Sign in to follow this  
Leshavelli

Fast Willie Parker

I have been trying to track down some information regarding the severity of Parkers knee injury. I am wondering if there are any Pittsburgh homers that might have the scoop. Please advise...

Thanks

Why don't you watch the game tonight, see if anything is said and then check back with us tomorrow?

There's not much out there, but considering he was ruled out for week 4 so early and I think already ruled out for week 5 should tell you that its pretty severe. I'd stay away.

I'd think if there was something really wrong with the knee, we would have heard by now. But this could turn out to be like DJax from a few years ago. Every week he was 'a week away' for like 2 months.

I'm sure they'll bring it up during tonight's game, so we should know more then.

I heard he was walking around without a limp.

not being a debbie downer, or not trying to be, but walking without a limp (while not bad news) is not necessarily good news. no idea what's actually going on in his knee but people can often walk without a limp after tears and such.

i'm a steelers fan and i'm hoping for the best, but i'm suspicious on this one

I heard he was walking around without a limp.

I think he is going to be fine, I think Tomlin is erring on the side of caution with both FWP, and Casey hampton. Tomlin ruled them both out this last monday, way before he had too, but i think the reason he did that is because last year in the playoffs we were without both players, and we sorely needed them.

I think FWP will be 100% before too long, and I agree with Tomlin's strategy.

Why don't you watch the game tonight, see if anything is said and then check back with us tomorrow?

Still trying to figure out why you even posted a reply. Typical jerkstore. Nice work!

Still trying to figure out why you even posted a reply. Typical jerkstore. Nice work!

You ask a stupid question... :doublethumbsup:

:doublethumbsup: :pointstosky: Actually, it was very nice work.

You ask a stupid question... :lol:

Oooh yes. Glad to see Mr. Lonely Guy is still around trolling the boards. Didn't I hear that Oprah did a story on you? You didn't take her up on that offer to get help. Suck a nut, fat boy.

:lol: :banana: Actually, it was very nice work.

Finally got yourself to geek status after being a "Peeping Tom" all these years. Good work, chumpzilla. I am not sure why you tool sheds continue to try and hang with me on this board....aren't you tired of getting owned?

:unsure:

Hey buddy, this jerkstore is closed. No jerks for you!

In all seriousness, if someone knew something, it would be all over the web.

Hey buddy, this jerkstore is closed. No jerks for you!

In all seriousness, if someone knew something, it would be all over the web.

True story. Just thought there might be a homer out there who might have an inside scoop that I could share with someone trying to trade me FWP.

Rarely does a guy own himself as bad as in this thread.

Rarely does someone own himself enough by publicly misspelling (and name his handle after) two elementary words such as "Sure" & "Enough". And you wonder why I own you in Wheel of Fortune, too. Go get 'em, wanksta-ness.

Rarely does someone own himself enough by publicly misspelling (and name his handle after) two elementary words such as "Sure" & "Enough". And you wonder why I own you in Wheel of Fortune, too. Go get 'em, wanksta-ness.

Anyone want to educate the ignorance that is Les on the Shogun of Harlem?

Now, when I say, "Who's da mastah?" you say, "Sho'nuff!"

[quote name='Sho Nuff' date='Oct 1 2008, 09:14 PM' post='374725

Anyone want to educate the ignorance that is Les on the Shogun of Harlem?

Now, when I say, "Who's da mastah?" you say, "Sho'nuff!"

You call that an education? You should be ashamed of yourself.

:dunno:

Wow, you're a focking idiot. Rarely do I agree with Sho Nuff (or even care for him), but it can't be denied that he has one of (if not the) best usernames on this forum. The fact that you have no idea who the Shogun of Harlem even is speaks volumes. What a tool of epic proportions you are.

RIP Sho'Nuff

Wow, you're a focking idiot. Rarely do I agree with Sho Nuff (or even care for him), but it can't be denied that he has one of (if not the) best usernames on this forum. The fact that you have no idea who the Shogun of Harlem even is speaks volumes. What a tool of epic proportions you are.

RIP Sho'Nuff

Ooooooh Myyyyy Gawwwwd! Speakin' of focking idiots! "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"! You two dillholes take the cake. Say it again, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Doc should've scraped you and Hoe Nuff off the table and just kept the afterbirth. LMAO...who DOESN'T know who the Shogun is? I've been on this site for years, peniz envy. Do yourself a favor and look up the word "sarcasm" in the dictionary! Go catch Sickel Cell or something....sheesh....you literally just owned yourself to EPIC proportions, solid work.

Ooooooh Myyyyy Gawwwwd! Speakin' of focking idiots! "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"! You two dillholes take the cake. Say it again, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Doc should've scraped you and Hoe Nuff off the table and just kept the afterbirth. LMAO...who DOESN'T know who the Shogun is? I've been on this site for years, peniz envy. Do yourself a favor and look up the word "sarcasm" in the dictionary! Go catch Sickel Cell or something....sheesh....you literally just owned yourself to EPIC proportions, solid work.

Haha, yah I just got owned by the tool with advertisements in half the "Christian" dating sites on the internet... :wacko:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/lesh...t=FrankLesh.jpg

http://fishers.date.com/GetFullProfile.do?...amp;no_user=rso

http://carmel.date.com/GetFullProfile.do?o...amp;no_user=rso

www.1800student.com/cgi-bin/contact_friends.cgi?withphoto=0&recno=729297

Try hard enough?

True story. Just thought there might be a homer out there who might have an inside scoop that I could share with someone trying to trade me FWP.

Yea because Mike tomlin alwys breaks news to homers :wacko: What a buffoon!

Finally got yourself to geek status after being a "Peeping Tom" all these years. Good work, chumpzilla. I am not sure why you tool sheds continue to try and hang with me on this board....aren't you tired of getting owned?

:wacko:

Problem is you haven't owned anybody but yourself numbnuts. I have lots of friends here, they just don't know who I am(yet) since I got the hammer from some wuss reporting me.

LMAO...who is this simpleton? And wow, you are on weirdo mode. Are you related to FlaHawker? You must've wanted to Google me to see if you should be talking smack to someone who might smash you down if they saw you in the street. Keep workin', big fella.

Problem is you haven't owned anybody but yourself numbnuts. I have lots of friends here, they just don't know who I am(yet) since I got the hammer from some wuss reporting me.

lol...

what does the word "POW" and this :wacko: mean to you?

sup GC

LMAO...who is this simpleton? And wow, you are on weirdo mode. Are you related to FlaHawker? You must've wanted to Google me to see if you should be talking smack to someone who might smash you down if they saw you in the street. Keep workin', big fella.

Oh noes, the metrosexual in the baby blue v-neck sweater is going to beat me down. You're straight jokes girlfriend.

Leshavelli.HTH

It's a photobucket....yeah, big dating site that Photobucket is. Not sure what date.com is either, but no profile there. I tried to look it up, just to give you a chance....no dice. And what is that last link you posted? Internal Server Error...you're talented, lol. LMAO at you in a MAJOR way. You should absolutely be ashamed of yourself for stalking me on the internet. I am nearly positive that I saw you running down the street on Dateline with Chris Hanson. All you have to do is ask and I will tell you where you can find me....chump change.

Oh noes, the guy in the baby blue v-neck sweater is going to beat me down. You're straight jokes girlfriend.

Sickel Cell,

Just because you jerk off to that kids pics doesn't mean you need to start coming on to me. And to answer your question, sure I will beat you down. You (ahem) apparently know where to find me......LMAO!

You're a bad a$$! You have lots of "friends" on a fantasy football forum, lonely much? You got the hammer because you're a trolling doosh who can't seem to make any friends except in "cyber space". Go back to the Dungeons and Dragons club, where your "friends" are.

It's a photobucket....yeah, big dating site that Photobucket is. Not sure what date.com is either, but no profile there. I tried to look it up, just to give you a chance....no dice. And what is that last link you posted? Internal Server Error...you're talented, lol. LMAO at you in a MAJOR way. You should absolutely be ashamed of yourself for stalking me on the internet. I am nearly positive that I saw you running down the street on Dateline with Chris Hanson. All you have to do is ask and I will tell you where you can find me....chump change.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/mrS...klez/E-thug.jpg

You're hardcore. Living La Vida Loca Indiana style.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/mrS...klez/E-thug.jpg

You're hardcore. Living La Vida Loca Indiana style.

I am truly starting to feel sorry for you. You are just trolling around the web looking for pictures of random shiz to make a joke to. I mean, dude....who couldn't make up a bunch of mumbo jumbo like that? I hope your trolling will somehow bring you to my city so I spit in your face....and watch you do nothing about it....keep it wanksta....I gotta a Cub game to watch.

As if you couldn't own yourself anymore than you already have. I didn't post any links dude. I have replied twice to your posts, both in this thread you embarrassed yourself in. I have no clue how you even are. HTH.

Yea because Mike tomlin alwys breaks news to homers ;) What a buffoon!

You waste your time by spewing stupidity like this. You're right, to think that a homer would have any more information than someone like you who lives ontop of a BBC, would be absurd. What was I thinking?

:doublethumbsup:

I am truly starting to feel sorry for you. You are just trolling around the web looking for pictures of random shiz to make a joke to. I mean, dude....who couldn't make up a bunch of mumbo jumbo like that? I hope your trolling will somehow bring you to my city so I spit in your face....and watch you do nothing about it....keep it wanksta....I gotta a Cub game to watch.

National League lulz. :doublethumbsup:

As if you couldn't own yourself anymore than you already have. I didn't post any links dude. I have replied twice to your posts, both in this thread you embarrassed yourself in. I have no clue how you even are. HTH.

I really wish I could respond to this jibberish. WTF are you saying? "both in this thread you embarrassed yourself in"....errrr, yabba dabba doo? "I have no clue how you even are".....errr....yabba dabba dooo. I heard they have "clues" for sale at Wal-Mart....how about you pick one up while you're getting your next tube of Preparation H and KY Jelly? Give it up, you lose....as usual. It makes me chuckle how all you squids get so red-faced and start pounding the keyboard when you get owned. You lifeless swines get no puzzy and spend waaaaay too much time on this site. It's pecker guzzlers like you who cause this site to crawl. Get your thumbs out of your aces and the pillow out from in between your legs and hit the gym or go run...do something with your sorry azz lives. You do realize your parents have been ashamed of you since your mom's farted you out, right?