Sign in to follow this  
#1LionFan

Indy Homers...any word on the RB situation?

Need to start either Addai or Rhodes tonight...any word on Addai status? If playing, how limited? What is the word?

Not a homer but need to know about Addai, everything I am reading says he is going to play. Still nervous

Definitive info will come out before game time, but from what I hear, he will be playing and starting. I'm in the same boat...I own them both and must start one of them. I think either way I'm going with rhodes. I'm thinking Addai will get more touches (if he makes it through the entire game), but rhodes should get at least a couple receptions (PPR league).

This sucks. Is anyone here going with Addai?

Definitive info will come out before game time, but from what I hear, he will be playing and starting. I'm in the same boat...I own them both and must start one of them. I think either way I'm going with rhodes. I'm thinking Addai will get more touches (if he makes it through the entire game), but rhodes should get at least a couple receptions (PPR league).

This sucks. Is anyone here going with Addai?

If both play and Addai is not limited, I think I will go with him. When both are in the lineup, he gets considerable more touches than Rhodes. But I still do not know for sure

i think im starting rhodes regardless... even if both play i get the feeling of more of a 70-30 split in favor of rhodes... and even if its 50-50 i feel rhodes will have more catches and will get the goal line work.

obviously im hoping addai just sits.

i think im starting rhodes regardless... even if both play i get the feeling of more of a 70-30 split in favor of rhodes... and even if its 50-50 i feel rhodes will have more catches and will get the goal line work.

obviously im hoping addai just sits.

I've got until 5 minutes before gametime....so we should know if Addai is dressed and starting by the pregame reports.

If he is, I have no choice but to bench Rhodes in favor of Slammin' Sammy Morris.

I've got until 5 minutes before gametime....so we should know if Addai is dressed and starting by the pregame reports.

If he is, I have no choice but to bench Rhodes in favor of Slammin' Sammy Morris.

i dont get the game but will be checking websites. please post any updates u may find on here

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that S Bob Sanders (knee) will play Thursday night at Jacksonville.

Schefter didn't have any news on Joseph Addai (shoulder), which may indicate that it's considered a given Addai that will be active. Sanders will start at strong safety, but he may rotate with Melvin Bullitt quite a bit.

FOCK!!!!!!!

Gotta decide between Rhodes and Marshawn Lynch......if Addai is out it would be a no brainer

I have to decide between Rhodes and Forte. IF Addai is out, then it'll be Rhodes. If Addai is paying, then I'll probably hope that Lovie is correct that Forte is OK to practice tomorrow and play on Monday.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter spoke to Joseph Addai (shoulder) prior to Thursday night's game and Addai indicated that he's still a game-time decision.

Addai was warming up on the field, but it appears no decision has been made yet and Schefter says the Colts may still be considering holding him out one more week. The official inactives will be available in roughly 30 minutes.

YES EVERYONE HOLD THERE BREATH!!!!!

Joseph Addai-RB-Colts Dec. 18 - 6:26 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter spoke to Joseph Addai (shoulder) prior to Thursday night's game and Addai indicated that he's still a game-time decision.

Addai was warming up on the field, but it appears no decision has been made yet and Schefter says the Colts may still be considering holding him out one more week. The inactives list will be available in roughly 30 minutes.

that sucks

Depending what your options are, that makes Rhodes a good #2/solid flex IMO. I am definately going with him over Addai after that news

NFL Network

Addai plays but Rhodes likely to start

ARGH! Do I put Rhodes in over Marshawn Lynch?!

Depending what your options are, that makes Rhodes a good #2/solid flex IMO. I am definately going with him over Addai after that news

not very good.....cj3, foster and faulk

not very good.....cj3, foster and faulk

I prob go Rhodes, they will not push Addai. Maybe CJ3, but his m/u sucks

ARGH! Do I put Rhodes in over Marshawn Lynch?!

