Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

ARoid homers in 1st Spring at bat

He hasn't juiced since 2003. Why would it be surprising that he hit a home run today? :dunno:

So I go into a coworker's office and he's listening to mlb.com like it's game 7 of WS. I start to talk and he hushes me. Then he cusses as the inning ends. I go what's up and the whacko tells me he has 2 dimes on the Astros.

WTF?

It's the 1st game of the Spring and the Nats don't even have a full squad on the road.

Holy shxt!

So I go into a coworker's office and he's listening to mlb.com like it's game 7 of WS. I start to talk and he hushes me. Then he cusses as the inning ends. I go what's up and the whacko tells me he has 2 dimes on the Astros.

WTF?

It's the 1st game of the Spring and the Nats don't even have a full squad on the road.

Holy shxt!

I've got 7 cents on a 4 game parlay of UEFA soccer right now :dunno:

http://www.centsports.com/

So I hear him yelling and go back into his office. He greets me with "'stros 2 - Nats zip, top 7 coming!

lOl

Man, what's this guy going to be like later in the Summer. lOl

WTF?

Holy shxt!

I've been gambling for 15+ years....holy fock, it's been that long :thumbsup:

Anyhow, that is one guy in serious need of some help... he will be broke before the season starts and asking you for a room to rent :cheers:

I've been gambling for 15+ years....holy fock, it's been that long :thumbsup:

Anyhow, that is one guy in serious need of some help... he will be broke before the season starts and asking you for a room to rent :cheers:

Well he won 20 bucks today. But I agree, he's a time bomb who'll go off at some point.

ahhh a dime = $10

i was thinking 100. 20 bucks on a spring training game isnt terrible

ahhh a dime = $10

a dime is a dime

Spring training means ######. Pudge had like 14 home runs in spring training last year......over a 350 ft fence.... against pitchers working on new pitches or who will be bagging groceries in a few weeks.

Im happy baseball is back but really the only thing I pay attention to is position battles and rookies progress.

ahhh a dime = $10

But it was the 1st game of Spring training and it wasn't even full squads. :wub:

Still I'm starting to wonder if this guy has some inside info. He turns around and puts his $ 20 winnings ON the Nats today to beat the Tigers and they're winning after 7 innings.

I'm going to keep an eye on this dude. He's relatively new and I haven't got a bead on him yet.

We'll see.

Dude picked up another $ 20 today.

I asked him if he wanted to run a March Madness pool here at the office and his eyes grew as big as Frisbies.

This guy worries me.