Sign in to follow this  
30 Fat, Bald & Texan

I got my Christmas Bonus today

$3,000 biatches. And i work as a cashier at walmart. But they're not the ones who gave me the bonus. I got it from our family business. It took a while but its finally stable. Too bad all of it is going to school. Well except about $140. I bought some weed and best buy has a sale on all EA sports games. Gonna go buy madden 09 and fifa 09 for 37.99 each.

$3,000 biatches. And i work as a cashier at walmart. But they're not the ones who gave me the bonus. I got it from our family business. It took a while but its finally stable. Too bad all of it is going to school. Well except about $140. I bought some weed and best buy has a sale on all EA sports games. Gonna go buy madden 09 and fifa 09 for 37.99 each.

So... did your family establish that business by getting a $2800+ free check for school, then spending the remainder on weed and video games? :thumbsdown:

considering we have set records in sales every year since I have been here and nearly every month I would like to buy a ham with my card and shove it up this company's a$$. They cut my territory in half 2 years ago but the amount of money I am bringing in is $2M more than it was 2 years ago with twice the territory. It could be worse and I could be in yours or Newbie's spot right now but I'm not. I'm working my a$$ off for peanuts. GL with the career, I'll be on the hunt for a new job with someone that acutally gives a crap about their employees.

You're gonna need a time machine. Set it for about 1958. :music_guitarred:

Those that got something, anything, need to shut the fuck up. Allow the rest of us to wallow. :lol:

Granted, our corporation is notoriously cheap and extremely conservative in every way possible, but we at least usually get a pen or something. Nothing this year. Meanwhile, our board is collecting $300 for every little special session they can figure out a way to schedule. I hope they choke on their food tomorrow.

I got 2 bonuses.

1% of my annual salary in November (quarterly bonus) and a $100 gift card to Amazon.com last week.

i work as a cashier at walmart.

Way to man up Corky

Well,

The only thing I got was an internet greeting card.

Not sure if a sharp stick in the eye would have been better.....

jerryskids talking about sales reminds me of this scene from Glengarry Glenn Ross:

But jerryskids is NOT Alec Baldwin.

I got no bonus w/ the current. I'm gonna leave my company and start a new company 1/1/2009. Woot.