Tough call, very tough. As long as Lynch is 100% go w/ him in a grind-it-out gm v MIA??? I can see Rhades getting 60 rush, 30 rec, 1 td though.

I have to decide between Rhodes and Forte. IF Addai is out, then it'll be Rhodes. If Addai is paying, then I'll probably hope that Lovie is correct that Forte is OK to practice tomorrow and play on Monday.

Hmm, the latest news doesn't help me too much. I am leaning towards playing Forte.

I think I'm taking a pass on Addai tonight.

from Roto:

Addai active at Jaguars, but Rhodes starting

Joseph Addai is active Thursday night at Jacksonville, but Dominic Rhodes is starting at tailback for the Colts.

This makes using Addai a risky proposition, although it's quite conceivable that the Colts want to get him warmed up in time for the postseason and will rotate him in evenly with Rhodes. Consider Addai more of a flex play following this news. The same goes for Rhodes, although both are quality fantasy options because the Jaguars' defense hasn't been stout all season and figures to be playing on its heels to guard against Peyton Manning. Dec. 18 - 6:54 pm et

Would you go with Rhodes over Benson knowing what we know....

I go Rhodes...Benson is Benson. I would rather die with a Colt than a Bengal, especcially Benson

:thumbsdown: Ugh ... HELP! ... any opinions RHODES or L. JOHNSON or McCLAIN??? :thumbsdown:

Similar situation. I've got Slaton, Addai, LJ, and Rhodes. Slaton no brainer. Was hoping Addai was out, so an easy decision to go with Rhodes. Now with this situation, fock it I'm rolling with Slaton and LJ. Can't risk the split carries at this point. I'll roll the dice with the girl beater and hope he gets me a TD and around 100 all purpose yards.

So who would you guys start between Rhodes and Sammy Morris. I feel Morris is safer at this point.

I am starting Deangello, Sammy and Rhodes (Addai odd man out) In your case, Rhodes and Sammy will get equal touches but Sammy more than likely to score TD

so now do i play rhodes or r grant vs bears

Grant. Rhodes is too risky of a start if you've got better options. I'm rolling with LJ instead of Rhodes.

i am i playin rhodes.....really dont have a better option at this point. Addai might get a few carries or so but i think maybe rhodes gets the majority of looks here

Grant. Rhodes is too risky of a start if you've got better options. I'm rolling with LJ instead of Rhodes.

I don't agree with that, I think if Addai was ready to get most of the touches, he'd be starting.

We know Rhodes starts, and if he does well, Addai may not even walk on the field. I just don't see them "testing the waters" with his shoulder for no reason. Next week is basic bye week for them if they win....he'd have 2 more weeks of rest.

Dungy knows this.

And I have Morris waiting to start....but I need more bad news to bench him....just too explosive an offense to have the RB in.

Tough call, very tough. As long as Lynch is 100% go w/ him in a grind-it-out gm v MIA??? I can see Rhades getting 60 rush, 30 rec, 1 td though.

Lynch is playing IN Denver and he is a "Q" and missing some practice (more a percussion I'm sure)...plus what is the weather going to be in Den? Denver in winter is usually not good......does this change anything?

I'm starting Rhodes with confindence. I think Addai is active to serve as a backup incase Rhodes gets dinged up. The 3rd string RB is hurt, what's his name Simpson? Dungy needs another RB active just incase. Addai will see a few carries. Maybe 6-8 .....IMO

Lynch is playing IN Denver and he is a "Q" and missing some practice (more a percussion I'm sure)...plus what is the weather going to be in Den? Denver in winter is usually not good......does this change anything?

Rollin' with Rhodes....too many "Q's" in the Buffalo game.....weather, Lynch status and the QB situation (I've heard they might even start Hamon(?), THAT wouldn't fill the box against Lynch! :P )

i can't take this crap. addai now playing but rhodes starting?? what's that mean? i have to play one of them tonight in my playoffs. who is the better option??? I don't get why if Addai is ready to play he doesn't start? what's the rational behind that?