Sign in to follow this  
fatguylittlecoat

Vick Is Flying With Philly!

how many superbowls? :thumbsup:

Do your 12-year-old memories of a Cowboys championship help sooth the shame and hurt of the 44-6 beatdown in December?

I'm not saying no eagle has ever been a cokehead.

I'm just saying out of every team in football, the Cowboys have had the biggest collection of human slime on their roster. That's why there are so many good jokes about them. Want to hear some?

Q: Four Cowboys are in a car in Dallas. Who's driving?

A: The cops.

Q: How do the Cowboys spend their first week at training camp?

A: Studying their Miranda rights.

Q: Why did the Cowboys ask the NFL to play all their games at home this year?

A: Half the team's not allowed to cross state lines.

Q: What's Jerry Jones biggest concern?

A: Does bail money count against the salary cap?

A woman in Dallas calls 911. When the officer answers the phone the woman is hysterical and tells the cop that a man has just broken into her home and she thinks he intends to rape her. The officer explain that they are just extremely busy at the moment and tells her "Just get the guy's jersey number and we'll get back to you."

:lol:

Sure. We'll also have playoff wins, something that Dallas hasn't seen since 1997.

44-3 :ninja:

you are well on your way to the "biggest dooshbag one FFtoday" award. keep it up nancy.

Source: Jason Levine - Delaware Online

Delaware Online is reporting that maybe the biggest surprise from Michael Vick's first practice Saturday with the Eagles wasn't that he still features a cannon for a left arm or held up on a 90-degree day but that Vick already had a firm grasp of the offense and took command in the huddle. Several Eagles on offense and defense were stunned to see that Vick already knew certain routes and patterns and already knew where his receivers belonged and motioned them there. "He learned it so quickly. I was surprised" said wideout and Delaware State product Shaheer McBride. "I saw him out there directing guys. I was like, 'OK, wow. That doesn't look right.' Is he supposed to be directing guys already?"

OKm where did chuck's post go? OK Chuck, we're such a Christian country where family values are important. Family values where priests are molesting little boys and being covered up by the vatican...Please. I don't have to follow a religion, I am a great family man, I have great morals and values. You religious type talk about forgiveness, yet a guy spends two years in jail and loses all he has and you want to condemn him for life....I don't go to church on Sundays, but I can tell you my morals and family values are up there with the best of those practicing any religion, and I am not here to judge Vick. he paid for his crime, so why don't you christians do as your religion says and show him forgiveness as he has repented. Does he need to take communion on sunday with a bunch of hypocrites to make it better for you?

Let me just say this; You have many strong points. I am a Christian myself. I always have to apologize for Christians, but I never have to apologize for Jesus. Jesus would most certainly give Vick a second chance - whether you believe he is the son of god or not. I agree entirely that Vick should get a chance to make up for his mistakes. Look; this is not about religion, this is not about who is better and who is not. I am not better than Vick, and I am not better than any of you who post on this board. People deserve a chance to make good on their promises. I do not like what he has done - but it's not up to me or any of us to judge him.

On a separate note; It was catholic priests who molested children, not christian pastors, however I'm sure there are leaders in every religion (and obviously, those outside of religion) who are guilty of this crime. In addition to that - I'm afraid that every where we look, we will see folks who are corrupt and make mistakes. Religious people are no exception. In fact - going to church every Sunday doesn't say anything about how moral people are. I go to church every Sunday, but I'm just a big sinner and church goers claiming to be anything else aren't being truthful. I am truly sorry that there are so many religious folks out there not leading by example. Thanks for your post and I just hope Vick makes good on his promises.

Do your 12-year-old memories of a Cowboys championship help sooth the shame and hurt of the 44-6 beatdown in December?

What shame and hurt dude? It was a bad game, the Eagles kicked the Cowboys' ass for sure but it was just 1 game. Any sports fan worth their salt would be long over that by now.

They will not cut Vick for playing poorly this year, it is allot more complicated than that.

Really? I'd love to hear your explanation of how complicated it is and why Philly is 'stuck' with him, regardless of his play.

I do not like what he has done - but it's not up to me or any of us to judge him...I just hope Vick makes good on his promises.

^Couldn't agree with this more.

IF Vick lives up to his promises, then he will be doing more good for abused animals than he ever could have if he were a construction worker or hamburger flipper or whatever. IF he lives up to his promises, he could be a force for good in urban communities where this message would have NEVER reached.

