Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

Former New England Patriot player arrested for raping 15 year old girl

if this were a cute 30 year old female teacher sending 500 messages to a boy it would be ok?

:dunno:

if this were a cute 30 year old female teacher sending 500 messages to a boy it would be ok?

It wouldn't be rape then.

where do i sign up???

It wouldn't be rape then.

Umm. Yes, it would. In MA (where this occurred), a child (boy or girl) cannot give consent until they reach the age of 16. So, even if this were a female teacher giving a 15 year-old boy the ride of his life, it would still be a crime in MA. It would be prosecuted as well.

Umm. Yes, it would. In MA (where this occurred), a child (boy or girl) cannot give consent until they reach the age of 16. So, even if this were a female teacher giving a 15 year-old boy the ride of his life, it would still be a crime in MA. It would be prosecuted as well.

When I was 15, I may have not been old enough to give consent, but I would have been saying yes yes yes! BTW... why do we never hear from the boys in those stories. It is always the parents.

When I was 15, I may have not been old enough to give consent, but I would have been saying yes yes yes! BTW... why do we never hear from the boys in those stories. It is always the parents.

The adults that do that are actually taking advantage of their position of power and using the kids. It is wrong.

Trust me, when I was 15, I would have definitely like to have been violated in that manner by a nice looking 30 year old woman.

The adults that do that are actually taking advantage of their position of power and using the kids. It is wrong.

Trust me, when I was 15, I would have definitely like to have been violated in that manner by a nice looking 30 year old woman.

You don't remember being 15 do you? At 15 you don't need someone to use the Jedi Mind Trick on you to convince you to bang a hot girl at any age.

He's a good egg. That guy really knows how to have a good time.

have buddy who when he was 13 his 18 yr old baby sitter "made" him consent, along with his 11 year old brother. 25 yrs later they both still think it was the greatest thing ever. :shocking: i'm not so sure he'd be very happy to think about his own little boy having the same thing happen, but it sure doesn't seem to bother him!

Chewie would be very proud.

he only WISHES that he knew how to send 500 text messages....

Maybe he just likes young girls? People want a new home and new car, so why not a "new" girl? Let's be real here.......We all know girls are at their hottest at the age of 18-20 so maybe this guy was just trying to get a hot young wife.

Maybe he just likes young girls? People want a new home and new car, so why not a "new" girl? Let's be real here.......We all know girls are at their hottest at the age of 18-20 so maybe this guy was just trying to get a hot young wife.

If it were possible to shoot up a message board, you'd be the first on my hitlist.

Just thought I'd let you know! Run along now