Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Byron to Bryant

How many rounds can Antonio "I don't have Garcia anymore so I'll fail hard again" Bryant fall to?

Well in my mocks, every 5th, 6th, etc.

After seeing Byron throw the rock tonight all I have to say is "WTF Garcia who?"

Get ready for some fireworks baby, you take all those higher rated ADP's and I'll sleep on Bryant just like I did at the end of the season last year! :pointstosky:

The Bryant Train Rolls hard with a freshly scoped knee!

Bryant got his money don't forget. He was playing smart last year for cash. He may have grown up and play well this year but you never know??

It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess:

Byron Leftwich finished 9-of-17 for 100 yards against the Dolphins Thursday night.

It was an inconsistent performance, as Leftwich mixed accurate bullets with overthrows and misfires. With a 48.8% completion rate through three games, Leftwich is constantly battling out of third-and-long situations. Despite the underwhelming performance, Leftwich still outperformed Luke McCown. If the staff was already leaning toward Leftwich, the job should be his -- even if he did nothing to earn it. Aug. 28 - 12:02 am et

:yuck:

Bryant got his money don't forget. He was playing smart last year for cash. He may have grown up and play well this year but you never know??

I thought Bryant got franchised. That means he is making money this year, but it is a one year deal. He wasn't happy about it and wanted a long term deal. He's playing for money again.

i thought Bryant got franchise tagged...so isn't he still going to be playing for a contract???

I thought Leftwich looked horrible last night. :lol:

:thumbsdown: Way too inconsistent.

Bryant, who practiced Tuesday, will start Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys. "I feel good", said Bryant, "I don't have any pain. I think along with a couple of other things and adrenaline, I won't think about the knee too much." This is encouraging news for Bryant owners as much is expected of the wide receiver in 2009 following his stellar 2008 campaign. - ESPN

Hmmmm new OC makes BTP happy. :unsure: