Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Weekend homework assignment for you Obama supporters.

Since I have asked this question in a few threads, and none of you have come up with an answer, I thought I would give you another chance.

Can someone show me where Obama has been given the power to make decisions on who the CEO of a company is, or when a company goes into bankruptcy?

It's a simple question, but nobody has been able to answer it. C'mon guys, you like to think of yourselves as smart so this should be an easy qeustion.

I'll wait.

Recliner Pilot, peenie, davebg, Me_2006, MTSkiBum, NewbieJr, gocolts, Savage Beast, ZeroTolerance, Voltaire, frank, heavy-set, Headslap75, surferskin

Nuthin' yet boys?

So...for a weekend assigment...you start whining already after 15 minutes?

Was it not you the other day who said this when getting called out?

1. Gotta LMFAO at you morons who whine about me not being able to spend 24/7 on this little bored.

Hypocrisy at its finest. (nor is it the first time that you get your panties in a bunch when people don't focking respond quick enough to you...but when you don't do it...everyone else is a moron and whining right?

Too funny.

Recliner Pilot, peenie, davebg, Me_2006, MTSkiBum, NewbieJr, gocolts, Savage Beast, ZeroTolerance, Voltaire, frank, heavy-set, Headslap75, surferskin

Nuthin' yet boys?

Why is my name bolded? I am a republican, however i do criticize the republican party, this is because i am a fiscal conservative, and i dont like the way the republican party is headed.

This is why i voted Ron Paul this last election. However i did vote republican for Senator and House.

So...for a weekend assigment...you start whining already after 15 minutes?

Was it not you the other day who said this when getting called out?

Hypocrisy at its finest. (nor is it the first time that you get your panties in a bunch when people don't focking respond quick enough to you...but when you don't do it...everyone else is a moron and whining right?

Too funny.

There is a difference Slo Nuff, one I won't expect you to comprehend......they were whining cuz I wasn't on the bored. It was specific to me. I don't care which one of the Obamabots come up with the answer. I simply pointed out the Obamabots who are currently on the bored who are capable of giving the anwer.

Howsabout you come up with the answer Slo Nuff?

I will bump this thread, and list those on the bored at anytime I want, until one of them comes up with the answer.

But thanks for stopping by to whine, it's what you do best and I can always count on you. :music_guitarred:

Why is my name bolded? I am a republican, and i didnt vote for obama.

Your name is so close to the mega-liberal Newbie I guess the bold just rubbed off on you. Either that or that 11th beer is affecting my bolding skills.

:music_guitarred:

There is a difference Slo Nuff, one I won't expect you to comprehend......they were whining cuz I wasn't on the bored. It was specific to me. I don't care which one of the Obamabots come up with the answer. I simply pointed out the Obamabots who are currently on the bored who are capable of giving the anwer.

I will bump this thread, and list those on the bored at anytime I want, until one of them comes up with the answer.

But thanks for stopping by to whine, it's what you do best and I can always count on you. :dunno:

Ouch! That's gonna sting. :music_guitarred:

But thanks for stopping by to whine, it's what you do best and I can always count on you. :music_guitarred:

Of course there is a difference...it was not you doing it. You are a focking hypocrite who does nothing but whine about democrats and other posters.

Its what you focking do (besides changing a few letters of people's names to try and make fun of them).

Howsabout you focking shut the fock up instead?

I don't give a damn about your focking uestion.

No whining...just proving your focking hypocrisy...which of course you spin and cry about in typical RP fashion.

Ouch! That's gonna sting. :music_guitarred:

There is the little ankle biter yipping at RP's heels.

Sting? Why? As usual he showed he is a hypocritical whining pissant.

But no shock you would back him up...its all you do.

Sting? Why? As usual he showed he is a hypocritical whining pissant.

But no shock you would back him up...its all you do.

When you click on Geek Club, do RP's posts automatically open on your computer?

Why is my name bolded? I am a republican, however i do criticize the republican party, this is because i am a fiscal conservative, and i dont like the way the republican party is headed.

This is why i voted Ron Paul this last election. However i did vote republican for Senator and House.

:music_guitarred:

Smart man.

