Sign in to follow this  
Dallas_Empire

Official Dallas vs Philly Thread!

as is mine. you are a blowhard.

So says the little girl who cries and drops ##### bombs in every thread that questions their opinion of things or questions the (not) all-mighty Cowgirls.

Your posts validate my point about Cowgirl fans COMPLETELY!

Thanks

:thumbsdown:

So says the little girl who cries and drops ##### bombs in every thread that questions their opinion of things or questions the (not) all-mighty Cowgirls.Your posts validate my point about Cowgirl fans COMPLETELY!

Thanks

:rolleyes:

see thats where you are wrong. i only attack the blowhards like yourself.

i question the Cowboys myself. i know they are not good right now. some of you do the same thing pimp does, and then want a free pass for it.

again thanks for making my point, blowhard.

see thats where you are wrong. i only attack the blowhards like yourself.

i question the Cowboys myself. i know they are not good right now. some of you do the same thing pimp does, and then want a free pass for it.

again thanks for making my point, blowhard.

No, you actually defend douschebags like Pimp/DE and I'm honestly not sure which is worse: being an unoriginal, delusional, blow-hard, suck-ass Cowgirls homer the level of the Douschy Pimp/DE OR being the bigger dousche that defends him regularly. :pointstosky:

You, mackgee and double-dousche welcher Pimp/DE deserve each other and your pathetic team of loser choke-artists. :cheers:

No, you actually defend douschebags like Pimp/DE and I'm honestly not sure which is worse: being an unoriginal, delusional, blow-hard, suck-ass Cowgirls homer the level of the Douschy Pimp/DE OR being the bigger dousche that defends him regularly. :dunno:

You, mackgee and double-dousche welcher Pimp/DE deserve each other and your pathetic team of loser choke-artists. :banana:

Ouch.

<get your popcorn ready>

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

GETCHA POPCORN READY!!

Honestly, I'd rather be a Lions fan right now. What a monumental collapse. I hate the Boys as much as anybody, but I thought they would at least MAKE THE PLAYOFFS before they choked this season. Just dreadful.

I don't want to see a Cowboys fans say sh!t to any Eagles fan on here. Philly owns you for the next year. Nobody gives a fock about any Superbowl you may have won 10+ season ago. Your franchise is a joke still run by Jerry Jones.

And I'll say it again:

McNabb has won more playoff games already then Romo will win his entire career.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

GETCHA POPCORN READY!!

Honestly, I'd rather be a Lions fan right now. What a monumental collapse. I hate the Boys as much as anybody, but I thought they would at least MAKE THE PLAYOFFS before they choked this season. Just dreadful.

I don't want to see a Cowboys fans say sh!t to any Eagles fan on here. Philly owns you for the next year. Nobody gives a fock about any Superbowl you may have won 10+ season ago. Your franchise is a joke still run by Jerry Jones.

And I'll say it again:

McNabb has won more playoff games already then Romo will win his entire career.

[dallas fan] Don't you dare forget about the 5 rings that we won back when great animals still roamed the earth :thumbsup: [/dallas fan]

[dallas fan] Don't you dare forget about the 5 rings that we won back when great animals still roamed the earth :clap: [/dallas fan]

You must be a child to think 1995 was so long ago. :doublethumbsup:

Hey, what do you want? If someone has multiple personality disorder and you get rid of one of the people in his head then you did something. <_<

You must be a dumbass to think 1995 was recent.

<_<

Do we get to claim the Baltimore Colts' Super Bowl wins as "recent" too? :rolleyes:

You must be a dumbass to think 1995 was recent.

<_<

Dallas has five Superbowl wins and the Texans are the joke of the NFL. Schaub is a pooosay!

And Jones is precisely the reason Bill Cowher will never coach the Cowboys.

I agree completely. Cowher would never put up with Jerry Jones. Jerry wants a puppet.

Let us also not forget that Andy Reid was the most successful with... primarily Ray Rhodes' players. Stop with the selective memory.

"Selective memory"?

Hey - if you get your way, enjoy the annual fight for the first draft pick.

Talk about "selective memory".

BTW - what's up? Can't get any juice out of the Cowgirl fans so you go after your own?

There's a word for that kind of behavior - think it's called cannibalism.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!

The thread that will not end. LMAO! Rock on! Let the haters of America's Team speak and prove they are idiots.

Dallas has five Superbowl wins ...

Yes, the franchise does. The current roster however sucks ass an has no rings.