Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

**Official Week 7 F.U.s...............

Never too early to start handing them out.......

1. Huge fock you going out to the retched Saints secondary. Two guys on Steve Smith like a fat chick on a drumstick and they still let him catch the ball. Christ they blow mule.

2. Another fock you out to Kansas City Offense. They're not even trying to score. I have Tenn DEF this week and while they're shutting out K.C., Chiefs are just running the ball or dump offs despite being down by 17. Start throwing some more so Tenn can get some sacks/INTs ya fockers.

so far, fock you to Torry Holt...STL is killing Dallas, but Holt only has 3 receptions for 51 yards...ok thats not bad but damnit, i'm down by 30

HUGE FU to SJax!! Fvcker hasn't done nothing all year, playing the dude tied for 1st with me and he explodes!?!? FU!!!

Huge FU to MN's Offense, quit letting the damn Chicago Defense get TDs!! lil Biatches!

And a major FU to Carl Peterson! How do you have those three QBs? Seriously? Huard, okay, decent backup. But Croyle wouldn't even make another NFL roster! IDIOT!

F*ck fantasy football and my team constantly being the greatest on paper and the worst on the field.

F*ck Brees and Moore for getting embarassed in spectacular fashion.

F*ck the Chiefs for constantly giving up TDs to the WRONG RB. I start the goal-line guy (Stewart) you let the speed guy rape you. I start the speed guy (Johnson), you let the big back do the scoring.

F*ck the Cowboys for letting St Louis humiliate them and keep Marion out of the equation.

I seriously have no idea why I bother anymore. :pointstosky:

Brees, Warner

Barber, Lewis, C Johnson, Stewart

Marshall, S Holmes, Moore, Gage, T Gonzalez

Suisham

Buffalo -> Washington D

8th in the league in points. Seriously, f*ck FF.

Hopefully they do not matter but here we go:

1) Desmond Clark for fumbling on the one as I have Orton.

2) Carney for getting a kick blocked.

This giant FU goes out to...ME.

I started Sammy Morris over Mewelde Moore.

I'm hoping to see similar numbers from Morris, but I highly HIGHLY doubt it.

SO FU, Me.

Boy is this easy - Mewelde Moore. Focking die Mewelde and the ###### in my league who started him because LJ got suspended...FOCKING DIE.

A big FU to Colston. Not a single focking catch? :headbanger:

Peyton just throwing a pick 6. Guy I'm playing has pack D. Plus I have ARod. No chance he'll be throwing now. You suck animal ###### Peyton

FU Peyton Manning. I had started him all year and then benched him last week when he goes off. So what do I do? Start him this week and he is sh!!iting the bed. Super

Sending a big F.U. out to Winslow. Look you're a focking 5th round pick; put some ice on your stones or hire one of those cheerleaders to drain you right before game time. Man the fock up.

And F.U. to DA for giving Brown receivers hope that they'll now be useful.

A big FU goes out to LJ - thanks for nuttin you fat sorry biatch.....oh wait......I grabbed Moore off the FA market? And he did what? HAHAHAHAHA - FU even more LJ!

And the biggest FU goes to my co-worker & opp. this week - talked more chit than white castle & exlax all week....Thanks for allowing me to hang 172.5 points on yer sorry azz (with Prater still to go!). Current score: 172.5 - 70.5. CAN YOU SAY AZZ WHOPPIN? :shocking:

My Cleveland Browns. Need I say more? "Here's a story....about a man named BRADY...." Thats a hint Romeo. The season is over....make the change.

F all of my opponents this year for having the games of their year against me. Dude had SJax, M Moore, A Johnson, C Johnson, J Casey, etc. etc.

Fock! :mad: :cry: :pointstosky: :doh:

So far it's Brees and MMohammad.

And a huge :pointstosky: to CJohnson who scored a long one as I type this!!!!

Calvin owner here. Im watching on directv and reading this thread. I read your post before I saw Calvin catch it. That was crazy! I guess you got the feed just before me. Thanks for the heads up.

Me for benching Daniels in a league when I knew better. I'll be down probably 30 points with Welker and Prater left. Not looking good for my first loss of the season.

FU to myself for benching Forte and Olsen for Lance Moore and Carlson. Also FU to Peyton manning for not being able to connect with Wayne.

FU Peyton Manning. I had started him all year and then benched him last week when he goes off. So what do I do? Start him this week and he is sh!!iting the bed. Super

Did the same so I would like to hold hands and say F*U*C*K YOU Peyton. Do I start him next week against Tenn. ?

Did the same so I would like to hold hands and say F*U*C*K YOU Peyton. Do I start him next week against Tenn. ?

I think I'd sit him. Tenn Def is nasty and he's had 1 good game this year.

Favre - he's on my bench when he throws for 6 TD's and in my lineup when he is crap. Thankfully I started SJax and LenWhale and didn't need him anyway, but he is pissing me off. I know the RB position, but this whole QB and WR thing perplexes the shart out of me.

A big FU to Colston. Not a single focking catch? :lol:

+1

FU to Colston.

FU to OWEN DANIELS. AND FOR STARTING KEVIN WALTER.

FU to all my players on byes (Breaston, etc.)

FU to Leron McClain - DROPPED! Baltimore is so pathetic.

I need Marshall/Cutler to hit HARD tomorrow in 2/3 leagues to win, and for Royal to hit 30fpp in my other. YEAH, right.

Adding a big F.U. out to Grant for putting up #s this week to avoid me and the rest of FF dropping his azz. His next four opponents look like horrible matchups and he's only got a couple decent ones before the playoffs. Focking boat anchor that I just can't drop. Trying to move him now.

FU to domiinc Rhodes and Reggie Wayne

FU to the Chicago D

FU to AP

FU to Shaun Shusian for getting me a big -1;

I HATE KICKERS

Faulk U. to all of you losers who post to a FU thread one-half hour after the start of the 1:00 games.

A big steaming Faulk U. to all of you morons who post FUs but add "At least I had SJax and won the week by 50." :unsure: It's not a true FU if you still won the week.

BTW, Faulk U. to the entire Cowboys team, who let SJax run wild against me while getting my #1 WR TO 31 yards and (what a suprise) no TDs.

a BIG FU to all my opponents as I sit at a lousy 2-4....

Play the last place guy this week who is 0-6 and he has Stupid Steven Jackson...who has done CHIT all year but lights my azz up...

Also a big FU to all my opponents for having the game of their lives against me...

I am still not done but need 11 points from Brandon Marshall tonite..any chance of that..no probably not since I was offered a trade for him and I declined...he will probably get hurt now...

while were at it a big FU to Fantasy football in general...

A big steaming Faulk U. to all of you morons who post FUs but add "At least I had SJax and won the week by 50." :nono: It's not a true FU if you still won the week.

F.U.s are opinions and you can't argue about them. Guy is venting and even if he still wins that week, that F.U. is still valid because that FF player was impacted in some form or fashion.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, your F.U. to people that post that they still won their matchup is entirely valid. :doublethumbsup: