Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

The Official Ride and Die With...

Who cares about matchups!

Bring on the PANTHERS!

Whose riding high and going to hell with Cutler and Marshall this week?

I am taking them to the top in every league I'm in this week. I'm also starting Slaton and D'Angelo no matter the matchup. Projections are for poosays!

I am rocking Tatum Bell in the flex because he'll be throwing cell phones in everyones faces while he runs for 110/td this week. He'll be so god damn amazing I'll have to buy 3 new phones as a tribute to his awesomeness.

DENVER OR BUST BABY!

:cry:

If garcia can pass on the panthers like i witnessed last night......Here comes Cutler and the broncos!!!!!! Cutler 300 yards and 3 td's

If garcia can pass on the panthers like i witnessed last night......Here comes Cutler and the broncos!!!!!! Cutler 300 yards and 3 td's

Rodgers threw all over them last week too. There's also a good chance they start looking ahead to the Giants game the week after. I think Cutler has a good game. Hoping Marshall does for me too but less confident in him than Cutler.

Rodgers threw all over them last week too. There's also a good chance they start looking ahead to the Giants game the week after. I think Cutler has a good game. Hoping Marshall does for me too but less confident in him than Cutler.

I was a little worried when I saw the Panthers on the schedule for Cutler but after the last 2 weeks for the Panther D I am starting him with confidence. And this is a classic letdown game. A team coming off a big Monday night game and possibly looking ahead to the big bad Giants the following week. I like Denver to win the game outright.

I was a little worried when I saw the Panthers on the schedule for Cutler but after the last 2 weeks for the Panther D I am starting him with confidence. And this is a classic letdown game. A team coming off a big Monday night game and possibly looking ahead to the big bad Giants the following week. I like Denver to win the game outright.

yea i definately hear that......I am worried as a turner owner seeing how bad tampa was destroyed last night with williams and stewy that they might be on a mission to embarass the falcons and shut down the turner the burner completely next week

yea i definately hear that......I am worried as a turner owner seeing how bad tampa was destroyed last night with williams and stewy that they might be on a mission to embarass the falcons and shut down the turner the burner completely next week

We must have the same roster, haha. I am a little worried about Turner myself. Might bench him for Slaton, Pierre or the Whale.

With only tater tot to carry the rock, there will be no more Hillis plunges inside the 5, Give the rock to CUTLER :doublethumbsup:

Who cares about matchups!

Bring on the PANTHERS!

Whose riding high and going to hell with Cutler and Marshall this week?

I am taking them to the top in every league I'm in this week. I'm also starting Slaton and D'Angelo no matter the matchup. Projections are for poosays!

I am rocking Tatum Bell in the flex because he'll be throwing cell phones in everyones faces while he runs for 110/td this week. He'll be so god damn amazing I'll have to buy 3 new phones as a tribute to his awesomeness.

DENVER OR BUST BABY!

:doublethumbsup:

Cutler and Royal Baby!! :D :(

Rolling with Cutler, Marshall, and Scheffler this week. When Cutler is on he's been money. If we get inaccurate Cutler though, we're screwed. I like Denver's line against anybody in pass protection, he should have all day to throw.

As a bonus, with no running backs (that includes Tater Tot), I think we'll see a few more QB sneaks to keep the linebackers close. Cutler has some pretty decent wheels and I can see him scrambling for 30 or so, to go along with 50 pass attempts (assuming Denver's D can stop Carolina once in a while, which it may not be able to).

It's never a good thing when an offense is blatantly one dimensional...It invites a big pass rush with extra bodies. Especially on the road. Not that I think it will stop them from throwing 50 times, but I think the pass coverage might look a little better with six guys pushing the front 4 and making Cutler make quick decisions...Look for Carolina to force the issue next week and get some turnovers. Additionally, Denver has not been able to stop the run at all this year and will be watching from the sidelines while Williams and Stewart chew clock.

I have been riding the Cutler Marshall train all year, I am not going to jump off now. Dear lord, one time! :shocking:

It's never a good thing when an offense is blatantly one dimensional...It invites a big pass rush with extra bodies. Especially on the road. Not that I think it will stop them from throwing 50 times, but I think the pass coverage might look a little better with six guys pushing the front 4 and making Cutler make quick decisions...Look for Carolina to force the issue next week and get some turnovers. Additionally, Denver has not been able to stop the run at all this year and will be watching from the sidelines while Williams and Stewart chew clock.

