Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Sosa tested positive in 03

I am shocked, SHOCKED that this would come out soon after Sosa goes ballistic about being innorcent

Holy sh!t! next thing you know, they'll say Bonds tested positive. Dammit! all the guys I really thought were clean.

now that he's going to get the media attn he's been after it's back to no speaka english

this is what I was talkin about

Sammy Sosa Retires, Talks Hall of Fame

Posted Jun 04, 2009 9:40AM

Once one of the most beloved sports figures in Chicago, Sammy Sosa, will quietly announce his official retirement from baseball sometime in the near future. He was de facto retired anyway, having not played since 2007 and seeing minimal major league interest in his current services. This move simply means he'll quit trying to find work.

"I assure you that I will not answer nor listen to rumors," he (said). "If anything ugly comes up in the future, we will confront it immediately, but with all our strength because I will not allow anybody to tarnish what I did in the field."

As for his next goal. Well, he'll be waiting "calmly."

"Everything I achieved, I did it thanks to my perseverance, which is why I never had any long, difficult moments [as a baseball player]. If you have a bad day in baseball, and start thinking about it, you will have ten more," Sosa told the site. "I will calmly wait for my induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Don't I have the numbers to be inducted?"

"Everything I achieved, I did it thanks to my perseverance, which is why I never had any long, difficult moments [as a baseball player]. If you have a bad day in baseball, and start thinking about it, you will have ten more," Sosa told the site. "I will calmly wait for my induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Don't I have the numbers to be inducted?"

:rolleyes:

Holy crap! The dude is clueless! He not only got caught taking steroids, he got caught using a corked bat. The asspipe cheated every possible way he could. He has a ZERO chance of getting in. Zero.

:dunno:

Holy crap! The dude is clueless! He not only got caught taking steroids, he got caught using a corked bat. The asspipe cheated every possible way he could. He has a ZERO chance of getting in. Zero.

His english is so poor I could hardly comprehend that :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I agree with you, and IMO the corked bat pushes him over the edge to unelectable. But he is so wubbable... it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I agree with you, and IMO the corked bat pushes him over the edge to unelectable. But he is so wubbable... it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I think eventually they'll all get in. Sosa, Mac, Clemens...

It won't be right away, but the drama will wear off and they'll have to elect someone. Otherwise there's going to be about 6-10 years where they'll be no f'in candidates.

Sosa may have been the most obvious steroid user ever. The guy got huge overnight. Unlike Bonds and Clemens, I don't think Sosa would have been hall of fame material without the steroids. He was just a pretty good player before he got huge.

Am I surprised? Not in the slightest. He is a cheater plain and simple. He GOT caught using a corked bat. You dont get caught the first time. He claimed mistake. I agree it was a mistake........that the bat broke. He took roids and he is probably really closer to 50 years old.

still not enough roids taken to help the cubs......

hes a joke....a slap in the face of billy williams...ernie banks and ron santo....