Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Dallas Empire crumbles

Let's hear the excuses biotch...we all all know they're coming...get ready for another 0-4 or 1-3 december and another year without the playoffs. If you can't win when up 13 in the 4th, and that vaunted defense can't stop somebody from scoring 17 straight points, well then, maybe that team you back is as big a bunch of pvssies as you are!!!

20 - 13

:nono:

Without having read the other posts about the game, how did the refs give the game to Pitt? Did Alberto Rivervon throw a pick 6 with a 1:30 left?

Without having read the other posts about the game, how did the refs give the game to Pitt? Did Alberto Rivervon throw a pick 6 with a 1:30 left?

You should ask your boy Witten, who ran the wrong route...I knew that the cold December winds shrivelled up Rhomo's nuts, but didn't figure that Witten would experience shrinkage too!!!

:thumbsup:

say all you want, bottom line is still that your team isn't gonna make the dance and...

20 - 13 !!!

In defense of Dallas, was a very good game. I am sure you Pittsburg homers were ###### crying until the 4th quarter about how bad Pitts was playing. Yes, I believe Dallas should have won that game, but they let Pittsburg come back and beat them.

So, it isn't that you are team is awesome, they got lucky.

In defense of Dallas, was a very good game. I am sure you Pittsburg homers were ###### crying until the 4th quarter about how bad Pitts was playing. Yes, I believe Dallas should have won that game, but they let Pittsburg come back and beat them.

That's why the clock clicks for 60 mins there buddy...being the better team for 53 of the matters not if the final score has you on the losing end.

:thumbsup:

I just went back and reviewed Dull-ass Empire's 26 different score predictions and he never once said 20-13, Pittsburgh. :music_guitarred:

How did they get lucky? For all the talk about Dallas dominating the game . . . the facts don't match that evaluation. Dallas dominated the third quarter. That's all. One quarter. It was a well-fought game . . . it was great. By the end of the third quarter, I wasn't crying; I did think that perhaps it was Dallas' day. They looked good. Somewhere in there, though, the Steelers D got angry, and took back the field. And Ben did what he has done a bunch of times before. He rallied when he had to. And, not so characteristic of this season, he didn't throw the bad pick.

And Ben did what he has done a bunch of times before. He rallied when he had to. And, not so characteristic of this season, he didn't throw the bad pick.

only 1 pick in his last 4 games. I'd say he's rounding into form. :music_guitarred:

Tomlin > Philips

Ben > Tony

Nothing else to say! Some people KNOW how to win... Others do not!

Not a fan of either team. Those are just the facts from a third party perspective!

:headbanger:

See ya next season Pimp/Empire. It's been entertaining.

Remember to keep wiping your hard drive in case the feds raid your mom's basement.

Joey, you know damn well this tard will jump on some bandwagon for the rest of the year. Anyone want to venture a guess on what team it will be?

Guessing it won't be the Giants (division rival). AFC? Probably be the Titans then. He did jump to the Pats last year so it's an even money bet.

Joey, you know damn well this tard will jump on some bandwagon for the rest of the year. Anyone want to venture a guess on what team it will be?

Guessing it won't be the Giants (division rival). AFC? Probably be the Titans then. He did jump to the Pats last year so it's an even money bet.

My money was on the Jets before they jumped headfirst into the toilet. But I seem to recall last year that he jumped wholeheartedly on the Pats wagon as you said, which promptly crashed as well. Since he's a jinx, I hope he double times it on the Titans and Giants bandwagon this year...so they can both lose early as well.

I'm not around here much as I am assuming this thread is just a facial to Dallas Empire or something? :cheers:

Because any team in the NFL barely losing a game IN Pittsburg this year is to be expected. Dallas played well (for the most part) and had a chance to win the game. Pitt's D just played a little better. It was a great game by two really good teams.

I'm not around here much as I am assuming this thread is just a facial to Dallas Empire or something? :cheers:

Because any team in the NFL barely losing a game IN Pittsburg this year is to be expected. Dallas played well (for the most part) and had a chance to win the game. Pitt's D just played a little better. It was a great game by two really good teams.

yes, and based on the videos roaming the internet, apparently, he not only is used to facials, he enjoys them!