If green bay and especially tampa bay with garcia can light up the panthers D then what do you expect the broncos to do. Carolina shut down the run last night yet garcia was still able to hit bryant deep and for 2 td's. Denver has a better offense than both of those teams......Cutler 350 yards 3 td's book it!!!

I have been riding the Cutler Marshall train all year, I am not going to jump off now. Dear lord, one time! :headbanger:

That's what I like to hear.

If we go down, we go down in flames.

I'm REALLY unsure about Bell though in my flex - I have Deion Branch, Kevin Faulk, Harry Douglas (Yes I know...), etc. as my available options. NOT GOOD.

What I loved about Hillis was that he KILLED it every week with at least a TD/60 yards.

Marshall owner going up against Cutler, Royal and Scheffler... this should be interesting... oh and I'm a Denver homer too :headbanger:

If green bay and especially tampa bay with garcia can light up the panthers D then what do you expect the broncos to do. Carolina shut down the run last night yet garcia was still able to hit bryant deep and for 2 td's. Denver has a better offense than both of those teams......Cutler 350 yards 3 td's book it!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!!!!! :overhead: :pointstosky:

I'm a Cutler owner and I'm sitting him in favor of McNugget against the brownies. I think with the Panthers running game and the fact that the Broncos can't stop ANYONE, Cutler is going to limited on the amount of possessions he gets.

BUMP BUMP!

I have officially plugged Tatum Bell into a 100% Lock FLEX position this week - he went against Reggie Bush tonight! I think I can match 5 points.

I can't wait until Sunday.

Broncos Deathriders UNITE!

I am sitting Warner in favor of Cutler in my "take down the #1 seed this week" - here is my lineup:

Cutler "Who the **** is Peyton Manning?"

Marshall "I am going to murder you with my gold chain in the post press conference"

Breaston " I am going to rock 2 TD's in front of Boldin's face and piss in his cornflakes"

Slaton "FOCKING BRING IT!"

Williams "STEWART WHO?! It's my turn to run it ALL again!"

Carlson "Cooley ain't got **** on me"

Kris Brown "I'm going to get 6 FG's Sunday..."

NE DEF "Keep hating on the old timers...we're COMING..."

Against the KING lineup:

Manning (Peyton)

White

Boldin

Colston (played - decent game - 14 points)

Peterson

TJ

Dallas Clark

Akers Kicker

ARI DEF

It's ****ing on. :thumbsup:

Marshall owner going up against Cutler, Royal and Scheffler... this should be interesting... oh and I'm a Denver homer too :dunno:

Same here. marshall owner going against Cutler and Sheffler.

I'm starting Royal and going up against Cutler and Marshall. I think I might be better off rooting for Cutler to have a bad game.

I have cutler, marshall and royal in a PPR league. I only planned on starting cutler and marshall, with Bryant and Welker as my other WR's but now that Garcia is doubtful, I thinkI may plug Royal in there as well...

I have Thigpen and his choice matchup vs the Chargers, but Cutler is the one who brung me so I'm gonna keep dancing with him. If Garthia/Antonio Bryant can shred them, then Denver, with even more weapons, can too. Last year the league championship was determined by the team that had Brady/Moss, and I'm hoping that Cutler/Marshall are this years version of that...I was afraid that Warner/Boldin was this year's version, but I beat them this past weekend!!!

:thumbsup:

All aboard the Cutler/Marshall train...next stop, FF CHAMPIONSHIP CITY!!!

:unsure:

Cutler/Marshall got me to this point (first round bye, won my division) and i wont stop riding the train this week.

Leaving shaub on the bench for Cutler. I hope I dont regret it.

I have Westy, MJD, Rhodes and R. White to round out my lineup along with Indy Def and Z.Miller.

We will see.

rechtien

ive started cutler every game this year and he has treated me well.

he is starting for me this week. my backup is the 49'ers Hill so the decision isnt between cutler and warner here :wall:

Oh YEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Go **** yourselves (along with my Indy DEF thread) BRONCOS.

