 weeks, I would have destroyed them. Funny how that works out. Law of averages has to be in m y favor, right? Oh well, it's a free league, so it's on my back burner anyway.

i'm 0-3 and i was scratching my head until i realized why i'm 0-3. my team sucks moose cok.

fu to my whole ff team and to me for drafting these losers.

Yeah, I'm definitely scratching my head. In one league I'm sitting at 2-1, but that's good for 1st since no one's 3-0 this year. In my other league, though, I'm sitting at 0-3 with the 3rd highest score in the league. Admittedly week 1 sucked ass. But week 2 I had the 2nd highest score matched up against #1, and week 3 I had the 3rd highest score again matched up against #1.

Unlucky scheduling so far, but I have enough points that I'm not too worried. A couple of wins will shoot me up the ranks pretty quickly. Should be able to make the play offs no problem if I can keep up my own scores.

If I get matched up again week 4's top scorer, though, I think I'm going to cry!

i'm 0-3 and i was scratching my head until i realized why i'm 0-3. my team sucks moose cok.

fu to my whole ff team and to me for drafting these losers.

exactly what he said :cheers:

Addai Grant Colston Palmer Shaub etc.... I could go on but you don't care about suck ass team.

I have one team like this as well, where the roster seems greta but haven't won a game yet. MBIII, Randy, S.Smith, TO, 85, Turner, Eli, etc... I am really scratching my head on this one.

I'm leading our league in points (40 points up on the second guy) and am currently 1-2 and in 5th place in the standings. In week 2 I had the second highest score, but played the highest scoring team (who had a total fluke week). In week one I had the 4th highest point total and played the #2 scoring team.

That's just how the game goes, I still love my team, and I know that things will even out.

0-3 with this lineup:

Roethlisberger

MBIII, Bush, McFadden

Brandon Marshall, Jericho Cotchery, Marvin Harrison

Folk

Tampa D

PPR league and we start 3 rb's and 2 wr's with no mandatory te....

lost week 1: 126.07-125.83

lost week 3: 163.34-163.09

I have the third highest scoring team...Barber and Bush are 1/2 in rb rankings in my league and Marshall of course is the number 1 ranked wr...but I can't buy a win :wacko:

1-2 highest scoring team in the league by 30 points...

week 1 win 87-50

weak 2 lose 101-104 he had focking cutler, garbage call cost me the game, also left megatron on the bench with 2 tds :wacko:

weak 3 lose 86 - 88 he had focking Turner...

my roster start 2 QB/RB/WR points 25 yards gained or 50 passing

Rivers, Campbell, Garrard

Barber, Portis, Thomas Jones, Felix Jones

AJ, Megatron, Santonio, Cotchery

Witten, Davis

Prater

Titans, Packers

easy win this week though, playing lowest scoring team ravished by bye weeks