Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Antonio Bryant...please save my season thread.

I would never start Bryant over Colston.

that is what i thought too.....great qb in brees. Anytime i went against colston in the last 2yrs my rear end was red and chapped following the game.

Colston went for 7-140 vs atlanta last game and ends up with 3-22

Bryant went for 1-6 vs carolina last game and ends up with 9-200 2 tds....

conclusion....its not your fault....it is fantasy football/ better known as luck...... :pointstosky:

I started D. Williams and Bryant last night.... Already had won my game, but I scored my season high this year and that was with Warner having an off game. :pointstosky: Hopefully my team saved something for this week.

1st week of the playoffs, I had a big enough lead that I was still winning with Bryant sitting at 185 yds and 1 TD, but the diving, one-handed grab in the end-zone sent me packing. I can not think of a worse way to end my fantasy season.

He shall forever be known to me as Antonio F**ing Bryant!!

1st week of the playoffs, I had a big enough lead that I was still winning with Bryant sitting at 185 yds and 1 TD, but the diving, one-handed grab in the end-zone sent me packing. I can not think of a worse way to end my fantasy season.

:shocking:

dude that really sux........

i still cant believe he did what he did last nite.....still in shock.

Saved my bacon too. First round of the playoffs, I'm up against the team that had beaten me twice in the regular season (division foe) and he's leading by 23 coming in to MNF will his team done. I needed two Bryants (Antonio and Matt) to produce, but looking at what they averaged so far, I figured I'd lose by 5 pts.

Well, needless to say, I was a Drew Bennett owner in '04, and it was close, but I had a taste again of what it was like on Monday night ! Bryant single handedly won the playoff game for me. I didn't even need Matt and his bad kicking night. :thumbsdown:

Best waiver wire pickup for me this year has to be A. Bryant, hands down (picked him up when Galloway got hurt and he was still Tampa's no. 3 WR).

How do you guys feel about Bryant this week?

Looking at his stats this year, he's followed up every good performance (100 yards) with a dud (maybe 50 yards, no TDs). Combine that with the fact that he was shut out earlier against ATL (week 2), is he a risky play this week?

I'm thinking ATL should be able to score some against TB, which means more passes thrown Bryant's way.

What's everyone doing with #89 this week?

I played him last week because I simply had no better option (Avery). I still have no better opton. So, he is my guy again.

How do you guys feel about Bryant this week?

Looking at his stats this year, he's followed up every good performance (100 yards) with a dud (maybe 50 yards, no TDs). Combine that with the fact that he was shut out earlier against ATL (week 2), is he a risky play this week?

I'm thinking ATL should be able to score some against TB, which means more passes thrown Bryant's way.

What's everyone doing with #89 this week?

I just checked and he's the 16th overall most targetted WR this year, and he wasn't even relevant on the TB offense for the first few games.....the Atlanta game included. The guy's been targetted 20 times the past 2 weeks....I'm starting him over Lee Evans.

Im back and forth between Bryant, Lance Moore, and S. Holmes.

Bryant in there right now...had Holmes in there til this morning.

I just checked and he's the 16th overall most targetted WR this year, and he wasn't even relevant on the TB offense for the first few games.....the Atlanta game included. The guy's been targetted 20 times the past 2 weeks....I'm starting him over Lee Evans.

Thanks man.

:unsure:

Im back and forth between Bryant, Lance Moore, and S. Holmes.

Bryant in there right now...had Holmes in there til this morning.

Exactly my predicament.

I figured Holmes might see a few more targets with Ward on the hitlist.

Also have Coles. Except for a couple games this year, he's been worthless.

I'll probably go back and forth between between Homes/Bryant until Sunday morning.

I would never start Bryant over Colston.

Hell, it's a crapshoot this year?! Either one could go for 100 and a TD or two or have one catch for six yards. This would be the classic example of: Coinflip