Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Horrible ending to NFLer's lost at sea

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9326572...-scene?MSNHPHMA

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Records from the search for two missing NFL players and two friends paint a bleak picture of what happened after their boat overturned off Tampa, Fla.

According to documents obtained by The Associated Press, lone survivor Nick Schuyler told the Coast Guard one man "freaked out" and took off his life vest Feb. 28, the night the boat capsized.

Later that night, another became unruly and threw punches. He took off his life vest, dove down and never resurfaced. A third thought he saw land and decided to swim.

man what a scary way to go

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9326572...-scene?MSNHPHMA

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Records from the search for two missing NFL players and two friends paint a bleak picture of what happened after their boat overturned off Tampa, Fla.

According to documents obtained by The Associated Press, lone survivor Nick Schuyler told the Coast Guard one man "freaked out" and took off his life vest Feb. 28, the night the boat capsized.

Later that night, another became unruly and threw punches. He took off his life vest, dove down and never resurfaced. A third thought he saw land and decided to swim.

man what a scary way to go

I have relatives in Cleawarter and have been out in those waters. Sad story, sad ending.

hasn't he told like 10 different versions of what happened?

Maybe he offed em both!

hasn't he told like 10 different versions of what happened?

Maybe he offed em both!

What motive would there be?

Book deal.

If two or three survived and wrote a book, it would water things down. Now, the survivor os looking at a book and movie deal.

Dunno - all anyone knows he he has indeed told several versions of what happened - actually some have said everytime he tells it it's like he makes up a different story.

I doubt the guy is at fault really for anything - but I do think he is trying to milk this for all it is worth.

Book deal.

If two or three survived and wrote a book, it would water things down. Now, the survivor os looking at a book and movie deal.

OH YA KILL YOUR BUDDIES TO WRITE A BOOK, DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS DO YA

OH YA KILL YOUR BUDDIES TO WRITE A BOOK, DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS DO YA

You can make new friends. It's hard to make a lot of money.

I had a feeling that since he was cut and bruised that there must have been a scuffle. There was only one place to hang on, the outboard the found him holding on to. There had to be a king of the mountain thing there. I'd fight for my life too. I wonder if we'll ever find out what really happened. Crazy stuff.

I had a feeling that since he was cut and bruised that there must have been a scuffle. There was only one place to hang on, the outboard the found him holding on to. There had to be a king of the mountain thing there. I'd fight for my life too. I wonder if we'll ever find out what really happened. Crazy stuff.

Yeah, because 15ft waves slamming you against a boat hull probably wouldn't leave a mark.

Book deal.

You guys are f'ing sick and disturbed... It's called hypothermia you idiots... MB

ps I can't even gather the words to describe what idiots you are for these type of posts... Gimme a freaking break