Sign in to follow this  
ChocolateTown

Start Em' Or Sit Em' Week 4

Thomas Jones or Earnest Graham? I'm going with LT2 as my first RB, Slaton as my second (gut feeling on that one), and picking TJ or Graham for flex.

robb- Im sort of a sucker for Hardy. With Parrish out he will get more opportunities. And at 6'6 Hardy is going to tower over any Rams CB that covers him, Ricky Manning Jr (5'09), Tye Hill (5'10) or Bartell(6'1).

ffrookie - sorry dont have any experience with IDP leagues. Not sure how your league is set up but I always opt for starting a player on bye and taking my lumps rather than dropping a valuable player, which both Bush and Gonzo are. But again not sure your league size, scoring, etc.

Swami- yeah cbs sportsline guru feature is nice in theory but its usually way off. That said maybe theyre right whos to say? 11 for Hightower seems to be predicting 50 yds and a touchdown, could happen. But Bushs upside I think is quite a bit higher than that.

Sorry all but Im out for the weekend. Hope you dont all come back on Sunday calling for my head. If all goes well i'll do this again next week. Good luck!

what u think about these

Need one

Larry Johnson

Fred Taylor

Selvin Young

Need two

Holt

R White

Ocho Cinco

Good job C-town....really appreciate this

D. Henderson vs 49ers or J. Reed vs Rams

I know, pathetic

I don't think either are terrible options, but I would side with Reed. The Rams have not stopped anyone, and changing quarterbacks midstream always leads to some growing pains. I don't think the Rams offense will be able to sustain drives, which should give ample opportunity for Trent Edwards to lead the Bills offense. I think they will lean heavily on Lynch, but there ought to still be enough plays for Reed to make a contribution for you.

what u think about these

Need one

Larry Johnson

Fred Taylor

Selvin Young

Need two

Holt

R White

Ocho Cinco

SelvinYoung

Holt (last chance) White

Big Ben or Gerrard this week? 6pt TDs

mccombs- Id go with Henderson. Colston, Shockey and most likey Patten will be out. The latter got alot of deep looks so Henderson is most likely to pick up the slack. Meachem will also get some of these long ball opportunities but Devery has been in the system longer. Josh Reed may get 50-60 yards but I like to opt for the more explosive player.

jt o'sullivan @ new orleans OR carson palmer home vs. cleveland?

i'm leaning towards o'sullivan. sure palmer has a great history vs. cleveland, but this is not the cincy team of years past. o'sullivan has more yards, more tds, and less picks than palmer on the young season. the over/under in the SF game is 50! there are going to be points scored and nobody knows more than vegas. damn, the saints even made jason campbell a 300 yard passer. i think martz's play calling this year has been great and i see no reason for him not to exploit new orlean's 29th ranked pass d. if i go with palmer, it's only because he's due...not because he's shown me anything this year. even last week against the giants, it still looked like cincy had to fight so hard for every yard. they don't even call chad johnson's number.

other details to consider..i am starting chad johnson..and my opponent looks to be starting isaac bruce.

thoughts?

So I'm not always right but I fancy myself to be a pretty damn good FF player. Everyone always posts a million threads, so ask your question here and I'll do my best to give you my 2 cents. Please just keep it between two players (Sjax or Michael Turner?). Lets see how it goes...

would love your feedback on my line up. any last minute changes? things i can do to beat my opponent?

thanks!

MY TEAM

Aaron rodgers QB

Tomlinson RB

Michael bush RB

darren sproles RB

cotchery WR

Vincent Jackson WR

T. Scheffler TE

Broncos D/ST

Mason Crosby K

BENCH

McGahee

Favre

Ronnie Brown

Bobby Engram

VS HIS TEAM

Cutler QB

Portis RB

Jamal Lewis RB

Correll Buchalter RB

Andre Johnson WR

Santonio holmes WR

Cooley TE

Jag DEF

Bironas K

idiotekniQues: I'd go with V. Jackson

MudDawgs4Life: Leanings towards Sullivan myself on that one.

hornedfrog: I'd say Holmes, who else do you have going on Pitts?

really hurting at rb...

P. Thomas vs SF

or

C. Buckhalter vs CHI

(I don't own westbrook)

standard .1 per yard, 6pt td league. no ppr

Ill help out a bit...

yankeesfan25 - That a tough decision, a lot of downside in all of those guys. I think Mendenhall and Lendale will get stuffed by 2 stiff run defenses, i think you have to take your chances that Rat gives Selvin the Rock against KC.

Antonio Bryant vs. GB or Bryant Johnson vs. NO?

Thanks for doing this. Starting MBIII, who should be my #2 RB? T.Jones or S.Slaton? Thanks again.

steve smith or lee evans...... i have to start 3 and am locked in with fitzgerald and TO but cant decide between these 2.....steve smith tougher match up