Fock Dallas... had them getting 4 points to close out a 5 team parlay...

Game can't even get to OT for me ??????? what a god damn choke job :lol:

and as much as I hate Pittsburgh Romo isn't half the Qb Big Ben is...

God it pains me to say that :angry:

Pitt cheated and they bribed the refs. This makes me sick.

Big Ben went 8-11 for about 120 yards and a TD and ran for 9 yds on 3rd and 10 and 1 yard on 4th and 1 after Dallas took a 13-3 lead.

Romo went 3 for 9 for about 30 yards, 2 sacks and a pick 6 after they got a 13-3 lead.

Not sure where the refs did all that.

Let it go! On to next week! Same time, same bat channel and I will start my famous official game thread on Sunday for the Giants game. :thumbsdown:

20 - 13!!!

:banana:

8-5 and currently in the playoffs. :dunno:

two things:

#1...Not for long

20 - 13!!!

:pointstosky:

Let it go! On to next week! Same time, same bat channel and I will start my famous official game thread on Sunday for the Giants game. :dunno:

So what are your thoughts on your team's gay, face-lifted GM calling out the toughest guy on your team?

So what are your thoughts on your team's gay, face-lifted GM calling out the toughest guy on your team?

Jerry has invested alot of cash in the team and perhaps he feels MBIII should have played much like Emmitt played against the Giants with a dislocated shoulder. The word is that MBIII's toe was fine to play with but that his calf was the problem. Apparently MBIII was not practicing during the week but just running. He adjusted his running due to the toe injury and it placed undue stress on his right calf muscle. So he did not play due to a right calf injury and not a toe. This is what was reported locally today in Dallas. As far as calling people out, Jerry pays all the bills and he has spent alot of money so he has every right to call people out.

NFL Films has been unable to stop filming and complete production on the Pitt-Dallas game because T.O. is still on the sideline bitching and whining.

Well T.O. did his part and caught that amazing TD. The defense played lights out and dominated most of the game. Maybe he is pissed that Romo and WItten focked it up when they are the guys who you expect to not fock up.

ESPN got it right, sort of! The commercial of Romo taking phone calls, like a dumb ass blonde does for most companies, he can deliver the message, but not the football! And he needs the left arm band to see the plays? With alternating velcro straps on the wrist protector? What a PUSS! He's short on experience and even shorter on wins. Put a fork in Big D! They are done!!! I hate the Dallas Cowgirls!!! And Homo is good Code Pink material! December balls and deck the camel toes are all we need! Moose Knuckles will not prevail in G Town! Even the best Off tackle can't plug that hole in G-Man!!!!! Very sad indeed! I LOVE IT!!!

Hey Skeletor, your team sucks not because of a little toe, it SUCKS because of YOU and your bad picks!!! LOSER!!! 14 years and counting! The thug team, not the " Americas Team", are doing damage to GODS team! I am blessedto see you lose, again!!!!

ESPN got it right, sort of! The commercial of Romo taking phone calls, like a dumb ass blonde does for most companies, he can deliver the message, but not the football! And he needs the left arm band to see the plays? With alternating velcro straps on the wrist protector? What a PUSS! He's short on experience and even shorter on wins. Put a fork in Big D! They are done!!! I hate the Dallas Cowgirls!!! And Homo is good Code Pink material! December balls and deck the camel toes are all we need! Moose Knuckles will not prevail in G Town! Even the best Off tackle can't plug that hole in G-Man!!!!! Very sad indeed! I LOVE IT!!!

Hey Skeletor, your team sucks not because of a little toe, it SUCKS because of YOU and your bad picks!!! LOSER!!! 14 years and counting! The thug team, not the " Americas Team", are doing damage to GODS team! I am blessedto see you lose, again!!!!

Dallas is not done yet.

Dallas is not done yet.

Two tickets to Cowboys game: $160

One fork with Giants logo on it stuck in Cowboys: $10

Look on Dallas_Empires/pimptaddys face: Priceless

20 - 13!!!

:doublethumbsup: