Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Feeding the Pimptaddy ego

At this risk of this post being both fairly ironic and counter-intuitive, is there a way we can just stop feeding the Pimptaddy monkey? Every idiotic post he throws up gets WAY too many responses and just feeds his ego. He's the least useful poster here (including the numerous newbs that show up everyday) and easily the most annoying. And I've never seen a bigger dipsh!t for someone with a 200 IQ :music_guitarred:. He's a big a blowhard as his Cowboys are chokers, so can we just stop the madness???

Thanks.

I'm not sure how a hundred people making an ass out of him daily is 'feeding his ego'. Everytime the moron types something he makes himself look dumber and dumber.

Sometimes, when I need to make myself feel more knowledgable about football, or life in general, I'll just open a Pimpdaddy thread and own him for a post or two. It's very theraputic.

I'm not sure how a hundred people making an ass out of him daily is 'feeding his ego'. Everytime the moron types something he makes himself look dumber and dumber.

Sometimes, when I need to make myself feel more knowledgable about football, or life in general, I'll just open a Pimpdaddy thread and own him for a post or two. It's very theraputic.

Good point Newbie, I guess having a pimptaddy dipsh!t around could be therapeutic...perspective helps. Our family dog just died, but I can still look in the mirror and think: "It could be worse, I could be Pimptaddy". Thanks Newb!!!

However, it would be more effective, IMHO, if people would let his thread sit there with no responses. You still know you're better than him, but don't dole out the attention he needs. :music_guitarred:

Good point Newbie, I guess having a pimptaddy dipsh!t around could be therapeutic...perspective helps. Our family dog just died, but I can still look in the mirror and think: "It could be worse, I could be Pimptaddy". Thanks Newb!!!

However, it would be more effective, IMHO, if people would let his thread sit there with no responses. You still know you're better than him, but don't dole out the attention he needs. :music_guitarred:

While I certainly agree that certain morons deserve to be ignored (ie Macgee, who I've had on ignore for a year and a half), it's still fun to watch certain clueless bigmouth get repeately owned. Hell, I think Pimpdaddy supplied me with a lifetime sig. I added that after the Super Bowl last year and I still laugh when I read it. The combination of his 'wrongness' and the fact that he jumped ship as soon as Dallas got eliminated last year, makes it a classic quote.

It's senseless drival, but he's entertaining in the same way as it is to watch a turtle try to get of it's back. You know how it's going to end, and you realize that the the dumbass keeps trying(saying) the same things again and again to no avail, but it's still entertaining.

Plus, just the fact that someone who has so little football knowledge would waste so much time on a football forum is mind-boggling.

At this risk of this post being both fairly ironic and counter-intuitive, is there a way we can just stop feeding the Pimptaddy monkey? Every idiotic post he throws up gets WAY too many responses and just feeds his ego. He's the least useful poster here (including the numerous newbs that show up everyday) and easily the most annoying. And I've never seen a bigger dipsh!t for someone with a 200 IQ :music_guitarred:. He's a big a blowhard as his Cowboys are chokers, so can we just stop the madness???

Thanks.

I hate being 'this' guy... but his BS clogging up the board is probably the main reason I don't come here much anymore. I'm guessing there are others.

Just a waste of time to try to sort out the useful stuff from the garbage.

At this risk of this post being both fairly ironic and counter-intuitive, is there a way we can just stop feeding the Pimptaddy monkey? Every idiotic post he throws up gets WAY too many responses and just feeds his ego. He's the least useful poster here (including the numerous newbs that show up everyday) and easily the most annoying. And I've never seen a bigger dipsh!t for someone with a 200 IQ :wub:. He's a big a blowhard as his Cowboys are chokers, so can we just stop the madness???

Thanks.