The difference between Mike Vick and Pacman Jones or Leonard Little or Michael Irvin is that he seems to be adamant about turning his criminal behavior into a true learning experience and being a positive force admonishing the exact behavior that he was convicted of. Am I convinced? No. But, I think that if Tony Dungy is convinced (he has already put his reputation on the line) and Roger Goodell is convinced, and Andy Reid is convinced and finally, if Jeffery Laurie is convinced (and he truly looked/sounded like a man that does NOT like Mike Vick the person than I'm at least willing to give him a shot at redemption. Hopefully, he goes on to be the greatest celebrity advocate against animal abuse ever. We'll see...

How can any animal lover NOT hope that Mike Vick succeeds at being an advocate against animal abuse? Because if he does, he may have a greater positive impact than maybe anyone ever has on this issue.

IF Vick lives up to his promises, then he will be doing more good for abused animals than he ever could have if he were a construction worker or hamburger flipper or whatever. IF he lives up to his promises, he could be a force for good in urban communities where this message would have NEVER reached.

The difference between Mike Vick and Pacman Jones or Leonard Little or Michael Irvin is that he seems to be adamant about turning his criminal behavior into a true learning experience and being a positive force admonishing the exact behavior that he was convicted of. Am I convinced? No. But, I think that if Tony Dungy is convinced (he has already put his reputation on the line) and Roger Goodell is convinced, and Andy Reid is convinced and finally, if Jeffery Laurie is convinced (and he truly looked/sounded like a man that does NOT like Mike Vick the person than I'm at least willing to give him a shot at redemption. Hopefully, he goes on to be the greatest celebrity advocate against animal abuse ever. We'll see...

How can any animal lover NOT hope that Mike Vick succeeds at being an advocate against animal abuse? Because if he does, he may have a greater positive impact than maybe anyone ever has on this issue.

I agree with almost all of this and as a serious dog-lover (we have 7 dogs) I hope he does make a positive change in the way people take care of their dogs.Even beyond that I truly hope Vick is a changed man and succeeds on his immense promise even though it means bad things for my Cowboys, he paid his dues and is square with the house. Kinda weak to have Michael Irvin in there with Pacman and Leonard Little though, you may not like the guy but by all accounts he was not nearly as bad as those guys and has changed for the better.

however I'm sure there are leaders in every religion (and obviously, those outside of religion) who are guilty of this crime. In addition to that - I'm afraid that every where we look, we will see folks who are corrupt and make mistakes. Religious people are no exception.

Well said... and just look at Islam....just a wonderful religion.... :headbanger:

I agree with almost all of this and as a serious dog-lover (we have 7 dogs) I hope he does make a positive change in the way people take care of their dogs.Even beyond that I truly hope Vick is a changed man and succeeds on his immense promise even though it means bad things for my Cowboys, he paid his dues and is square with the house. Kinda weak to have Michael Irvin in there with Pacman and Leonard Little though, you may not like the guy but by all accounts he was not nearly as bad as those guys and has changed for the better.

I just haven't heard much about him doing things in the community against drugs. If he is, more power to him and I am wrong to say that. Also, I just read Peter Kings MMQB and I think I should remove L. Little, too. Seems like he is doing positive things in the community as well (he spoke to high school kids prior to prom about the dangers of drinking and driving).

I think for me, the true test for these guys is do they continue the community work AFTER they are out of the spotlight of sports. It's so much easier when you have a few million dollars at stake. But, when your career is over...that's the true test. I honestly believe that IF Mike Vick continues to do positive work in the community against animal abuse, he could have a decent career after football doing that for life.

I just haven't heard much about him doing things in the community against drugs. If he is, more power to him and I am wrong to say that. Also, I just read Peter Kings MMQB and I think I should remove L. Little, too. Seems like he is doing positive things in the community as well (he spoke to high school kids prior to prom about the dangers of drinking and driving).

I think for me, the true test for these guys is do they continue the community work AFTER they are out of the spotlight of sports. It's so much easier when you have a few million dollars at stake. But, when your career is over...that's the true test. I honestly believe that IF Mike Vick continues to do positive work in the community against animal abuse, he could have a decent career after football doing that for life.

good points NG, hopefully all of these guys that make dumb mistakes will step up and try to make things better, all it takes it 1 good deed to get the ball rolling.

