Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

D Williams with 3 TDs in the game tonight.

ch-ching

:wave:

while there are several great candidates (p.rivers, m.turner, etc.) deangelo i believe is the 2008 Fantasy MVP

left-for-dead, doesn't get all the carries, and through week 16 is the #1 RB drafted by many in the later rounds

It's a glorious evening. DW has won me the Championship in biggest money league. I'm up 35 and counting!

Overall pts league, sat him because of the matchups Forte and slayton had. Sitting cost me another $100 weekly prize this week, but oh well, still going to win overall going away.

I won 6 of my last seven when I traded Megatron for DWill.

The only game I lost is when I benched him against TBay and played Hillis instead. Hillis got injured in the first half and I lost by 10. That cost me the trophy.

Don't forget that for everyone he's helping with his 4 TD's he's also ruining just as many other team's chances...

I'm just glad I'm not one of those people that has to face him this week! :overhead:

Up 91 going into last night's game with all of my starters done. Opponent had DWill, Jacobs, Panther SSmith and Carney. Now up 17 and he has Bears D and Hester left.

Won 8 of my last 9 after I traded for D Will for Berrian, unfortuantely the one loss was last week in the semis by one point. I would have won championship this week too.

:overhead:

For all the talk about John Fox being a good coach.........how the fock was Deangelo Williams backing up D. Foster the last 2 years? Just about any game he had 10+ carries he put up good if not great numbers prior to this year. To see what he can do now getting the ball regularly.........WOW. He's fantastic. And Fox was a moron. :unsure:

DeAngelo is a ridiculous stud!! 4 rushing tds vs the brusing G-Men. I drafted Williams in round 10 in one league and in round 12 in another league (can you say 'value' :shocking:).