Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Arizona Cardinals > Dallas Cowboys

:lol:

"America's Shame!"

They have won two playoff games to be exact. Those Cowboys threads are played out man.

The Cowboys suck... We already know. So do the Raiders, Lions, and St Louis... You don't see other people stating the obvious in new threads. :lol:

:lol:

"America's Shame!"

This is why I do not obey the banishment. You morons continue to attack Dallas and I am going to be here to defend America's Team from idiots who attack.

This is why I do not obey the banishment. You morons continue to attack Dallas and I am going to be here to defend America's Team from idiots who attack.

AH HAH! YOU ADMITTED IT! You were the one starting 20 different threads about how great the Cowchokes are! AND YOU LOST A BET! YOU ARE A WELCHER! EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT! THAT IS UNEXCUSABLE!

AH HAH! YOU ADMITTED IT! You were the one starting 20 different threads about how great the Cowchokes are! AND YOU LOST A BET! YOU ARE A WELCHER! EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT! THAT IS UNEXCUSABLE!

We all already knew Pimp was Empire. So just ignore him already. He is as irrelevant as the Cowboys are until next year.

This is such a pathetic thread. :music_guitarred:

True....thought we got rid of them with the "banishment".....

I agree though, no sense to stoop too pumpires level, just banish him and move on.

Great win for the Cards though.

True....thought we got rid of them with the "banishment".....

I agree though, no sense to stoop too pumpires level, just banish him and move on.

Yes it was. It was cool to see the Cardinals win and a fun game to watch.

Lies! :headbanger:

Yeah, but then crawfish won't have anything to post about...

:(

Yeah, but then crawfish won't have anything to post about...

:(

Well played Mr Landry....well played. :(

Why can't we just have a sticky thread for bashing teams. :(

I live in Atlanta (Steeler fan) and was sad to see the Falcons lose but their future looks bright. The Cards flat out owned the trenches yesterday. Hats off to the Cards which are another feel good story. :(

Why can't we just have a sticky thread for bashing teams. :headbanger:

I live in Atlanta (Steeler fan) and was sad to see the Falcons lose but their future looks bright. The Cards flat out owned the trenches yesterday. Hats off to the Cards which are another feel good story. :pointstosky:

I am a Steeler fan in Savannah. While I was also sorry for my friends that are Falcons fans it was nice to see Grim and Weisenwhassesname succeed.

You morons continue to attack Dallas and I am going to be here to defend America's Team from idiots who attack.

You're really going to defend them after this shame of a season? If I were a Cowboys fan I'd be ripping them more than anyone.

You're really going to defend them after this shame of a season? If I were a Cowboys fan I'd be ripping them more than anyone.

Just do yourself a favor and go into his profile and ignore Pimp/Empire/Welcher.

sorry, had to rub a little salt in the open, festering wound. My hats off to the Falcons for a season NOBODY expected and to the Cards, for a win nobody expected.

:thumbsdown:

"America's Shame!"

wow, thanks for stating the obvious, crawnuts. the Cowboys didnt make the playoffs. the cards won a playoff game. big deal. good for them. they are still, historically, a crappy franchise. they are still the cards.

Dallas has 5 SB wins and zona is a loser team.

and you have 2 crappy usernames and no respect :thumbsdown:

Well the bright side for Dallas fans is that any day all the botox in Jerry Jone's face could explode, killing him and opening the door for a real owner that will let people that know football run the team.

Well the bright side for Dallas fans is that any day all the botox in Jerry Jone's face could explode, killing him and opening the door for a real owner that will let people that know football run the team.

Man that would be SCHWEEEEEEEET.

Seriously, I was thinking about that yesterday. Arizona has more playoff wins than Dallas in the last 12 years. that makes me a sad, sad panda. At least we have more than Detroit!

Man that would be SCHWEEEEEEEET.

Seriously, I was thinking about that yesterday. Arizona has more playoff wins than Dallas in the last 12 years. that makes me a sad, sad panda. At least we have more than Detroit!

In 1998 they beat Dallas in big D 20 -7.

The Cardinals won the game 20-7; however, the final score made the game appear closer than it actually was, as Arizona dominated the Cowboys on both ends of the football throughout the game. At Texas Stadium that afternoon, the Cardinals jumped out to a 10-0 halftime lead. The Cardinals would later increase that lead to 20-0 in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. The Cowboys' only score was a touchdown late in the 4th quarter, and the Cardinals held on for the upset.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Cardinals

Everyone makes fun of the Cards but the fact is that over the last decade thier franchise has been more sucessful. That shows what media hype can do and the Cowboy fans are just the ones to eat it up.