Here's to Mike Vick getting his life together, making a difference and hopefully having a long and prolific career :nono: .

Watched the 60 Minutes interview last nite, and wasn't shocked to hear what he had to say. What's he supposed to say, anyway?

The part that caught my attention was when he was asked about what his reputation was in the Atlanta area. He said he was lazy. He didn't work, didn't take his craft too seriously and felt like he could get by on his natural talents.

Now I'm even more intrigued about him being in Philly, because he now has coaches who are gonna make him work. Maybe the can parlay him into trade bait in the offseason, or perhaps be an heir apparent to McNabb?

If you think about it, he develops back into a better starting QB. By then, he'll be 30, right in his prime. The Eagles can sign him to that one year option for $5.6 mil, then trade him for a high pick. The other team gets a ready made, playoff caliber, tested QB at a deep discount price.

He really has no choice but to work hard. The Eagles can cut him before the end of preseason and not pay him a dime.

If he fails in Philly, chances are nobody else is going to take a shot at him.

good points NG, hopefully all of these guys that make dumb mistakes will step up and try to make things better, all it takes it 1 good deed to get the ball rolling.

Here's to Mike Vick getting his life together, making a difference and hopefully having a long and prolific career :rolleyes: .

Classy remarks, especially from someone not rooting for the Eagles. Well Done.

are you serious?

first of all, Mike Vick lied his ass off after he was caught. but you are willing to just go ahead and believe him just cause he's sayin and doin all the right things? i'll give him a shot too, but forgive me if i dont believe that vick is genuinely sorry for what he did. he is sorry he got caught and lost all that money. this guy is a thug, and maybe he's changed, but i'll wait a couple yrs and see where he's at. the eagle fans are really goin the extra mile to justify vicks signing. :music_guitarred:

and how can you lump Irvin in with these guys? Irvin made some mistakes that basically affected himself. he has since made amends and used his place in society to help young players avoid the pitfalls he didnt. HORRIBLE comparison.

are you serious?

first of all, Mike Vick lied his ass off after he was caught. but you are willing to just go ahead and believe him just cause he's sayin and doin all the right things? i'll give him a shot too, but forgive me if i dont believe that vick is genuinely sorry for what he did. he is sorry he got caught and lost all that money. this guy is a thug, and maybe he's changed, but i'll wait a couple yrs and see where he's at. the eagle fans are really goin the extra mile to justify vicks signing. :pointstosky:

and how can you lump Irvin in with these guys? Irvin made some mistakes that basically affected himself. he has since made amends and used his place in society to help young players avoid the pitfalls he didnt. HORRIBLE comparison.

I guess you stopped reading at the one post and didn't read my subsequent post. I've already said that if Irvin is instrumental in the community, than my bad...WTF? Also, you have selective reading comprehension even in that post, you must have skipped over this part: Am I convinced? No.

STOP making this a Cowboys fan vs Eagles fan thing. It isn't.

As for this comment: he is sorry he got caught and lost all that money. Really...no shite Sherlock; who wouldn't be? But do you honestly believe that Dungy/Goodell/Reid/Laurie are ALL being hoodwinked by this guy? That THEY, the people who actually talked to this guy FACE-TO-FACE, are that naive? I don't think he's that good of an actor, so I'm willing to give him a shot, based on their willing to give him a shot, to prove he is serious about being a positive influence.

... but forgive me if i dont believe that vick is genuinely sorry for what he did.

What do you base this on? What has he done since getting out of jail to lead you to believe that he isn't sorry? There is evidence that says that he is, including community service work with the Humane Society. Granted, it's a small sample size and we ALL need to see a lot more. But, why does my perspective = "the eagle fans are really goin the extra mile to justify vicks signing."?

I'd feel the same way if he was a Jet, Giant, Viking, Charger or even Cowboy.

Source: Jason Levine - Delaware Online

Delaware Online is reporting that maybe the biggest surprise from Michael Vick's first practice Saturday with the Eagles wasn't that he still features a cannon for a left arm or held up on a 90-degree day but that Vick already had a firm grasp of the offense and took command in the huddle. Several Eagles on offense and defense were stunned to see that Vick already knew certain routes and patterns and already knew where his receivers belonged and motioned them there. "He learned it so quickly. I was surprised" said wideout and Delaware State product Shaheer McBride. "I saw him out there directing guys. I was like, 'OK, wow. That doesn't look right.' Is he supposed to be directing guys already?"