But not even Ron Paul can get us out of the mess we are in financially. Government will always overspend by trillions, no matter who is in office. The USA has dug a hole that we will never get out of. It's impossible for the 21st century American government not to overspend.

I'm not in the habit of defending Obama financial decisions because I pretty much disagree with most all of them I've seen so far. My take is he shouldn't have the authority. Managment decisions of private corporations isn't the government's role in society.

Apparently, what he's doing is say "We'll give you this massive pile of taxpayer money but it comes with some strings ..."

Firing the CEO of GM p*ssed me off. I've kept my yapper shut about Chrysler's bankruptcy because what I want to happen and what I think should happen aren't the same thing. Now that a settlement agreeable to all parties has been reached, I'm happy that everything can move forward, hopefully quickly.

Howsabout you focking shut the fock up instead?

I don't give a damn about your focking uestion.

Proving you wrong and making you look like an idiot gets your panties in a bunch doesn't it Slo Nuff?

Thanks for stopping by to whine some more.

Anyone found an answer yet? Apparently Slo Nuff has thrown in the towel.

Gotta love the colossal inconsistancy that is Slo Nuff. If someone doesn't come into a thread to call me names and whine about me you come in to whine about htem being "ankle biters" and such.

I must have missed you doing that to all the Obamabots on the left who all chime in with "what he said" day after day. Consistancy isn't your strong suit, is it Slo Nuff...................exactly what is your strong suit? I mean, besides being a whiney little puss.

When you click on Geek Club, do RP's posts automatically open on your computer?

When people criticize RP...do you automatically come out of his ass long enough to post...or does someone have to knock and inform you?

Proving you wrong and making you look like an idiot gets your panties in a bunch doesn't it Slo Nuff?

Thanks for stopping by to whine some more.

Anyone found an answer yet? Apparently Slo Nuff has thrown in the towel.

I will let you know when you prove me wrong.

Thrown in the towel...nope...never intended on even answering it...plus, I am no Obama supporter.

I will let you know when you prove me wrong.

Thrown in the towel...nope...never intended on even answering it...plus, I am no Obama supporter.

Of course you didn't. That would mean doing something besides whining.

Anyone else have an answer?

Gotta love the colossal inconsistancy that is Slo Nuff. If someone doesn't come into a thread to call me names and whine about me you come in to whine about htem being "ankle biters" and such.

I must have missed you doing that to all the Obamabots on the left who all chime in with "what he said" day after day. Consistancy isn't your strong suit, is it Slo Nuff...................exactly what is your strong suit? I mean, besides being a whiney little puss.

No inconsistency...I have consistently ripped you a new one when you show how much of a focking hypocrite you are.

No whining about you...you continue to prove you have clue what it means to whine (other than when you are doing it).

Just because you were proven to be a hypocritical ass again...does not make me a whiney little puss (but your constant whining in this thread about me calling you out is pretty funny.

And if you want consistent...any chance I get I slam down your buddy Uh Huh...the rest of the Obama supporters lately...Im not slamming then because for the most part they have been dead on right against you (other than Newbie's fishing).

Nuthin' yet boys?

A grown man getting frustrated when someone doesn't answer his lame, boring, pathetic political questions within 15 minutes.

So sad.

Your name is so close to the mega-liberal Newbie I guess the bold just rubbed off on you. Either that or that 11th beer is affecting my bolding skills.

:bench:

Well, that just about explains everything.

One day, perhaps, you'll feel comfortable enough to share how your libruhl 5th grade gym teacher touched your no-no parts.

When people criticize RP...do you automatically come out of his ass long enough to post...or does someone have to knock and inform you?

Actually, it's simpler than that. RP just logs out and then in again. Voila!

This respnse didn't answer my question. Let me try again. When you click on Geek Club, do RP's posts automatically open up on your computer and force you to read them? This question requires only a yes or no response.

A grown man getting frustrated when someone doesn't answer his lame, boring, pathetic political questions within 15 minutes.

So sad.

Why would I be frustrated when I know none of you will ever be able to show where Obama was given the authority to do what he is doing.

I'm LMAO at you Obamabots who have no problem with his blatant power grab.

Why would I be frustrated when I know none of you will ever be able to show where Obama was given the authority to do what he is doing.