Who the hell is Pimptaddy? :wave:

i completely agree with crawfish

altho i myself am guilty of bashing him in his own threads, if we let him make a thread and no one replied to it AT ALL it would be better than letting the thread go on for 2+ pages.

what alot of people don't realize is he is like a little kid. If you ignore him, he will grow tired of what he is doing. No matter how many times you "own" him and "own" him again, he actually feeds off getting you into an argument.

altho i myself am guilty of bashing him in his own threads, if we let him make a thread and no one replied to it AT ALL it would be better than letting the thread go on for 2+ pages.

what alot of people don't realize is he is like a little kid. If you ignore him, he will grow tired of what he is doing. No matter how many times you "own" him and "own" him again, he actually feeds off getting you into an argument.

Well, since a thread was started trying to stop the postings on his topics, and if what you say about him is true, I'm sure he is sitting back and laughing right about now. I don't know who he is and I really don't care who he is which means he obviously hasn't gotten under my skin.

Bottom line - by starting this post and consequently people responding I would think that all you're essentially doing is feeding his ego.

Well, since a thread was started trying to stop the postings on his topics, and if what you say about him is true, I'm sure he is sitting back and laughing right about now. I don't know who he is and I really don't care who he is which means he obviously hasn't gotten under my skin.

Bottom line - by starting this post and consequently people responding I would think that all you're essentially doing is feeding his ego.

oh most definately... i think craw put a disclaimer for that in the OP

I hate being 'this' guy... but his BS clogging up the board is probably the main reason I don't come here much anymore. I'm guessing there are others.

Just a waste of time to try to sort out the useful stuff from the garbage.

I'm nearing that point with you AR...I used to come here for useful information, but I'm tired of drivel like his...

Ok, yes, it's fun to poke at the tard once in a while...but you're spot on, he's what I try to teach my sons not to be. Not all attention is good.

I'm nearing that point with you AR...I used to come here for useful information, but I'm tired of drivel like his...

Ahhh, don't do that, dude. You're a good member.

Do what I do..... it's easy to spot the good football content. Just look to see who started the thread. There's still plenty of good football info here, you just have to sort through the idiots.

Sometimes, I'll open a thread that I know was started by an idiot. To me, it's fun owning these clowns.

One thing I'll say about Pimpdaddy. Although he's blindly ignorant about the state of his team, and will jump ship in a split second when his team gets eliminated, he doesn't personally attack people. So, basically, he's a harmless moron. When people start getting personal, it's real simple to put them on ignore and pretend they died in a fiery accident.

Thanks.

How about those Giants and Redskins? :banana: Two losses to the worst teams in the NFL. This is amazing! :banana:

Pimptaddy

Looking at the posts he's started should be enough...

Don't forget to give me a one star rating. I work hard to get the lowest rating on this site. :music_guitarred:

Well if you hate the Cowboys, there is no better mockery for any fanbase.

While some of the Boys fans on here are pretty realistic, Pimp personifies 90% of the Dallas fans I have encountered in my life. The type of people that consider a Natty Light a good breakfast.

And there is the strong possiblity He's just an Eagles fan's alias.

Well if you hate the Cowboys, there is no better mockery for any fanbase.

While some of the Boys fans on here are pretty realistic, Pimp personifies 90% of the Dallas fans I have encountered in my life. The type of people that consider a Natty Light a good breakfast.

And there is the strong possiblity He's just an Eagles fan's alias.

:music_guitarred:

Fock the Iggles!

Do what I do..... it's easy to spot the good football content. Just look to see who started the thread. There's still plenty of good football info here, you just have to sort through the idiots.

The problem is when 'good' posts started by knowledgeable members are filled with nonsense by guys of the moron ilk.

It is basically impossible to have a decent discussion about any player or team in the NFC East on this board.

It's a waste of time.

once romo choked the cowboys were ousted last year, he became this sites biggest patriots fan...*see newbies sigs in his post*..so i wouldnt pay much attention to him...

time for us to rally behind ignoring him.... :dunno:

once romo choked the cowboys were ousted last year, he became this sites biggest patriots fan...*see newbies sigs in his post*..so i wouldnt pay much attention to him...

time for us to rally behind ignoring him.... :dunno:

so odds are he will be a Titans fan next week

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.......................................... :unsure:

At the people who come to FFtoday for fantasy football advice.