He is getting 750k this year for his crime. How did vick pay again?

are you serious?

first of all, Mike Vick lied his ass off after he was caught. but you are willing to just go ahead and believe him just cause he's sayin and doin all the right things? i'll give him a shot too, but forgive me if i dont believe that vick is genuinely sorry for what he did. he is sorry he got caught and lost all that money. this guy is a thug, and maybe he's changed, but i'll wait a couple yrs and see where he's at. the eagle fans are really goin the extra mile to justify vicks signing. :pointstosky:

If vick did not get caught, he would still be fighting dogs. He was only sorry because he got caught.

are you serious?

Bill Clinton lied. Richard Nixon lied. Alot of dudes lie after getting caught. I guess we should assume you'd tell the absolute truth if you got caught by the law for doing something you shouldn't have been doing?

Michael Irvin lied, too. Only trouble is that Irvin got away with it and never served any time.

So we're to believe his new persona over someone who served 18 months in prison?

Here's the difference between the two: if one of them falters again, he's going to prison for awhile, and is virtually dead to society. The other one, if he falters again, gets a second chance in the eyes of the law.

I'd put Vick and fat ole Nate Newton in the same boat. That guy broke the law in a big way, too. And if he didn't get caught, he'd prolly still be running weed, too.

You're cynical because you hate the team that's believing in Vick. That's all it is.

I guess you stopped reading at the one post and didn't read my subsequent post. I've already said that if Irvin is instrumental in the community, than my bad...WTF? Also, you have selective reading comprehension even in that post, you must have skipped over this part: Am I convinced? No.

As for this comment: he is sorry he got caught and lost all that money. Really...no shite Sherlock; who wouldn't be? But do you honestly believe that Dungy/Goodell/Reid/Laurie are ALL being hoodwinked by this guy? That THEY, the people who actually talked to this guy FACE-TO-FACE, are that naive? I don't think he's that good of an actor, so I'm willing to give him a shot, based on their willing to give him a shot, to prove he is serious about being a positive influence.

What do you base this on? What has he done since getting out of jail to lead you to believe that he isn't sorry? There is evidence that says that he is, including community service work with the Humane Society. Granted, it's a small sample size and we ALL need to see a lot more. But, why does my perspective = "the eagle fans are really goin the extra mile to justify vicks signing."?

I'd feel the same way if he was a Jet, Giant, Viking, Charger or even Cowboy.

Don't even waste your time on that dude. He's just here to get under people's skin.

If Vick is just "trying to get over" on everyone, than he's a modern day Lex Luther. Which I honestly don't think is even remotely the case.

I hope he's sincere in his efforts to turn his life around. If he does, and he holds up his end of the bargain, then we're all better for it, even those who refuse to give him the second chance he's earned. :pointstosky:

Don't even waste your time on that dude. He's just here to get under people's skin.

If Vick is just "trying to get over" on everyone, than he's a modern day Lex Luther. Which I honestly don't think is even remotely the case.

I hope he's sincere in his efforts to turn his life around. If he does, and he holds up his end of the bargain, then we're all better for it, even those who refuse to give him the second chance he's earned. :wall:

and how will I be better for it?

I hope he's sincere in his efforts to turn his life around. ]If he does, and he holds up his end of the bargain, then we're all better for it, even those who refuse to give him the second chance he's earned. :wall:

Maybe the community at large will be deterred from participating in dogfighting. If that happens, less dogfighting will occur. Would lead to less dogs dying from wounds suffered from fights.

Unless you're not apart of the community, then it won't affect you. And if it doesn't affect you, why concern yourself?

I hope he's sincere in his efforts to turn his life around. If he does, and he holds up his end of the bargain, then we're all better for it, even those who refuse to give him the second chance he's earned. :wall:

:wave: not PEOPLE, eagles fans. you guys are funny when the tides are turned.

vick gets signed by the eagles, goes on 60 minutes, and now he's gonna a boy scout? i call BS! hopefully he aint hangin with the same thugs that he says he couldnt say no to. :wave:

this is gonna be an epic media circus!

:) not PEOPLE, eagles fans. you guys are funny when the tides are turned.

vick gets signed by the eagles, goes on 60 minutes, and now he's gonna a boy scout? i call BS! hopefully he aint hangin with the same thugs that he says he couldnt say no to. ;)

I dont think the media cares about the eagles. :cheers:

He is getting 750k this year for his crime. How did vick pay again?

