Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Bold predictions of the week

The Eagles defense will score more points than Arizona's offense. Well not quite but I think they will sack/int Warner several times and may even knock him out of the game. If the Eagles D is available in your league, I would start them.

Ted Ginn Jr. will have 2 TD's 150 yards against the Rams. Thats really not a bold prediction but I think he will have a huge game. Again, start or pick him up.

I like your Ted Ginn, Jr. pick. Camarillo out for the season, and a quick shifty guy on turf vs. Rams DBs is a good combo.

The Eagles defense will score more points than Arizona's offense. Well not quite but I think they will sack/int Warner several times and may even knock him out of the game. If the Eagles D is available in your league, I would start them.

Ted Ginn Jr. will have 2 TD's 150 yards against the Rams. Thats really not a bold prediction but I think he will have a huge game. Again, start or pick him up.

The Giants were not able to do anything to Warner, what the h3ll makes you think a demoralized Eagles team will be able to do it. :blink:

Warner 350/4TDs :thumbsup:

You're right about one thing. I read it here first. :thumbsup:

Ok just for that I'm putting the hex on Warner and knocking him out for the season :blink: You read this here first too.

The Giants were not able to do anything to Warner, what the h3ll makes you think a demoralized Eagles team will be able to do it. :blink:

Warner 350/4TDs :thumbsup:

Short week, flying across the country, playing in cold weather and McNabb will make a statement thus firing up the defense to play better.

Short week, flying across the country, playing in cold weather and McNabb will make a statement thus firing up the defense to play better.

What's the line in this game?

You're right about one thing. I read it here first. :cheers:

The Giants were not able to do anything to Warner, what the h3ll makes you think a demoralized Eagles team will be able to do it. :overhead:

QFT.

The Eagles offense is in disarray and Westy's backup is out. Can Booker shoulder the load or are they going to keep trying to make McNabb into a Top 5 QB by having him attempt 50+ passes? I'm not going to jinx Warner by posting stats I think he'll get (alot IMO) but Philly's DEF will certainly have it's chances at Warner cuz they'll be on the field A LONG TIME. A VERY LONG TIME.

The Eagles have played 4 times on Thanksgiving.... they have shut their opponent out 3 times in those 4 games...

The man could be onto something :lol:

The Eagles have played 4 times on Thanksgiving.... they have shut their opponent out 3 times in those 4 games...

The man could be onto something :lol:

Guessing in 4 out of 4 of those games, Westbrook was 100% or close to it AND he was getting the rock. Three weeks in a row with getting less than 20 touches and 3 receptions or less a game. McNabb is NOT a QB that can throw accurately NOR is he a QB that should be attempting more than 30 passes a game UNLESS a sh!tload of them are to his RBs.

Reid has gone off the reservation and is officially coocoo for coco puffs. :cheers:

I like BOTH predictions.

I picked up Ginn this morning, dropping Curtis (I had both Curtis and D Jax). With Camarillo gone, he's clearly #1 now even in PPR leagues .

The Iggles could go either way. I watched part of McNabb's interview on ESPN today. His attitude appeared very good. McNabb has always blown hot and cold, so I'm not as down on the Eagles as most. But on the other hand many are prediction the wheels coming off completely.

The PHIL Defense has been stout and opportunistic most of the year and COULD have a hell of a game on Thurs.

Who really knows.

I like you Ted Ginn, Jr. pick. Camarillo out for the season, and a quick shifty guy on turf vs. Rams DBs is a good combo.

Two words..

DAVONE BESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Ben goes for 350 and 3TD's against NE

Do you work for this site? You must be the guy who keeps ranking Big Ben in the top 10 each week.

Bears take down Vikings Monday Night :wub:

AMEN BROTHER! :thumbsdown: :first:

Guessing in 4 out of 4 of those games, Westbrook was 100% or close to it AND he was getting the rock.

I don't think Westbrook was particularly healthy for the '39, '40 or '68 games. In '89 he might have been, but he wasn't getting the rock.

I don't think Westbrook was particularly healthy for the '39, '40 or '68 games. In '89 he might have been, but he wasn't getting the rock.

LOL..he was healthier then than he is today thats for damn sure....I see McNabb preforming well and losing a close game to Arizona and for Philly thats about as good as a win ...or a tie with whats been going on lately...and hey if its close it could go either way. I dont see it though

I think you've got it backwards. A struggling and banged up Eagles offense is going to be overwhelmed by a storming Cardinals defense. They will stuff whatever wounded body the Eagles give the rock to...thus forcing Donovan McTie to throw more often...this will lead to 3-4 picks...one of which will be returned for a touchdown by Rodgers-Cromartie. (also, in my league the Eagles D was drafted and has been starting regularly for the owner)

Ginn Jr. better get those 150 yds in less than five catches...the Dolphins are going to run, run, and run some more. They will have no need to throw the ball more than 15-20 times as they roll over the hapless Rams.

Bears take down Vikings Monday Night :dunno:

Are they planning on arriving in Minny one day late?

Isn't the game Sunday night?

Thanksgiving predictions

Lions beat the Titans by 2 TD's

Westbrook is finally Westbrook.. 180 total yards 2 TD's

Witten is finally Witten...9 catches 90 yards 1 TD

Warner throws for under 200

Seahawks win on a last second FG.

Turkey Legs to :

Westbrook

Hasselbeck

CPep

Thanksgiving predictions

Lions beat the Titans by 2 TD's

Westbrook is finally Westbrook.. 180 total yards 2 TD's

Witten is finally Witten...9 catches 90 yards 1 TD

Warner throws for under 200

Seahawks win on a last second FG.

Turkey Legs to :

Westbrook

Hasselbeck

CPep

You lost me at hello

The Detroit Lions will beat the Tennessee Titans tomorrow on Thanksgiving day. No, this is not you playing Madden with Vince Young at QB, this is the real deal.

Calvin Johnson gets the Turkey leg.

The best game of the day will be Seattle at Dallas.

Philadelphia fans will boo within the first five offensive plays the Eagles run.

Last but not least, an announcer will say Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow during the telecast.

The Detroit Lions will beat the Tennessee Titans tomorrow on Thanksgiving day. No, this is not you playing Madden with Vince Young at QB, this is the real deal.

Philadelphia fans will boo within the first five offensive plays the Eagles run.

Last but not least, an announcer will say Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow during the telecast.

So far you may just be 0-fer.

:doublethumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

:wall: :mad: :lol: :banana: Better get Ginn in your starting line up doubters :lol:

I hope you are wrong. My opponent is playing him. Run Ricky and Ronnie Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't pass.