Nobody around here gives good advice at all when it comes to a successful fantasy season. I'm the only poster registered here that knows his elbow from his a-hole about fantasy football, and I'm not giving the fantasy football numb nuts who come here free advice.

This place is a fun place to post, but it is worthless when it comes to good sound fantasy football advice. This place is full of Patriots, Eagles, Redskins, and Giants fans, who obviously don't know sh!+ about quality NFL football.

This thread is a joke, like anybody here knows more about quality NFL football then Pimptaddy does.

You are all a bunch of fantasy football numb nuts losers. :doublethumbsup:

Nobody around here gives good advice at all when it comes to a successful fantasy season. I'm the only poster registered here that knows his elbow from his a-hole about fantasy football, and I'm not giving the fantasy football numb nuts who come here free advice.

This place is a fun place to post, but it is worthless when it comes to good sound fantasy football advice. This place is full of Patriots, Eagles, Redskins, and Giants fans, who obviously don't know sh!+ about quality NFL football.

This thread is a joke, like anybody here knows more about quality NFL football then Pimptaddy does.

by the way..ur girls punani smells like rotten sewerage...and her a$$ is like a gaping highway

by the way..ur girls punani smells like rotten sewerage...and her a$$ is like a gaping highway

:doublethumbsup: Why would you speak this way about your mother? You already approved of our relationship years ago.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Pimptaddy.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Pimptaddy

solution

:doublethumbsup:

:unsure: Why would you speak this way about your mother? You already approved of our relationship years ago.

lame....cmon h0m0..u cant come up with a better comeback than a momma joke.... :doublethumbsup:

lame....cmon h0m0..u cant come up with a better comeback than a momma joke.... :doublethumbsup:

:unsure: Like your rotten punani joke was any good.

It's worse then my juvenile mother joke. I mean seriously, punani? :first:

I think we may have just gotten a great big clue as to who's alias Pimpdaddy is.

Also, I forgot more about football, both NFL and fantasy, than you'll ever know. Just thought you should know that.

HTH

:doublethumbsup: Like your rotten punani joke was any good.

It's worse then my juvenile mother joke. I mean seriously, punani? :rolleyes:

my comment wasnt a joke...ur girl is a nasty pig...and punani = ######

to come back at me with a momma joke...thats lame bro....

The problem is when 'good' posts started by knowledgeable members are filled with nonsense by guys of the moron ilk.

It is basically impossible to have a decent discussion about any player or team in the NFC East on this board.

It's a waste of time.

This is what this bored has become. How many people come here for FF information anymore? This site was my favorite; it is now reduced to a place for comic relief. WSIS threads have become the most FF related threads on the site.

I think we may have just gotten a great big clue as to who's alias Pimpdaddy is.

Also, I forgot more about football, both NFL and fantasy, than you'll ever know. Just thought you should know that.

HTH

I agree. Savage Beast uses all kinds of alias names around here. And while you may think you know a lot about NFL football in your own mind, I play NFL football for a living, and I wouldn't take any football advice from an armchair QB like yourself. You sir, are a middle class loser, who talks about sports, while never playing sports yourself. You are just like a Star Wars convention nerd, you play the part, but you still live in fantasy land at the end of the day.

I agree. Savage Beast uses all kinds of alias names around here. And while you may think you know a lot about NFL football in your own mind, I play NFL football for a living, and I wouldn't take any football advice from an armchair QB like yourself. You sir, are a middle class loser, who talks about sports, while never playing sports yourself. You are just like a Star Wars convention nerd, you play the part, but you still live in fantasy land at the end of the day.

You were the best pianist in the NFL.

This is what this bored has become. How many people come here for FF information anymore? This site was my favorite; it is now reduced to a place for comic relief. WSIS threads have become the most FF related threads on the site.

:doublethumbsup: You are part of the problem. You don't know crap about quality fantasy football yourself.

so which team are you a backup QB for now?

sorry couldnt resist

Then what are you doing here with us losers?