What does his salary have to do with the fact that he has paid his dues as laid out by the law? He has paid more than most would pay for the same crime and now he is going back to his career - why do you have a problem with that?

There is no mandate that someone who goes to jail can't make a good living doing something they are extremely good at.

There are tons of people who go to jail for fraud - causing untold amount of pain and suffering for other humans - yet they end up being CEO's or Presidents of companies because somewhere in there they are good business people who went for the greedy grab but they aren't forced to flip burgers.

I think you mean to say, "Vick shouldn't get any press."

Either way, you are wrong. You can hate him all you want for what he did but our society does have a place for people to make ammends and that is one of the reasons we are so lucky to live in Canada/USA.

What does his salary have to do with the fact that he has paid his dues as laid out by the law? He has paid more than most would pay for the same crime and now he is going back to his career - why do you have a problem with that?

There is no mandate that someone who goes to jail can't make a good living doing something they are extremely good at.

There are tons of people who go to jail for fraud - causing untold amount of pain and suffering for other humans - yet they end up being CEO's or Presidents of companies because somewhere in there they are good business people who went for the greedy grab but they aren't forced to flip burgers.

I think you mean to say, "Vick shouldn't get any press."

Either way, you are wrong. You can hate him all you want for what he did but our society does have a place for people to make ammends and that is one of the reasons we are so lucky to live in Canada/USA.

Anyone else goes to jail and gets a felony, and they are gonna be a door greeter at Wal-mart. Why does Vick deserve to make more in one year than most people make in 15-20 years? He was not even that good a QB to begin with.....If brady or peyton had this I might understand since they are good Qbs, but vick is an average qb fighting for a lowly 80 qb rating. YOu are rewarding a felon with a job that he quite frankly is not qualified to get.

So America is great because it gives felons a chance to make millions when law abiding citizens follow rules and live paycheck to paycheck? No wonder America is falling apart.

I don't want to say you are wrong because your opinion is your own but here are some of my thoughts:

- even if you don't think he is qualified the people in the NFL do and that is all that matters

- never was a Vick fan but regardless, he has a very good record and obviously does things other players can't

- A felony isn't a scarlet letter for the rest of your life

- if he was joe average would they have fined him so much or had so much to confiscate? He has lost millions already

You seem more concerned that he makes a lot more money than other "law abiding" citizens but then what about the bankers? Successful private business owners? Movie and music stars? There are a lot of people who make a ton of money and not all of them are saints - they just don't get caught all the time.

Bottom line is that there is nothing written anywhere about "post-jail dues" - he went to jail then had house arrest and now he is ready to integrate back in to society and while his crimes are hienous he is not a rist to the general public and should be free to accept any job he can get.

Maybe the community at large will be deterred from participating in dogfighting. If that happens, less dogfighting will occur. Would lead to less dogs dying from wounds suffered from fights.

Unless you're not apart of the community, then it won't affect you. And if it doesn't affect you, why concern yourself?

No, I don't think that will affect me but that is my point.

I don't want to say you are wrong because your opinion is your own but here are some of my thoughts:

- even if you don't think he is qualified the people in the NFL do and that is all that matters

- never was a Vick fan but regardless, he has a very good record and obviously does things other players can't

- A felony isn't a scarlet letter for the rest of your life

- if he was joe average would they have fined him so much or had so much to confiscate? He has lost millions already

You seem more concerned that he makes a lot more money than other "law abiding" citizens but then what about the bankers? Successful private business owners? Movie and music stars? There are a lot of people who make a ton of money and not all of them are saints - they just don't get caught all the time.

Bottom line is that there is nothing written anywhere about "post-jail dues" - he went to jail then had house arrest and now he is ready to integrate back in to society and while his crimes are hienous he is not a rist to the general public and should be free to accept any job he can get.

Actually, a felony is a scarlett letter for the rest of your life. No one will hire you for anything above min wage. it is a huge deal to 95% plus of the population.

Lets state the facts about vicks character here:

he fought and killed dogs for a 6 year period.

He smoked Marijuana while on bail

He declared bankruptcy and essentially stole the money he had borrowed from his creditors.

