Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

Former New England Patriot player arrested for raping 15 year old

Well when the league looked the other way during Belicheat's spygate fiasco, this was the next logical step.

Well when the league looked the other way during Belicheat's spygate fiasco, this was the next logical step.

Villa was not only a Pats player. He played for KC, Phoenix, and Carolina. That must have been some fine young tail. :pointstosky:

Can size?

Hard to tell from the picture but the dude looked like he could be a C cup easily.

Hard to tell from the picture but the dude looked like he could be a C cup easily.

You check out c0ck? :rolleyes:

You check out c0ck? :rolleyes:

I thought that was standard operating procedure around here. I mean, Edjr does it and all the night posters do it. I was misled :lol:

I thought that was standard operating procedure around here. I mean, Edjr does it and all the night posters do it. I was misled :rolleyes:

Stop it. Just stop. Rationalizing that you checked out a man's t!ts is making me sick.

Villa was not only a Pats player. He played for KC, Phoenix, and Carolina. That must have been some fine young tail. :pointstosky:

At least he didn't whoop her ass or try to have her killed, like a good KC or Carolina player might have. It's a good thing he had that positive Patriot influence.