You treated me DECENT all season - .500 record - but you worked me today:

Cutler - One of his worst games all season

Marshall - Blow me

Bell - Blow me (in my flex) - I see the tri-RB approach was used - no surprise though.

From this point on - No Broncos will EVER be drafted on my squad. NO RB's for sure - but Marshall and Cutler alone are loose cannons - which is pathetic. Homeboy can't even ****ing put up 2Td's tonight.

It's sad that a backup like PJ Pope scored more points than Bell. Shanny is truly a joke. Live and learn!

Bronco Riders = SMOKED!

Cutler and Royal here and....

ON TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :overhead: :headbanger:

Both will be starting next week!!!!!! :cry:

Cutler and Royal here and....

ON TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :overhead: :headbanger:

Both will be starting next week!!!!!! :cry:

LOL, I see the rest of your nasty lineup made up for the worst of your nasty lineup. :headbanger:

can we possibly change the name of the thread to "survive despite cutler/marshall" ??? :cry:

thigpen and johnson on the bench for these clowns and looks like i still continue to breathe...

LOL, I see the rest of your nasty lineup made up for the worst of your nasty lineup. :headbanger:

It's called knowing how to manage your team and not relying soley on 2 players :overhead: :cry:

If you had Cutler and Marshall, you could NOT sit them this weekend or almost any weekend of the season. Both are studs. Unfortunately every fantasy stud has his bad games, and Cutler had one of his today. I happened to take the brunt of it, especially in the league that I didn't have Marshall, but had Cutler and Scheffler. Ouch!

That is not what hurt me the most tho. In two leagues I had to chose between Bush and Thomas against the Bears. Went with Bush..........W R O N G ! So I'm out of both finals where I had almost identical teams.

Oddly the team where I played Favre/ Thigpen match-ups most of the year, and today went with Favre over Thigpen due to KC weather conditions lives on. Such is life!

Looks like I am gonna die with Cutler. :doublethumbsup: Oh well at least I made it to the Championship in my big money league!!!

:overhead:

Started Cutler/Marshall/Royal.

Left Cassell on the bench. :bench:

I'm a Cutler owner and I'm sitting him in favor of McNugget against the brownies. I think with the Panthers running game and the fact that the Broncos can't stop ANYONE, Cutler is going to limited on the amount of possessions he gets.

:overhead:

Congrats to all you guys who made it through -

Those whose lineups stepped up for them - who did you have?

I honestly had to rely heavily on Slaton - who did basically NOTHING and barely got 100yds - as well as Breaston - who also did horribly.

I made the rookie mistake (1st year) of having too many similar teams - next year I will diversify - but was still an AWESOME rookie ride - FF has become quite the addition - I can't tell you how many times my brother and I have called each other shooting the ###### and how many players and teams I pay attention to now since last season.

That being said, GL in the finals and I hope they treat you better than they did in the semis for us knocked the **** out!

I have edited the title. :overhead:

Congrats to all you guys who made it through -

Those whose lineups stepped up for them - who did you have?

I honestly had to rely heavily on Slaton - who did basically NOTHING and barely got 100yds - as well as Breaston - who also did horribly.

I made the rookie mistake (1st year) of having too many similar teams - next year I will diversify - but was still an AWESOME rookie ride - FF has become quite the addition - I can't tell you how many times my brother and I have called each other shooting the ###### and how many players and teams I pay attention to now since last season.

That being said, GL in the finals and I hope they treat you better than they did in the semis for us knocked the **** out!

I have edited the title. :cheers:

I survived the Cutler/Marshall fiasco, but had to sweat it out last night. I had a 15 point lead over my opponent who had DeSean Jackson and Westy. Fortunately Andy Reid saved me by benching the starters early and giving Westy plenty of rest. Westy getting stuffed at the goal line saved my season.

Steve Smith stepped up for me big time. Thomas Jones, Colston, and Baltimore's DST Gave me just enough points to move on. Elam had an average day and my TE Shiancoe did nothing.

I'm hoping that these two rebound for the finals as well.

Glad to you hear you had a great first year. Sounds like you're hooked now.

I actually survived as Westbrook layed an egg!! I will start this bum again vs Buffalo for the title!!