He flipped off his own fans during games with the falcons

He stole money from joel Enterprises of Richmond, VA and was later forced to repay a minuscule portion of that money back.

He stole from Royal Bank of Canada, 1st Source Bank and Wachovia Bank

he was charged by the U.S. Department of Labor for taking retirement money out of a company

We have a long and extensive history here of guy who quite frankly has major character issues.

Now he is going to pocket 750k with the potential of millions more while some bob the middle class worker in middle america is struggling to make 40k and drowning in debt.

This just isnt right. <_<

P.S. Did i mention we are in a recession with 10% unemployment?

Actually, a felony is a scarlett letter for the rest of your life. No one will hire you for anything above min wage. it is a huge deal to 95% plus of the population.

He declared bankruptcy and essentially stole the money he had borrowed from his creditors.

He stole money from joel Enterprises of Richmond, VA and was later forced to repay a minuscule portion of that money back.

he was charged by the U.S. Department of Labor for taking retirement money out of a company

We have a long and extensive history here of guy who quite frankly has major character issues.

Now he is going to pocket 750k with the potential of millions more while some bob the middle class worker in middle america is struggling to make 40k and drowning in debt.

This just isnt right. :thumbsup:

I'll let you in on a secret......if you learn to run a 4.3 40 and throw a football 70 yards in the air, you might make that much too. Until then, quit whining. You sound like a pussie.

Sure it is.

The Eagles got one guy who abused and killed some dogs and went to jail for it.

The Cowboys have had multiple baby-touching crackheads.

Who would you rather have living on your block? :thumbsup:

YOu are rewarding a felon with a job that he quite frankly is not qualified to get.

Apparently you are not an NFL higher up and therefore not qualified to make that decision. He may not have been an accurate QB, but he was a winner, and he was a nightmare because of his running ability. Obviously he was more than qualified, since he was paid the most ever for a QB...

That is just an ignorant statement, and you have no credibility

I'll let you in on a secret......if you learn to run a 4.3 40 and throw a football 70 yards in the air, you might make that much too. Until then, quit whining. You sound like a pussie.

:first:

Apparently you are not an NFL higher up and therefore not qualified to make that decision. He may not have been an accurate QB, but he was a winner, and he was a nightmare because of his running ability. Obviously he was more than qualified, since he was paid the most ever for a QB...

That is just an ignorant statement, and you have no credibility

Yeah, and ryan leaf was qualified as well...right? he made some money. Vick is out of shape now, and what was his highest QB rating? Vick is the poor man's McNabb and now the eagles have cornered the market on mobile Black qbs it seems.

Yeah, and ryan leaf was qualified as well...right? he made some money. Vick is out of shape now, and what was his highest QB rating? Vick is the poor man's McNabb and now the eagles have cornered the market on mobile Black qbs it seems.

That makes two quarterbacks that the Eagles have who've won playpoff games. How's Romo doing?

:wub: not PEOPLE, eagles fans. you guys are funny when the tides are turned.

vick gets signed by the eagles, goes on 60 minutes, and now he's gonna a boy scout? i call BS! hopefully he aint hangin with the same thugs that he says he couldnt say no to. :thumbsup:

King of the Assumptions you are.

I'd like to point out to you, genius, that no one here has called Vick a boy scout. As virtually everyone has said, he needs to prove himself, but he's served his time, paid a very big personal price, and deserves a second chance. Just like Fatboy Nate Newton.

If you want to talk about turning tides, perhaps you should address yourself. ;)

This just isnt right. :thumbsup:

Are you fully retarded or just suffer from a partial mental disorder? :wub:

and it will be fun as heck to watch if the eagles go out there with two QB sets and do some things we have never seen before because of the talent Mcnabb/Vick passing/running could offer.. don't know if that will happen ever.. but could you imagine that hah?

Vick lines up to the left center, Mcnabb on the right center.. don't know which guy they are going to hike the ball to... ball is hiked to Vick.. Vick rolls out to the left hard.. turns around throws it back to McNair... McNair bombs it down field to Desean Jackson for 65 yards.. EASY touchdown... defense didn't know what to expect from Vick... and if they hadn't put to much pressure on him.. he would just run it for a first down... would be crazy to see what they can do with the Wildcat

You don't need Michael Vick to run an awkward gadget play. Particularly one involving a dead guy.

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story?id=0...mp;confirm=true

Guess I wasn't that far off on that one....