I'm LMAO at you Obamabots who have no problem with his blatant power grab.

Maybe no one really cares.

You and your "gotcha" posting, is pathetic and annoying. Is this seriously all you do in your life? I wonder how it is to be someone who knows you or who is around you. Maybe they are all the same and their life is bringing up anything and everything about a Democrat and bitching at each other all day every day. Who knows.

But you are a pretty annoying feller.

this guy sounds like a pretty big tool.

but he throws around the word Obamabots so he must be cool :shocking:

This respnse didn't answer my question. Let me try again. When you click on Geek Club, do RP's posts automatically open up on your computer and force you to read them? This question requires only a yes or no response.

And my question still applies.

As to RPs posts...nope...I open several others...what does that have to do with the fact that he is a hypocritical ass in this case as I proved and you came in yipping at his heels because I called him out.

I guess he does not need a prostate exam this year...Im sure you already have that checked out for him.

As to RPs posts...nope...I open several others

There's a pretty simple answer. I'm sure you can figure it out. :doublethumbsup: But then again...

Nuthin' yet boys?

This is the first I ever saw this thread. Typing my name does not mean I've opened your thread.

HTH

However, now that I have seen your thread, link to me ever saying that I thought Obama had CEO power in any company?

I'll hang up and listen.

There's a pretty simple answer. I'm sure you can figure it out. :doublethumbsup: But then again...

Yes...there is a simple answer...I open a lot of threads in the Geek Club. By sheer volume Im likely to hit one of his idiotic threads.

Now...any answer on why you feel the need to try and lick his yambag anytime someone criticizes him?

Yes...there is a simple answer...I open a lot of threads in the Geek Club. By sheer volume Im likely to hit one of his idiotic threads.

Now...any answer on why you feel the need to try and lick his yambag anytime someone criticizes him?

So you claim his threads are idiotic, yet you continue to open them and complain about the content? That's a disturbing pattern.

So you claim his threads are idiotic, yet you continue to open them and complain about the content? That's a disturbing pattern.

Yawn...I don't post in them to complain about content...I post in them (like this one) to point out and prove his blatant hypocrisy.

Yes...it is a disturbing pattern of RP being proven to be a hypocrite...and you getting his cack out of your mouth long enough to whine about others criticizing him.

Yawn...I don't post in them to complain about content...I post in them (like this one) to point out and prove his blatant hypocrisy.

Oh ok. :doublethumbsup:

This is the first I ever saw this thread. Typing my name does not mean I've opened your thread.

HTH

However, now that I have seen your thread, link to me ever saying that I thought Obama had CEO power in any company?

I'll hang up and listen.

Now you have read it, so where is your answer?

Where did Obama get the authority to fire CEOs of major U.S. corporations, and where did he get the authority to force major U.S. corporations into bankruptcy?

A three-way troll cage match.

Or, in the spirit of this thread, maybe we should call it a troll threesome?

Hilarious!!!!

:Mr-T:

Now you have read it, so where is your answer?

Where did Obama get the authority to fire CEOs of major U.S. corporations, and where did he get the authority to force major U.S. corporations into bankruptcy?

I don't know. I don't have a grip on every thing the President is or s-not allowed to do. Have I claimed otherwise?

I don't know. I don't have a grip on every thing the President is or s-not allowed to do. Have I claimed otherwise?

LMAO!

PUNT!

LMAO!

PUNT!

I don't have an obligation to explain Presidential powers to anyone, let along a bonehead like you.

Also, unlike you, I don't pretend to know everything about government. I never listen to political radio, read political websites, or watch politcal radio stations.

You tend to think I'm like you...obsessed with politics, but with a liberal slant instead of conservative one. You are soooo wrong.

Oh ok. :sleep:

Roll your eyes all you want...its what I did with my first post here.

A three-way troll cage match.

Or, in the spirit of this thread, maybe we should call it a troll threesome?

Hilarious!!!!

:sleep:

Funny you should jump in to be the 3rd troll though..its what you are.

The lefty equivalent to RP.

So sad.

everyone else wouldve answered..but its mothers day..they were all busy taking turns banging his mom :thumbsup: